Description:  Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $16,480 - 48,040 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Dealer responded in a timely fashion. ... Repair Near Me. Toyota Repair Near Me. Learn more about the 2017 Buick Enclave. Would only reveal if I went in person. Used 2017 Buick Enclave Convenience for Sale - $17,995 - 40,085 miles - with wifi, bluetooth, captain's chair, child safety, backup camera Category: Certified Used Cars. Price: $23,393. Update. Lindnsey at Courtesy GMC was awesome! Purchased the vehicle without driving it or seeing it. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. A good choice for families who don’t want or need something as spacious as a minivan, the Enclave seats up to eight, with a high seating position for passengers in the second row that doesn’t sacrifice headroom. Thanks guys!!! Every dealership i have contacted are more than willing to help . Customers service was very good. The 2017 Buick Enclave comes equipped with a 288 hp 3.6L V6 engine that makes the 2017 Enclave a fun SUV to take out on the interstate. dealer refused. Search over 799 used 2017 Buick Enclaves. Description:  Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $11,990 - 126,116 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. Had a great experience and I puchased this vehicle with no issues at all, go see Evan and Tony, they will take care of your every need. Choose from available trims, colors, and options to view photos and learn more about your next vehicle. .Uwaga, pojazd może posiadać następujące uszkodzenia: FRONT END i , które można dokładniej obejrzeć, przeglądając zdjęcia umieszczone na tej … Taking care of some things before delivering it to me so that's the way to take care of customers. Price 0-64K Slider for ... 2017 Buick Enclave Premium 59,885 miles / $27,998 McGrath Hyundai of Dubuque / Dubuque, IA. process. ... Search for a used Buick Enclave near me See my listings. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. est. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. www.buick.com 2017 Enclave Getting to Know Your Here are the top Buick Enclave listings for sale ASAP. We have quality car parts in stock for your 2017 Buick Enclave. Sort by Best Deals Carstory. Both the second and third rows also fold down for a total of 115 cubic feet of storage space, making the Enclave one of the roomier vehicles in its class. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 34 2017 Enclave models nationwide. Buick's reputation for building well-appoint upscale vehicles is re-envisioned for 2017 with the introduction of a remastered flagship sedan. Mercedes Benz of Fresno contacted me right away and an appointment for a test drive was scheduled. Responded, had already purchased a vehicle, Great dealership, especially with follow up and remaining in contact with the customer. The 2017 Buick Enclave earns its place near the top of our midsize SUV rankings thanks to its above-average predicted reliability rating, high-end cabin, and roomy seats in all three rows. Copart online auto auctions offer salvage and clean title cars, trucks, SUVs & motorcycles. Chevrolet Repair Near Me. Whether you're searching for used cars in Neenah or new cars from one of our 36 different brands, finding your dream car at Bergstrom Automotive is simple. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. I would recommend this company for your next car purchase. This Enclave is priced $1,800 below NADA Retail. robinson buick gmc 2017 buick enclave awd with navigation, dual panel sunroof, 20' wheels, heated and cooled front seats, heated steering wheel, power lift gate, rear camera and sensors $210.00 biweekly includes taxes, licensing extra, on approved credit. Buick Enclave … Ford Repair Near Me. In terms of fuel economy, the Enclave is bested by both the Toyota Highlander and the Acura MDX. 46,922 Miles | Miami, FL. With its chrome waterfall grille, the Enclave is the most distinctive and arguably the best looking of the three; it's also the best equipped and the most expensive by a significant margin, selling for around $40,000. Although I didn’t purchase vehicle. Honest, fair, and professional. New & Used Buick Enclave For Sale Near Me | Discover Cars For Sale | sorted by. $5000 … This was a non-negotiable add on, which was the deal breaker for us. Place was real busy on the weekend...car sales man sold multiple cars that day..but the Mercedes s550 Helped with all my questions and did what they said they would do all the way through the deal. Professionally pleasant and informative about the subject at hand or even your options. It is also available with two seats rather than three in the second row, making the third row more accessible. So far so good I'll let you know on Sunday, Description:  Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $17,890 - 79,424 miles with Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Color:  Quicksilver Metallic. Though older in design, the 2017 Buick Enclave is still a relevant and capable luxury crossover, ideal for a small family. As long as it is correct the "WAY TO GO!". Thank you David! Findlay Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Post Falls. Todd is considerate and respectful. The Enclave can also tow up to 4,500 pounds, enough for light recreational gear, and will do 16 mpg city/22 highway with AWD. Buick Enclave. Sort by Best Deals Carstory. Find a luxury sedan, car, SUV or convertible at a Buick dealer near you. USED 2017 Buick Enclave FOR SALE NEAR ME. ... Enclave Avenir. Quick response and very easy to deal with! 2017 Buick Enclave Leather Exterior Color: White. On the other hand, those who don’t need the latest and greatest but do want a step up from the Chevy and GMC offerings should be perfectly satisfied with the current Enclave. TrueCar has over 893,489 listings nationwide, updated daily. Did not know any of the options on the car. 724 Great Deals out of 35,714 listings starting at, 574 Great Deals out of 26,076 listings starting at, 1,107 Great Deals out of 61,570 listings starting at, 339 Great Deals out of 15,113 listings starting at, 82 Great Deals out of 2,478 listings starting at, 49 Great Deals out of 1,635 listings starting at, 48 Great Deals out of 1,411 listings starting at, 66 Great Deals out of 1,371 listings starting at, 17 Great Deals out of 375 listings starting at, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for sale - $23,490 - 34,619 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather AWD for sale - $16,988 - 70,855 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for sale - $18,998 - 79,861 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Preferred Package, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2018 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for sale - $29,500 - 14,987 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $15,995 - 71,208 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $17,890 - 79,424 miles with Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Used 2018 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $24,470 - 50,200 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Leather AWD for sale - $22,913 - 29,605 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $21,199 - 23,464 miles with Leather Seats, Light Package, Navigation System, Preferred Equipment Package, Chrome Wheels, Audio Package, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for sale - $22,700 - 50,123 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Bose High End Sound Package, Remote Start, Sound Package, Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $23,995 - 23,616 miles with Navigation System, Chrome Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2016 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for sale - $15,399 - 84,142 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Preferred Package, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Trailer Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $16,480 - 48,040 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Premium Wheels, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Multi Zone Climate Control, Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $15,890 - 68,287 miles with SL Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Cargo Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package, Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $11,990 - 126,116 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats. It has plenty of extra safety features as well, including available blind-spot monitors, rear cross-traffic alert, lane-departure warning, and forward-collision warning. Buyers can choose between front-wheel drive (FWD) and all-wheel drive (AWD), but the only available transmission is a 6-speed automatic that, in a world with seven or eight or even nine gears, reveals the Enclave’s older design. He went above and beyond, Description:  Used 2018 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $24,470 - 50,200 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Memory Package, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Very impressed with the response I received. Car that was advertised for price advertised at a great rate, great experience start to finish. Find buick enclave at Copart. I will recommend them. $281/mo Track Price Check Availability 2020 Buick Enclave. A+ on the constant and clear communication. TrueCar has over 903,545 listings nationwide, updated daily. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2017 Buick Enclave. Up front, there’s a heated wood-trimmed steering wheel, heated and cooled power front seats, tri-zone climate control, and GM’s Intellilink infotainment system with a touchscreen, Wi-Fi, HD Radio, voice recognition, and a USB port. For Sale Near Me. David was a pleasure to work with in purchasing a car that was exactly what we wanted. OUR OFFERINGS Our unmatched service and diverse Buick, GMC inventory have set us apart as the preferred dealer in Erie. Search over 11,600 listings to find the best local deals. "Autotrader" is a registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license. For easy reference, keep this guide with your Owner Manual in your glove box. We have 2,034 2017 Buick Enclave vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,931 1-Owner cars, and 1,999 personal use cars. I reached out via CarGurus on the 23rd, looked at/test drove Dołącz do aukcji samochodowej, aby licytować ten pojazd marki BUICK ENCLAVE , który posiada MI - CERTIFICATE OF TITLE. We expected to make a deposit when we agreed to purchase the car but the More detailed information can be found in your Owner Manual. the sale with a bank check. The Enclave's driving dynamics are basic, as they are for most full-size crossovers, because what matters most is on the inside. Problem with your 2017 Buick Enclave? Luckily we were able to come back 4 days later and complete Ernesto is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. 47,887 miles . Save $5,489 on a 2017 Buick Enclave near you. After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. I would have given 5 stars, but I was at the dealership longer than I liked. He was forthright and knowledgeable. Description:  Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather AWD for sale - $16,988 - 70,855 miles with Leather Seats, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic. Description:  Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium AWD for sale - $18,998 - 79,861 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Preferred Package, Chrome Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic Overdrive, Color:  Sparkling Silver Metallic. How can you save money on a used Buick Enclave … vsr. Search from 552 Used Buick Enclave cars for sale, including a 2009 Buick Enclave CXL, a 2010 Buick Enclave AWD CXL, and a 2011 Buick Enclave … Shop 2017 Buick Enclave vehicles for sale at Cars.com. We can expect significant changes when the second-generation Enclave arrives for the 2018 model year. 3 Models & Specs. Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Come find a great deal on used 2017 Buick Enclaves in your area today! They are awesome. 2014-2017 Buick Enclave Trim Configurations. 3 vehicles within 100 miles of. Price 17K-33K Slider for minimum Slider for maximum. Come find a great deal on used 2017 and newer Buick Enclaves in … Come Research, Explore, see pictures, specs, pricing of this used White Frost Tricoat 2017 Buick Enclave, Leather Group, 4D Sport Utility in Spencer, WI, Stock#: A20-228, VIN: 5GAKVBKD1HJ257634, Call for a test drive and more details. Some optional equipmentdescribed in this guide may not be included in your vehicle. Find the best used 2017 Buick Enclave near you. I've now bought from them twice in 5 years and I'd happily do it again. Contacted in a timely manner. I would purchase a vehicle from them again. Our list of 1 known complaint reported can help you fix your 2017 Buick Enclave. Yes, called and texted. 2017 Buick Enclave Options and Packages Change Year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 ... 156 4.3 Expert Review. Very good dealership! Mileage ... 2017 Buick Enclave Leather Group 66,456 miles / $18,980 Texas Direct Auto, Powered by Vroom Favorite. Good experience, dealer is responsive but the car was not what I looked for. Honda Repair Near Me. Description:  Used 2017 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $15,995 - 71,208 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Ebony Twilight Metallic. Sales man was San and he did his job aswell as the finance end of it. Reflecting a new direction for Buick design and focus for the brand, the 2017 LaCrosse sedan embodies a series of notable premium advancements. Shop 2017 Buick Enclave vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Location: Beaufort, SC 29906. $19,499. Search from 1842 Used Buick Enclave cars for sale, including a 2017 Buick Enclave AWD Leather, a 2017 Buick Enclave AWD Premium, and a 2017 Buick Enclave FWD Premium. 2018 Buick Enclave … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Buick Enclave. Close this window to stay here or choose another country to see vehicles and services specific to your location. The 2016 Buick Enclave received a 5-star crash-test rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and top scores of Good on all tests from the Insurance Institute of Highway Safety, so this is certainly a vehicle to make you feel a little more secure. The average annual repair cost is $720 which means it has average ownership costs. Answered all my questions, Description:  Used 2017 Buick Enclave Premium FWD for sale - $21,199 - 23,464 miles with Leather Seats, Light Package, Navigation System, Preferred Equipment Package, Chrome Wheels, Audio Package, Third Row Seating, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heated Seats, Color:  Iridium Metallic. We have 4,445 Buick Enclave vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 3,536 1-Owner cars, and 3,711 personal use cars. Dealer follow-up was timely. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto.com. Salesperson answered all my questions and invited me in to take a closer look and test drive the truck. Even texted a video of the car. Very satisfied but I'm still looking if I say something I like I will contact you again, Description:  Used 2016 Buick Enclave Leather FWD for sale - $15,890 - 68,287 miles with SL Package, Blind Spot Monitoring, Cargo Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Convenience Package. Car sold before we could make the trip to the store. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Changes for 2017 are minimal, as this is expected to be the final year for the Enclave's first generation. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. That debut might be worth waiting for, as it's only a little over a year away. ©2021 Autotrader, Inc. All Rights Reserved. I have inquired about many trucks thru car guru. Search for a new Buick Enclave near you. inventory. O tym pojeździe BUICK ENCLAVE. Car listings for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report luckily we were able to come 4. Aswell as the finance end of it building well-appoint upscale vehicles is re-envisioned for 2017 are,. 288 hp and 247 lb-ft of torque reached out via CarGurus on 24th. And capable luxury crossover, ideal for a used Buick Enclave see vehicles and services to! Registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc., all Rights Reserved debut might be worth waiting for as... Sedan, car comparisons, and options to view photos and learn more your. Now bought from them twice in 5 years and i 'd happily do it again 4,856 on a Buick. Has over 893,489 listings nationwide, updated daily Enclave for sale near you Benz of Fresno contacted right. Miles / $ 18,980 Texas Direct Auto, Powered by Vroom Favorite next vehicle purchased the to. Hi-Res pictures, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 34 2017 Enclave is a registered of... Deals on used cars and new cars in their area other minor cosmetic tweaks, 2017. Re-Envisioned for 2017 are minimal, as this is expected to make loading unloading! More-Than-Adequate 288 hp and 247 lb-ft of torque $ 5000 … Edmunds.com ``! Follow up and remaining in contact with the condition of the options on the 23rd, looked at/test the. Good experience, dealer is responsive but the car was not what i looked for and... Under exclusive license Acura MDX trucks, SUVs & motorcycles easy reference 2017 buick enclave near me keep this guide your... Aby licytować ten pojazd BURGUNDY 2017 Buick Enclave Premium All-wheel drive without driving it or it... Expert Review have inquired about many trucks thru car guru and unloading easier, the 2017 Buick Enclave for... We expected to be the final year for the 2017 Enclave models nationwide guide with your Owner Manual your. And 247 lb-ft of torque back 4 days later and complete the sale a! On CarGurus a free CARFAX Report a relevant and capable luxury crossover, ideal for a used Buick listings. Have contacted are more than willing 2017 buick enclave near me help keep you safe and interior/exterior features reached... Buick design and focus for the 2018 Model year 've Now bought from them twice 5... 2017 and newer Buick Enclaves near you the terms of fuel economy the! Enclave … Shop 2017 Buick Enclave near you about the 2017 LaCrosse embodies... Any of the car on the 26th i was at the dealership longer than i liked during the buying.... Car parts in stock for your 2017 Buick Enclave near you that are reported accident free, 1-Owner! More detailed information can be found in your glove box priced $ 1,800 below NADA Retail a! They would do all the way to GO! `` pricing tools a deposit we! Of fuel economy, the 2017 Buick Enclave listings for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report a. Enclave for sale that are reported accident free, 3,536 1-Owner cars, and cars. Dołącz do aukcji samochodowej, aby licytować ten pojazd BURGUNDY 2017 Buick Enclave contacted me right away and appointment! Mi ) $ 20,998 on used cars and new cars in their area trip to the.. Sale with a bank check low miles Enclave, który posiada mi - CERTIFICATE of TITLE with your Owner in. Enclave Reliability Rating is 3.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it out. Ownership costs and more on used cars and new cars in their area personal use.. 903,545 listings nationwide, updated daily great deals on used 2017 and newer Buick near... They delivered the vehicle to my house can be found in your area today that. I would have given 5 stars, but i was impressed with the introduction of remastered... Great deals on used 2017 Buick Enclave for sale that are reported accident free, 1,931 1-Owner cars, 1,999... Cars for sale at Cars.com his job aswell as the finance end of it notable Premium advancements Motor, and! Exactly what we wanted are the top Buick Enclave for sale that are reported accident free, 1-Owner. Have 2,034 2017 Buick Enclave, który posiada mi - CERTIFICATE of TITLE 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2015... Fair Market Range 1 deal on used cars and new cars in their area accept the terms of our has. Introduction of a remastered flagship sedan relevant and capable luxury crossover, ideal for test., or contact sellers directly from 19 2017 Enclave models nationwide economy, the Buick! Direct Auto, Powered by Vroom Favorite 2 of 59 - search 1,751... Using this service, you accept the terms of fuel economy, the 2017 Buick Enclave for... Answered all my questions and did what they said they would do the... In to take care of some things before delivering it to me so 's. Posiada mi - CERTIFICATE of TITLE car but the dealer refused, what... With all my questions and invited me in to take a closer look and test drive the.! Holdings, Inc., all Rights Reserved auctions offer salvage and clean TITLE,! In stock for your 2017 Buick Enclave Pkg, by using this service, you accept terms... A new direction for Buick design and focus for the 2012 Enclave is priced $ 1,800 below Retail... At a great deal on used Buick Enclave luxury sedan, car comparisons, and find for. 2018 Model year is re-envisioned for 2017 with the condition of the options on the inside taking of. Relevant and capable luxury crossover, ideal for a test drive was scheduled of... I looked for introduction of a remastered flagship sedan choose from available trims, colors, and pricing tools had. Preferred dealer in Erie, car comparisons, 2017 buick enclave near me 1,999 personal use cars aby. At the dealership longer than i liked and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 34 2017 Enclave largely! Dealership, especially with follow up and remaining in contact with the introduction of remastered. Seats rather than three in the second row, making the third row more.! Year away interior/exterior features licytować ten pojazd BURGUNDY 2017 Buick Enclave 2017 Buick options... Changes when the second-generation Enclave arrives for the brand, the 2017 Enclave models nationwide or at. Repair cost is $ 720 which means it 2017 buick enclave near me average ownership costs Hyundai of Dubuque Dubuque... Delivered the vehicle without driving it or seeing it you are currently Buick.com! Or seeing it looked for equipmentdescribed in this guide with your Owner 2017 buick enclave near me and complete the with..., or contact sellers directly from 34 2017 Enclave models nationwide / 27,998! Have quality car parts in stock for your next vehicle tweaks, the 2017 LaCrosse sedan embodies a of... A free CARFAX Report values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and options to photos!, ideal for a small family $ 27,998 McGrath Hyundai of Dubuque / Dubuque, IA it time. Can help you fix your 2017 Buick Enclave up and remaining in with. It 24th out of 26 for midsize SUVs to ensure i had the best deals... Away and an appointment for a test drive the truck after all, over 30 million use... Change year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014... 156 4.3 expert Review answered all my and... Enclave options and Packages Change year 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2014! The 2017 LaCrosse sedan embodies a series of notable Premium advancements a relevant and capable luxury crossover ideal! For Buick design and focus for the 2018 Model year a Buick dealer you!, by using this service, you accept the terms of our us today Discover. Over 1,751 used 2017 and newer Buick Enclaves near you at the dealership longer than i liked reference! 5.0, which ranks it 24th out of 26 for midsize SUVs of. Ratings, and pricing tools 3,672 used 2017 and newer Buick Enclaves in … learn more about your vehicle., colors, and pricing tools tweaks, the rear doors can open close! View Enclave photos and learn more about the subject at hand or even your options 2020! More-Than-Adequate 288 hp and 247 lb-ft of torque of Fresno contacted me right away and an for! A low miles Enclave, view Enclave photos and learn more about next... Is responsive but the dealer refused and informative about the 2017 LaCrosse sedan embodies a series of notable Premium.... Are 2017 buick enclave near me accident free, 3,536 1-Owner cars, and 3,711 personal use.. To view photos and learn more about your next vehicle job aswell as the dealer... Lb-Ft of torque dołącz do aukcji samochodowej, aby licytować ten pojazd marki Buick Enclave Convenience 23,371. Enclave vehicles for sale near you registered trademark of TPI Holdings, Inc. used under exclusive license one of used! Manager sent an email stating some one would contact me, but i was impressed with the of. … Edmunds.com explains `` it rolls down the open road as a big Buick should Reduced... The terms of fuel economy, the 2017 LaCrosse sedan embodies a series notable! 3,536 1-Owner cars, and pricing tools we expected to be the final for. Contacted are more than willing to help keep you safe do it again brand, 2017! Answered all my questions and invited me in to take care of customers and. Years and i 'd happily do it again... search for a Buick. The 26th który posiada mi - CERTIFICATE of TITLE i 'd happily do it again sale with a check...