Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a simple bass mod for the K712's. I don't know if your FiiO E10K delivers enough ampere to drive them but I suppose it does. Joined Jul 19, 2018 Messages 1,348 Likes 1,321 Location Midwest, USA. Theres une grande différence cependant entre l'écoute de la musique sur le tube et le suivi dans un studio, et pour tout type de travaux de musique sérieuse, vous êtes allez vouloir un casque approprié. I'm curious how these AKG's will sound now being properly powered. I'm not even interested in listening to classical music! I really like the K712 it's sound stage is fantastic and low end very fast and detailed. We are all about making the right decision when purchasing new headphones. Monitors / Monitoring; By Sam Inglis. A place for discussion, news, reviews and DIY projects related to portable audio, headphones, headphone amplifiers and DACs. DACs: Topping line up. The AKG K712 PRO headphones have a decent build quality, but not as good as the Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO. Ive been debating between the K712's and the HD650's for a while now. Audio. Posted by. IEM: Tin T4 - Bought it due to hype train. The k712 pro is an amazing set! Previous Next Sort by votes. Feb 25, 2009 979 15 20,565 152. 22. Tout afficher. Looks like … Feb 28, 2020 #2 I don't know anything … Thank you very much for your comment! I would listen to the K712's for a little while and then go back to the GAME ONE's and see if that bass really hits the spot. I listen to a lot of instrumental EDM and jazz/hard bop, so I'm thinking if perhaps for the money there's a better choice (around 400-450€). K712 Pros: Amazing soundstage. What I'm Looking For: An open back with good soundstage (i.e. G. goldark Active Member. While I’m not overly delighted with the design, the sound is where this set really succeeds and this is the most important thing! The HD569 has good side to side soundstage for my liking but when a sound is centered it sounds like it's right inside my brain. I already have K5 Pro, and I'm on the fence about buying AKG K712 Pro. Tout afficher. I have been on this subreddit for a few weeks and I've narrowed it down to buying one of these 3 headphones. K712 Cons: I'm worried about build and fit. Is there anything like a systemwide EQ one could set up, or should i set up my EQ in the software i use? To this point i was using a Sennheiser GAME ONE with a (old) Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Soundcard - couldnt even find it on Amazon anymore. The price is about the same for all of them so I was hoping some people could please … For the first year I've powered these with my FiiO E18 which worked just fine, and it was during that time that I came to love the K712… AKG massdrop K7xx or K712 pros. Help and Getting Started. Youtube. The over-ear design guarantees maximum wearing comfort for fatigue-free mixing and mastering, while providing spacious and airy sound without any compromise. AKG K712 Pro PC Master race Ryzen 3700X Asrock X370 Taichi 16GB Samsung B-die 3800mhz 14 cas timings MSI GTX 1080 Gaming x Samsung NVME 970+ B. Bob-23 Active Member. 2- AKG K712 needs more than twice the power needed for DT880 250 Ohm DT880 250 Ohm is easier to drive, you can plug them almost everywhere and they'll sound just fine. This subreddit is dedicated to a community of enthusiast and newcomers. Joined May 18, 2020 Messages 419 Likes 397 Location Germany. The initial things i noticed and have questions about are: Directional sound in games is much better, crisper, clearer on the K712. | Check eBay! AKG K712 Pro vs Philips Fidelio X2 vs Sennheiser HD650. Avec tant de personnes écoutant de la musique sur des appareils portables de nos jours, il ya plus de casque sur le marché que jamais. 19th August 2017 #2. There are suggested eq settings on there that help. The best gaming headphone I've used is the AKG K712 Pro but it's hard to drive despite the 62ohm impedance. AKG K612 PRO. Check out headfi.org. HD560S Pros: Same build as HD569 which I like and fits well with my glasses. It's also as comfortable as the HD598/599. Tout afficher. Joined Jul 1, 2018 Messages 74 Reaction score 3 Location europe. Why did the AKG K712 Pro's just shoot up to $500? Electronics & Wearables . ा: akg k712 पॠरो सॠटूडियो हेडफोन Hollin Jones on Thu, October 3rd 0 comments 1 uf np0 the size of moving parts. The cable isn’t detachable which bothers some, but the overall comfort and sound to these is nothing short of phenomenal. Press J to jump to the feed. I've got a "Bass" toggle on the E10K and it somewhat brings it back to my Sennheiser GAME ONE level of bass, but not fully. Demo units courtesy of: Frequency Response measurements and graphs for In-Ear Monitors (IEMs) and earphones. You can only award one per comment section. Harman was bought by Samsung, so maybe Samsung will want to keep AKG alive. Does the Fiio K5 Pro have enough power to properly power the AKG K712 Pro headphones to their full potential? AKG K712 PRO Open-Back Reference Studio Headphones Bundle with (6) Velcro Cable Ties + Headphone Cleaning Solution + Microfiber Cleaning Cloth: $548.90: Get the deal: AKG K 702 Reference-Quality Open-Back Ci... AKG K 702 Reference-Quality Open-Back Circumaural Headphones with Clamp On Headphone Holder and Stereo Mini Male to Stereo Mini Female Extension Cable 25' $383.90: Get … Soundstage is huge and it has detail not found in many sub $1000 headphones. AKG's form for making quality cans for mixing is well known. Dec 29, 2016 1 0 1,510 0. Moderator. Maybe..) This is just a quick little comparison between the HD 800 and the AKG K712 Pro. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, Bimby>ZDT Jr>HD800/ZMF Ori/HD600&650&300 + PXC 550 ii, Dacport | Q1Mk2>Fidelio X1 | ATH-MSR7/SR5 / IM02 | Dunu Falcon-C. Akg k712 pro open-back dynamic reference headphones master the sound hear things that you've never heard before. More posts from the HeadphoneAdvice community. But a shop has the K712 Pro on sale. It's also as comfortable as the HD598/599. Jazz already sound nice and spacious on the 569 so if it would sound even more spacious it would probably be too much for me. Current gear: FiiO K5 Pro + Sennheiser HD569. I love using my current setup with the Oratory1990 EQ settings. Forums. 5 years ago. I wonder if there's a holy grail under 1k that does both without sacrificing clarity? Hopefully soundstage is good enough for my liking. The clue to the K812’s priorities is that they are marketed and distributed by the AKG’s Professional wing, which deals with recording studios and the music-making side of things in general. And some source material requires nearly maxed volume on the FiiO. Soundstage, particularly depth is peculiar. Akg k712 pro open-back dynamic reference headphones master the sound hear things that you've never heard before. Are the 712s really this power-hungry? Feb 28, 2020 #2 I don't know anything … To me the K712 had the least fatiguing highs of the 3 making it the easiest to listen to. There's a sticker to remove that opens a bass port. Joined Jul 1, 2018 Location europe Posts 74 … Published November 2013. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. I assume this is normal for "Audiophile" headphones, and maybe something i need to get used to? Yesterday i received my AKG K712 Pro together with a FiiO E10K DAC + AMP all in one, and i'm somewhat happy with them so far. If you are treble sensitive I would avoid them. AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO Over-Ear Open Ref... AKG Pro Audio K712 PRO Over-Ear Open Reference Studio Headphones with Knox Headphone Amp Bundle (2 Items) $548.90: Get the deal: AKG Pro Audio K72 Over-Ear, Closed-Back,... AKG Pro Audio K72 Over-Ear, Closed-Back, Studio Headphones, Matte Black: $47.00 : Get the deal: AKG K 702 Reference-Quality Open-Back Ci... AKG K 702 Reference …