Each 3.5 ounce bag contains 12 different flavors: sour blue raspberry, sour cherry, sour grape, sour green apple, sour lemon, sour lime, sour mango, sour orange, sour pineapple, sour pink grapefruit, sour strawberry, and sour … If ordered in cooler weather these are as advertised: “the world’s best.” Ordered in hot weather and you get a 1 pound block (unreturnable) of gummies fused together. Snow, snow, snow! Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2020. They really are the best sour gummies (bear or otherwise) that I've ever eaten. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … 12 Flavor Gummi Bears™ All your favorite flavors in one place! Helpful. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Quality. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Trouble is, most of the time they start sour and end up sweet. Reviewed in the United States on June 15, 2019, Unlike most gummies, these really are sour to the end. Your taste buds will not be disappointed! Find a variety. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. I prefer their peach rings and also the fruit slices. Albanese Sour Flavor Gummi Bears Review - Duration: 11:58. We've created the most perfect delight for any candy lover. I love sour candy. Price. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Albanese. I love them... waiting on 2 more packs. Size: 7 Oz (Pack of 2) Verified Purchase. They are non GMO, gluten free, contain no nuts and made with organic cane sugar. They are so flavorful, sour, and you can actually taste the fruit flavors. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. These are seriously above and beyond. I love the flavor. Albanese Wild Thing Sour Gummy Bears … Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2019. The bags were … Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. I will continue to order these. Loved the gummies, but they arrived fused together in one big gummy block... No idea why that would happen in Nov. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, ... more sour than most gummi bears and we actually liked them better than the Haribo ones - same texture, Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2018. A lot of other brands of gummies are hard and you can’t quite tell what the flavor of them are, Albanese gummies … Albanese World's Best 12 Flavor Mini Gummi Worms - 9oz. They are soft and sour and delicious. And now, our bears come in a little package! Review. Our Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears feature your favorite Gummi Bears in some fan favorite flavors including: Cherry, Strawberry, Green … The flavor doesn't seem synthetic like a lot of candies. Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears. Amazon is slipping and their reps are getting a lot worse . Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You're reviewing: Albanese Wild Gummy Worms 5lb Your Rating. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Albanese World's Best Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears, 7 Ounce Bag (Pack of 2) at Amazon.com. This is the 2nd time in a row I've got a useless product and couldn't return it or get refund . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for FirstChoiceCandy Albanese Gummy Bears (White Pineapple, 1 LB) at Amazon.com. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Product Title SmartSweets Sour Gummy Bears Size: 6-Pack Average rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars, based on 26 reviews 26 ratings Current Price $19.99 $ 19 . Which variety would you like to review? Albanese Sour Gummy Bears say they start and end sour, and they do NOT lie. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Albanese Sour Gummy Bears say they start and end sour, and they do NOT lie. These candies are so flavorful and down right delicious. I'm not sure if they are or not. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Half the flavors but ALL the fruity fun! If you have not tried them, you are absolutely missing out. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2019. The Albanese family has more than 30 years of experience … They are not kidding when they say these are sour until the end. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Satan's Diarrhea Hate Bears - REAL AMAZON REVIEWS - Duration: 7:09. lol And you will want to, trust me. Available now in 1 oz. Enjoy Wild Cherry & Green Apple Christmas Trees & … Read reviews and buy Albanese World's Best Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears - 8oz at Target. FRESH & FRUITY: Albanese 12-flavor gummy bears pack giant taste into one delicious gummi. Product Title Albanese Fat-Free Gluten-Free Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears, 32 oz Average Rating: ( 4.7 ) out of 5 stars 19 ratings , based on 19 reviews Current Price $6.88 $ 6 . $0.99. 501. You would never guess these are sugar free. Probably one of the best gummy bears I have ever had. 5 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. But now, these are my favorite. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020. I do plan on trying the kind too that are not sour of these, but either way these are my favorite and made in the USA, supports workers ;-), Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2020. This is just the best tasting candy I have ever tried. Enjoy the World's Best Gummi Bears in 12 fresh fruity flavors. I have sensitive teeth so anytime I eat anything that is gummy I get a shooting pain in my teeth. 88 (21.5 ¢/oz) Product Title Albanese Candy, White Strawberry-Banana Gummi Bears, ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 1 reviews 1 ratings Current Price $18.95 $ 18 . Flavors inclue Cherry, Strawberry, Green … Reviewed in the United States on August 6, 2019. They tasted fresh, and so so yummy! The sugar free gummy bears from Albanese, are one of the best gummies I have ever had! WOW!!! 0 Comment Report abuse Karen S. 5.0 out of 5 stars So good gummies. They stay sour! Submit Review. And this is saying something because I hate gummy anything! These sour gummy bears are the best I’ve ever had. Beware. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With Albanese Sour Gummi Worms, you can enjoy 12 sour flavors in one place! Average size of a gummy, slightly bigger. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Albanese, Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears Bag, 8 oz at Amazon.com. August 6, 2019. Came fast, too. 22 Your favorite Gummi Bears are now available in 12 very sour fruit flavors. They start out sour and are not sickly sweet and remain that way until gone. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2020. From a review titled: "Fully weaponized Gummy Bears" "The cramping started about an hour later, and soon enough I was as bloated as a balloon in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Easier on the teeth chewing. After eating an entire bag in what felt like a blur, I’m convinced these have heroin in them. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Read reviews and buy Albanese World's Best 12 Flavor Gummi Bears - 9oz at Target. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2020. Featured. World's Best. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from … 60 ... 4.7 out of 5 stars with 501 reviews. 5/5 (Friday, 07 August 2020) They taste amazing but put me on … Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2020. Albanese World's Best Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears - 8oz ... Albanese World's Best 12 Flavor Gummi Bears – 3.5oz. 99 - $42.22 $ 42 . Sour Assorted Fruit Gummi Bears Albanese is where the Wild Things are created, Wild Sour Gummi Bears that is. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. 8. They are seriously the best brand that I have ever had. Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018, There was no easy way to solve the problem, Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on November 17, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2019. Buy this candy if you like throwing your money away . "Fun Size" … These are more sour than most gummi bears and we actually liked them better than the Haribo ones - same texture, but sour all the way through. The flavors taste natural. Flavors include: Cherry, … They are not chewy like some other gummy candies and they do not have any rubbery/waxy taste. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Sour Gummy Bears, 4.5-Lb Bag at Amazon.com. These are just like the sour worms, but easier to eat in handfuls. Summary. $2.99. Bite into these treats and you will experience a rush of delicious feeling ever! Albanese Confectionery Assorted Mini Fruit Slices, 5 lbs Mini Assorted Fruit Gummi Worms Bulk Candy, 5 Lb Sugar Free Assorted Fruit Gummi Fish Bulk Candy, 5 Lb Albanese Confectionery Watermelon Fruit Slices, 5 lbs Albanese Confectionery Granny Smith Apple Gummi Bears, 1 lb Albanese Assorted 12 Flavor Gummi Bears, 5 lbs Gummi Asst Butterfly (27 per lb) bulk : 5 LB Albanese … I've already changed all my coworkers minds about other gummy bears … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. SO GOOD! It's sour power all the way! Start your review of Albanese Confectionery Albanese 12 Flavor Assorted Gummi Bears! ... Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers Gummi … We bring you - the Candy Corner at home!!! Nickname. So good. This page works best with JavaScript. There were NO blue or purple "bears" and those are my favorite flavors/colors. Related Products. The Bears too are nice and soft, so you know they are not stale but fresh. We took everything you love about Albanese Gummies, the soft chew & bright fruit flavor, and put them in festive holiday shapes. Sour … After one bite of these fruity gummies, you'll taste the difference of giant fresh fruit flavors & a deliciously soft chew you won't find with other gummy candies. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2019. half of the bag had gummy bear stuck to each other... Heat during shipping. Albanese gummy bears are a familiar brand for anyone who's waltzed down most candy aisles, and for good reason. 11:58. Also, Fat Free, Gluten Free and low Sodium. That can be nice, but it's not always what I want. Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears ® Are you ready for a walk on the sour side? Tami Dunn 1,810 views. I have eaten an entire bag in one sitting. The feel and taste like a soft fruit. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. Write Your Own Review. Albanese gummies are the worst , will never buy again . If you are not familiar with the Albanese brand, you need to get acquainted now. 13 reviews. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Nothing compared to your typical gummy bears! So good. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. YUMMY!!! Tastes like perfume was spilled on it . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Sour Gummy Bears, 4.5-Lb Bag, See all details for Albanese Confectionery Gummies, Sour Gummy Bears, 4.5-Lb Bag, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. party giveaways or stock … I forgot, but they are definitely tasty. Buy Albanese Fat-Free Gluten-Free Sour 12 Flavor Gummi Bears, 32 oz at Walmart.com My daughter loves these sour gummies. I only eat Albanese Gummies. Value. They really are the best sour gummies (bear or otherwise) that I've ever eaten. These sour gummy bears … This is a taste test/review of the YumEarth Gummy Bears, Sour Twists &and Lollipops. Most have tons of what I view as artificial flavor, these aren't that way. I saw the Ultimate gummies at my local grocery store and had to buy them. Amazon refused to take them back or refund me . When … 95 List List Price $27.60 $ 27 . Beware they’re that awesome!