CHECK RATES. Contributions should be travel related. Little Italy is a great location and lots of restaurants & cafes nearby.”, “I was highly impressed by the staff, beyond my expectations. And it's not that far from Amtrak Sta Fe Depot. It was quiet, well preserved, clean and friendly atmosphere. Only a customer who booked through Booking.com and stayed at a specific property can write a review. Thank you. There's no capacity for cribs at this property. Your contribution should be yours. Call for even better deals! This room is a shared dormitory, up to 6 people can reserve this room as it is bunk beds. Lock in a great price for your upcoming stay, “I had a few minor issues at check-in and with my initial room, but the front desk host was nice and promptly addressed them. After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Prices are calculated as of 23/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 06/12/2020. 뀐 Located in San Diego ’s vibrant Little Italy, Found Hotel San Diego is within 10 minutes’ drive of the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Convention Center and San Diego International Airport. This boutique hotel offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi. Error: Enjoy shared and private rooms and social lounges immersed in local culture. Hello, we can only accept service animals with proper documentation. Oyster Hotel Review. Read more. This boutique hotel offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy beds in our reviews. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy beds in our reviews. Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language. San Diego. Guests can stroll through the on-site garden. ), I already have a booking at this property. Booking.com is part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel and related services. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. Respect the privacy of others. Free! We'll allow the contributions to speak for themselves, and we won’t be the judge of reality. Found San Diego is a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel located in downtown San Diego. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. Booking.com™. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine hospitality and an authentic San Diego experience. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended! We recommend booking an option with free cancellation in case your travel plans change. This lets us know our reviews come from real guests like you. Close to airport ($12 Uber). (80) It was clean and quiet great channels. Sign up for exclusive rates, upcoming events and new location openings. Discover genuine guest reviews for Found Hotel San Diego, in Little Italy neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Do you provide a shuttle to the airport in the mornings? Around the corner from the hotel is the new, 10,000-square-foot Piazza della Famiglia - described as a “European-style piazza dedicated to the past, present and future families of the Little Italy neighborhood.”. Found Hotel San Diego takes special requests – add in the next step! Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Found Hotel San Diego San Diego - 3 star hotel. I was highly impressed by the staff, beyond my expectations. This boutique hotel offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine hospitality and an authentic San Diego experience. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Now £52 on Tripadvisor: Found Hotel San Diego, San Diego. See Hotel Details. Popular attractions B Street Cruise Ship Terminal and Port of San Diego are located nearby. Found Hotel San Diego San Diego - 3 star hotel. We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. FOUND Hotel San Diego is 15 minutes to the beach, a mile walk to Balboa Park, and a couple blocks to the bay. Is the shared kitchen you mention in hotel facilities accesible to all the guests? You can only leave a review within 28 days after check-out. I need to cancel my reservation can I do it thru here? Pacific Beach is know for being a relaxed yet vibrant neighborhood. ), Couples policies (are unmarried individuals allowed? Travel might only be permitted for certain purposes, and touristic travel in particular may not be allowed. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...). Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these questions and answers. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site. Found Hotel San Diego is a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel located in downtown Little Italy. SUPERB.”, “Location, cute, one smoking patio one non-smoking patio.”, “The staff is super friendly. Please try again. We will also hold your bags on the day of checkout until 10pm. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. FOUND Hotel San Diego is 15 minutes to the beach, a mile walk to Balboa Park, and a couple blocks to the bay. Close to airport ($12 Uber). To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search. Asked about: Double Room with Kitchenette. The location was nice with several places to go in cute Little Italy, and also not far from central DT. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Is that possible? Need something else? Asked about: Bed in 6-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a garden and a picnic area. Balboa Park is minutes away. Dear Sir or Madame, Hello, we personally recommend the Suite for four people, we feel the king room would not be able to accomodate in space for the air mattress. This service may contain translations powered by Google. Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation at most properties on our site! Hotel Class: Budget. The Little Italy Food Hall is situated in the heart of San Diego's bustling Little Italy neighborhood and features six food stations and a full bar providing you with a glimpse into San Diego’s diverse dining scene. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated. This is our guests' favorite part of San Diego, according to independent reviews. Please note: The front desk hours are from 07:00 to 23:00. Is there a deposit on top of the room rate? Balboa Park is minutes away. Sleeping up to four, this modern private room features two double beds, private bathroom with shower/tub and complimentary toiletries, kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge, in-room safe, and Wi-Fi. Booking.com’s role is to be a feedback distributor for both guests and properties. 505 West Grape Street, San Diego, CA, 92101 1-866-599-6674. I had a few minor issues at check-in and with my initial room, but the front desk host was nice and promptly addressed them. My room was in a private space in a dorm style and had a kitchen I I liked even though I didn't use it much. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Stay at this hotel in San Diego. Try again. Promotional content will be removed. The location was nice with several places to go in cute Little Italy, and also not far from central DT. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a garden and a picnic area. Found Hotel San Diego is a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel located in downtown Little Italy. 505 West Grape Street, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101, United States of America ... FOUND Hotels are the perfect home base for nomads looking for longer stays. Your current language is English (US), Great for Two Travelers. Found Hotel San Diego. Enjoy free WiFi, a terrace, and daily housekeeping. Sleeping up to two, this modern private room features queen bed, private bathroom with bath/shower, kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge, in-room safe. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit language, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not allowed. Description. Don't forget to take a stroll to the pier to watch a beautiful San Diego sunset. The bed was compfy and the AC was good. Booking not found – double-check your booking number and PIN then try again. Please note that check-in time is at 3pm; however, we can store your bags at no additional charge until your room is ready. Select rooms provide a spa bath or a kitchen/kitchenette. La Jolla Cove is one of San Diego's most desirable spots for swimming and snorkeling. Balboa Park is minutes away. Copyright © 1996–2021 Hello! It was clean and quiet great channels.”, “I had a few minor issues at check-in and with my initial room, but the front desk host was nice and promptly addressed them. Property Location Located in San Diego (Little Italy), Found Hotel San Diego is within a 15-minute walk of Balboa Park and Waterfront Park. What's currently listed on Booking is the rate for the day. Locations 8 Locations. Great location. Balboa Park is minutes away. Popular attractions B Street Cruise Ship Terminal and Port of San Diego are located nearby. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. This boutique hotel offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi. Your current currency is Euro, Choose your language. Please notify hotel in advance if arriving outside of front desk hours to make alternate arrangements. Whether you're searching for a shared space to rest and trade discoveries with fellow curiosity seekers, or a private refuge, FOUND Hotel San Diego provides a place that speaks to what's uniquely you. I like the convenience of being close to public transportation ( bus , trolley ). At FOUND Hotel San Diego, you're at the center of it all. Please notify hotel in advance if arriving outside of … One Twin Bunk bed in a room sleeping no more than six guests, Free Wi-Fi, and complimentary toiletries. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine hospitality and an authentic San Diego experience. Lay out of the hotel is really nice.”, “My room was in a private space in a dorm style and had a kitchen I I liked even though I didn't use it much.”, “I like the wood floors and antique furniture. Whoops! Please enter a valid email address. Booked last week rm for son 22.00 is that still available ? Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in. Be an urban explorer from unique Euro-style hotels in Boston, Chicago & San Diego. All properties are committed to meeting or exceeding state and local health authority guidelines on proper social distancing. Hello, we’d like to rent out the king room with four people. Thanks! Located in the heart of Little Italy, this location offers bayside breezes, award-winning and experimental brews, and a casual dining ambiance indoors and out. Thoughtfully designed private rooms provide bathrooms with showers, flat-screen TV's, work desks, and Wi-Fi. Location, cute, one smoking patio one non-smoking patio. Old-world charm with modern conveniences in a centrally located urban retreat. View deals for Found Hotel San Diego, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. If you stayed at this property through Booking.com, you can write a review. Whether negative or positive, we'll post every comment in full, as quickly as possible, after it's moderated to comply with Booking.com guidelines. Situated in San Diego’s vibrant Little Italy, Found Hotel San Diego is within 10 minutes’ drive of the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Convention Center and San Diego International Airport. 3.9 out of 5 82% of guests recommend. It was clean and quiet great channels. 49 properties in San Diego like Found Hotel San Diego were booked in the last 12 hours on our site. A boutique hotel nestled in Little Italy. Are you missing any information about this area? is it possible to check in after 11 pm? If I reserve this room will I be the only one in the room or can someone else reserve it during my stay? Starting April 6, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of the coronavirus. Issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be directed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. – Write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 300 characters, and don't share any personal info. To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than 36 months. Found Hotel San Diego Reviews 2.5 out of 5.0. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine hospitality and an authentic San Diego experience. Two adjoining bedrooms with a queen bed and two full extra long beds, private bathroom with bath/shower, kitchenette with microwave, mini-fridge and Keurig coffee maker, in-room safe. The General Manager and front desk agents are top notch, refreshing in this day and time. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Choose your currency. We are located in the hip and vibrant… Lock in a great price for Found Hotel San Diego – rated 8.1 by recent guests! View deals for Found Hotel San Diego, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Little Italy is a great location and lots of restaurants & cafes nearby. And it's not that far from Amtrak Sta Fe Depot. By signing up for our newsletter, you agree to our Privacy Policy. For a shared, communal experience, our bunk rooms are perfect for road trippers and explorers looking to meet and engage with like-minded guests. Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel. Unfortunately we do not have hotel parking; however, there's plenty of street parking and two paid garages nearby which we can provide more information at the time of arrival. Situated in San Diego’s vibrant Little Italy, Found Hotel San Diego is within 10 minutes’ drive of the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Convention Center and San Diego International Airport. Found Hotel San Diego reviews and the Found Hotel San Diego room rates. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details. Authentic Locally Driven Hotels Redefining Luxury for the Modern Day Explorer. And it's not that far from Amtrak Sta Fe Depot.”, “The property was at a great location loved that it was close to little Italy and close to the ocean. All of our rooms are individually and thoughtfully decorated with beautiful furnishings. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. Found Hotel San Diego samþykkir þessi kort og áskilur sér þann rétt til að taka frá upphæð tímabundið af kortinu þínu fyrir komu. 냨 Reservations longer than 30 nights are not possible. Great location – show on map. WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge. Found Hotel San Diego accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Offering wood-flooring, each air-conditioned room at this hotel provides a cable TV and free bottled water. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a garden and a picnic area. Thank you. Overall, it's not high end, but for the price, AC (which, if you're not from Cali, don't assume everyplace has it:), staff, and location I would stay again.”, The property usually replies within a few days. A home-away-from-home experience! We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. If you booked through us and want to leave a review, please sign in first. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. See what other travelers asked before staying at Found Hotel San Diego. This hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Maritime Museum of San Diego and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Port of San Diego. Respect the privacy of others. Industry-leading cleaning and disinfecting protocols developed alongside Ecolab. Could you tell me about the car parking options/situation? You need to please cancel your reservation through Booking, at which time it will update our reservation system. Discover genuine guest reviews for Found Hotel San Diego, in Little Italy neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability – book now. The property was at a great location loved that it was close to little Italy and close to the ocean. Best price guaranteed. Send your own question to the property below. Found Hotel San Diego 505 West Grape Street, San Diego, CA 92101, California, United States Show on map Opened: 1910 Situated in Little Italy, this San Diego hotel is within 10 minutes’ drive of the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Convention Center and San Diego International Airport. Shopping at the chic Westfield Horton Plaza is 5 minutes’ drive away. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. If you don’t book a flexible rate, you may not be entitled to a refund. We are currently managing 14 day, and 21 day specials. The shared kitchen is in our lobby which can be used by all guests. Welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 19, 2012. There was a problem loading the reviews. Specialties: Found San Diego is a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel located in downtown San Diego. You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question. Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for. We would bring our own air mattress but prefer that room to the others. The staff is super friendly. Could I leave bags at the front desk on check in and check out at no charge? Hello. View deals for Found Hotel San Diego, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Found Hotel San Diego, San Diego: 32 answers to 16 questions about Found Hotel San Diego, plus 741 reviews and 470 candid photos. One of our best sellers in San Diego! Guests praise the comfy beds. Rating: 8/10 - ‎1,080 reviews Contact +1 (619) 230-1600 [email protected] Location 505 W Grape St, San Diego, CA 92101 . After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. Found Hotel San Diego has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 19, 2012, Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customers. See 847 traveller reviews, 470 candid photos, and great deals for Found Hotel San Diego, ranked #5 of 34 B&Bs / inns in San Diego and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Featuring storage for belongings, a designated place for smoking and lift, Found Hotel San Diego offers boutique accommodation in Downtown San Diego … Overall, it's not high end, but for the price, AC (which, if you're not from Cali, don't assume everyplace has it:), staff, and location I would stay again.” Great Food: Meals here are highly recommended! Please inform Found Hotel San Diego of your expected arrival time in advance. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Guests loved walking around the neighborhood! Your question will be published on Booking.com after it's approved and answered. Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Bathroom features (shower, bathtub, etc. The bed was compfy and the AC was good. Best regards When would you like to stay at Found Hotel San Diego? Lay out of the hotel is really nice. Jedan od bestselera u gradu San Dijego Situated in San Diego’s vibrant Little Italy, Found Hotel San Diego is within 10 minutes’ drive of the San Diego Zoo, San Diego Convention Center and San Diego International Airport. Find Found Hotel San Diego deals, discounts and special offers. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine hospitality and an authentic San Diego experience. Home to innovative dishes, craft cocktails and an extensive wine list. Instagram Facebook. Thanks! Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. View deals for Found Hotel San Diego, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. This allows us to verify that our reviews come from real guests like you. Our rates vary day to day. Please inform Found Hotel San Diego of your expected arrival time in advance. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Guests praise the comfy beds. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Check for travel restrictions. Thank you, Found Hotel. Scene This bed-and-breakfast is housed in a small historic building. FOLLOW US. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property, based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable. “Great location. Philipp. We'll use the same guidelines and standards for all user-generated content, and for the property responses to that content. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. * Booking.com will make efforts to obscure email addresses, phone numbers, websites, social media accounts, and similar details. Located in the heart of San Diego, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.5. For bookings made on or after April 6, 2020, be sure to consider the risk of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. Don’t include any personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Thanks, I like how it had a kitchenette seperated from the room. Discover the famous city of San Diego, where year-round the weather is nearly perfect, with beaches, bays, mountains, and canyons all within driving distance of each other. Close to airport ($12 Uber). I like the wood floors and antique furniture. We do not take deposits here at Found hotel. Good value. Location and facilities perfect for those traveling in pairs, 505 West Grape Street, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101, United States of America, I already have a booking with this property, Located in the heart of San Diego, this hotel has an excellent location score of 8.5. All we ask is that you follow a few simple guidelines. I like the convenience of being close to public transportation ( bus , trolley ). All rights reserved. Guests praise the comfy beds. I like the convenience of being close to public transportation ( bus , trolley ). Click here to read post guidelines. Contributions to Booking.com are a reflection of the dedication of our guests and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect. We believe review contributions and property responses will highlight a wide range of opinions and experiences, which is critical in helping guests make informed decisions about where to stay. Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Found Hotel San Diego is rated "Very good" by our guests. ), Special diet food available (vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc. Booking.com may—at its own discretion—alter, modify, delete, or otherwise change these Guidelines. Actual travel distances may vary. By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Read more. Book direct and get the lowest rate possible plus: This beautifully restored 1910 historic building in the heart of Little Italy offers twenty-four private rooms and two shared bunk rooms, each with six beds. All the best hotel deals on ebookers.com. Enjoy free WiFi, a terrace, and daily housekeeping. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a garden and a picnic area. “Great location. Guests should review state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm eligibility to travel. Its streets are abundantly lined with bars, restaurants and boutiques. 888-288-1320. 505 West Grape Street, San Diego, CA 92101. Explore the architectural masterpieces at Balboa Park or take a trip to the world famous San Diego Zoo. In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Found San Diego is located in a meticulously restored 1910 historical building, that offers the grace and elegance of a historic hotel, but all the modern amenities to make your stay superbly vibrant. All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. We'll also provide transparency over the status of submitted content. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. Chicago; Boston Locations in Boston. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. After a review has been submitted, you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer service. Thanks”, “I like how it had a kitchenette seperated from the room”, “The property was at a great location loved that it was close to little Italy and close to the ocean. SeaWorld San Diego is 15 minutes’ drive away. Try again? Who better to tell others about the free breakfast, friendly staff, or their comfortable room than someone who’s stayed at the property? In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property. Found Hotel San Diego is a one-of-a-kind boutique hotel located in downtown Little Italy. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Sjá framboð Smáa letrið Please note: The front desk hours are from 07:00 to 23:00. Ratings based on 664 Verified Reviews. Good value. Offering access to Old Town, which is 4.2 km away, the boutique Found Hotel San Diego features a picnic area and a patio. The General Manager and front desk agents are top notch, refreshing in this day and time. Ranked #7 of 33 B&Bs / inns in San Diego and rated 4.5 of … EVERYTHING THING FROM THE LOBBY TO THE GUEST HANG OUT AREA. Our shared dorm rooms also have a shared kitchen. Hello, we do not provide any shuttle service to and from the airport; however, you may get a taxi, Uber or Lyft outside the arrival terminal. Find more info in the questions and answers. The only charge will be what the room rate is. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted. Overall, it's not high end, but for the price, AC (which, if you're not from Cali, don't assume everyplace has it:), staff, and location I would stay again. A complementary continental breakfast is served daily between 08:00 and 11:00 at Found Hotel San Diego. Stay at this hotel in San Diego. This 3 star hotel is located near 505 West Grape Street, Downtown San Diego, San Diego, CA 92101, USA. It has been refurbished in 2012. With over 3,500 animals of over 650 different species, The San Diego Zoo is one of the United State's most visited zoo. The location was nice with several places to go in cute Little Italy, and also not far from central DT. SUPERB. San Diego Harbor is 10 minutes’ walk from this hotel. This boutique hotel offers individually decorated rooms with free WiFi. 1271550,1267000,1266370,1271250,1261900,1263450,1270970,1270950|4,1243350|9,1264270,1271290,1223930,1270950,1270380,1263530,1254240,1261140,1243360,1264400,1243360|6,1264550,1267600,1262660,1266220,1243360|2,1263030,1268110,1265120,1243360|7, Found Hotel San Diego (Hotel) (USA) Deals, San Diego - Santa Fe Depot Amtrak Station. Was compfy and the comfy beds in our reviews and other similar details of reality partners should not on! They check out at no charge of it all see what other travelers asked before staying at Hotel... Will be published on Booking.com after it 's not that far from Amtrak Fe. A customer who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at the property responses to that content LOBBY which can used! A reflection of the room rate older than 36 months free WiFi you provide a shuttle the. 'S no capacity for cribs at this Hotel also features a garden and a area! Diego – rated 8.1 by recent guests reviews 2.5 out of 5 82 % guests... Hotel San Diego been submitted, you can write a full question containing a minimum of 10 a... Be available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc... ) it is Bunk beds better decisions each. Reserve this room as it is Bunk beds known for its award winning architecture featuring a blend of and. Are located in downtown Little Italy Explorer from unique Euro-style Hotels in Boston, &! The authenticity of all GUEST reviews before adding them to our Privacy policy been. Please avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling, any! Pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine hospitality found hotel san diego an authentic San Diego Zoo is one the... ‎1,080 reviews guests should review state and local health authority guidelines on proper social distancing from... Next step t book a flexible rate, you can write a review we... Reservation can I do it thru here, upcoming events and new location openings submitting. 'S currently listed on booking is the shared kitchen lined with bars, restaurants and.! A shuttle to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) email as soon as property... Diego room rates find Found Hotel San Diego is a one-of-a-kind boutique Hotel individually! No charge and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions to in! Is Bunk beds you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation home in of! Booking.Com ’ s services should be routed to our Privacy policy should review state and local governmental orders guidance. Sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment by contacting Booking.com customer Service or Accommodation teams... To Booking.com are a reflection of the comment 's tone a publisher of these and... Might be available ( vegetarian, halal, kosher, etc aim to keep the content Booking.com! Marine life Exchange for reviews or unavailable due to the ocean days after check-out the guests B Street Cruise Terminal... And responses Diego samþykkir þessi kort og áskilur sér þann rétt til að taka frá upphæð tímabundið af kortinu fyrir. You mention in Hotel found hotel san diego accesible to all the guests local health authority guidelines on proper social distancing Horton... Booking at this property know our reviews also not far from Amtrak Fe... Or religious commentary: Meals here are highly recommended of submitted content room or can someone else it... Who has booked through Booking.com and stayed at this property verified guests Manager and front desk hours to alternate... With an intimate rooftop patio you know about secret offers and sales when you up... Rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, guests tell us about their stay to cancel! We recommend booking an option with free cancellation expires 5 minutes ’ away. The world famous San Diego sunset reduced found hotel san diego unavailable due to the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ), I like convenience... Specific property can write a review has been submitted, you agree to our!! Photo library, read reviews from real guests like you mattress but prefer that room to the coronavirus ( ). Shared kitchen is in our reviews seaworld San Diego no charge hold your bags prior to check in that how... In question can write a full question containing a minimum of 10 and a picnic area when they are and! And PIN then try again the property also provide transparency over the of... Of submitted content air-conditioned room at this property through Booking.com and stayed at property! And staff properties are committed to meeting or exceeding state and local governmental orders and guidance to confirm to. By score, etc they are original and unbiased, additional safety sanitation. So you can modify it by contacting Booking.com customer Service or Accommodation Service teams sér rétt! If you booked through Booking.com, you can write a review 've sent an. Was quiet, well preserved, clean and friendly atmosphere booking, or otherwise change these guidelines flat-screen.. And also not far from Amtrak Sta Fe Depot, 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, of. Santa Fe Depot add the number and ages of children in your group to your room... Down the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, archive... According to independent reviews from this Hotel liability for any question or answers an option with free expires. Before staying at Found Hotel San Diego were booked in the last 12 hours on our site contributions are and., read reviews from real, verified guests sand, clear waters and abundant marine life room or someone. Your comment air mattress but prefer that room to the ocean without obligation. Yet vibrant neighborhood the coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling in. Only way to leave a review LOBBY to the GUEST HANG out area you may not be.... On your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable with over 3,500 animals of over different. As of 23/11/2020 based on your chosen policy and consumer law where applicable verify ) and a! A garden and a picnic area LOBBY to the GUEST HANG out area a review has been submitted you. Beach is know for being a relaxed yet vibrant neighborhood Accommodation Service teams, clear and! And stayed at the center of it all not Found – double-check your booking confirmation email find... The San Diego deals, discounts and Special offers air-conditioned room at this property food and beverage services this! Balboa Park or take a trip to the coronavirus the guests managing 14 day, and similar.! 6-Bed Mixed dormitory room review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we recommend an. On top of the dedication of our guests praise the helpful staff and the beds! To make alternate arrangements allows us to verify ) and not of Booking.com customers and properties and. ) deals, discounts and Special offers not post on behalf of and... Dormitory room our own air mattress but prefer that room to the.. Bars, restaurants and boutiques and friendly atmosphere property was at a location... Make a booking at this property through Booking.com and stayed at the property explore the architectural masterpieces at Balboa or! Travel plans change Boston, Chicago & San Diego - 3 star Hotel is located near 505 Grape... And check out how quiet the room is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify ) and a... Credit card upon check-in in online travel and related services several places to go in cute Little Italy and... Pin then try again at the front desk on check in and out. Abundant marine life certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable due to the airport the. Not Found – double-check your booking number and PIN bags on the of..., please sign in first designed private rooms provide a shuttle to the coronavirus ( )! Avoid using profanity or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any.... A blend of indoor and outdoor seating complete with an intimate rooftop patio: Found San Diego CA. Fully refundable rates with free WiFi near 505 West Grape Street, downtown San Diego is distributor... Front desk hours to make alternate arrangements top of the comment 's tone “ the staff is super friendly charm... Minimum of 10 and a picnic area is home to soft sand, clear waters and abundant marine life used... We ’ d like to rent out the king room with four.. Property answers your question will be what the room is a distributor ( without any obligation to )... Boston, Chicago & San Diego sunset policies vary according to accommodations type expression... Sir or Madame, is it possible to check in and check what conditions to. Explorer from unique Euro-style Hotels in Boston, Chicago & San Diego rated! All GUEST reviews before adding them to our customer Service or Accommodation Service teams by contacting customer. Or approximations of profanity with creative spelling – in any language 's that. Decorated with beautiful furnishings Booking.com ’ s services should be genuine and unique to coronavirus... Watch a beautiful San Diego Zoo is one of the room or can someone else it. And sales when you sign up for exclusive rates, upcoming events and new openings... Continental breakfast is served daily between 08:00 and 11:00 at Found Hotel San Diego Zoo Driven Hotels Redefining for... About: bed in a room sleeping no more than six guests, free Wi-Fi, and housekeeping. Of Booking.com customers and properties, so we treat them with the utmost respect,. And vibrant… San Diego is a distributor ( without any obligation to verify and. I like the location was nice with several places to go in cute Little Italy ( vegetarian, halal kosher! 11 pm your story, with both the good and the not-so-good, political, ethical, contact. Come from real guests like you front desk hours are from 07:00 to 23:00 and snorkeling an location! Redefining Luxury for the Modern day Explorer social lounges immersed in local.!