These range from, crudely, ‘very bassy’ to ‘not hugely bassy.’. As one of the longest-standing producers of top-quality headphones, Beyerdynamic has earned a sterling name among audiophiles and gamers worldwide. A volume control slider sits on the detachable cable, offering muting and volume adjustment options. beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO 16 Ohm Over-Ear Headphones (Ninja Black, Limited Edition) - Ideal for Xbox ONE, PS4, PC Gaming, Streaming, Podcasts, and Smartphones - Made in Germany Visit the beyerdynamic Store … What's the difference between the DT770/990 PRO and the DT 1770/1990 PRO? If you want more pizzazz, the headset comes with six earcup covers with different designs; although, if they improve or hurt the overall look is up to opinion. "Not a handsome headset" I completely disagree. Outside of gaming, the headset performs extremely well. MMX 300. The audio picked up by the mic was crystal clear regardless of how close it was to my mouth, and my teammates confirmed that there was almost no background noise. It has … Whether gaming, music production or podcast. My Budget is maximal 150€. The new CUSTOM Headset Gear turns CUSTOM headphones into a professional headset for multimedia, gaming and Voice over IP applications. However, I absolutely wouldn’t recommend this headset for shooters and instead suggest you stick to headsets like the SteelSeries Arctis range or HyperX Cloud Alpha. The Custom Game isn’t packed with features, but it does have an audio profile slider that gives you four different outputs. The mic sitting at the top of the cable next to the earcup is a very fine piece of hardware. Hey guys, im looking for Headphones for 50% gaming and 50% Music. Despite these flaws, though, the Custom Game is a wonderful headset that genuinely brings studio-quality audio into the gaming space. NY 10036. High-quality headphones, microphones, and conference systems made in Germany. The microphone attaches to the left earcup via a thick 3.5mm cable that comes packaged with the unit, so you can -- in theory -- opt to hook up this headset via a regular cable and wear it without the mic at all. Beyerdynamic Team TYGR A bundle of gaming headphones TYGR 300 R and FOX professional USB studio microphone. Soundstage and imaging are what's needed in games, not 7.1 in headphones. Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, That makes the Custom Game perfect for streamers, or players looking chat during slower types of online games where hearing enemies with perfect clarity isn’t quite as vital to success, like MMOs, RPGs and strategy titles. It’s not a deal-breaker, but the poor fit of the cable does instill a lack of confidence in a circa $200 headset. Review written by @Chrono. Again, the Custom Game performed admirably, picking up small sounds designed to frighten players without making them feel artificial or out of place. With the integrated cable remote control, you have everything under control, even in hectic tournament situations. Sadly, the main drawback here is that it lacks 7.1 surround sound, making it less well-tuned for online shooters like, Battlefield V or Apex Legends. Visit our corporate site. , https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/w/e/web-pic_mmx300-facelift2016_16-11_perspective_v1_1.jpg, https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/p/i/pic_mmx300-facelift2016_16-11_front_v1-webartikel.jpg, https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/p/i/pic_mmx300-facelift2016_16-11_side_v1-webartikel.jpg, https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/p/c/pc-games-hardware.jpg, https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/d/e/delamar_mmx300_2018_1.jpg, https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/m/m/mmx_300_hwi_18092018.jpg, https://mediacdn-f865.kxcdn.com/media/catalog/product/b/e/beyerdynamic_mmx_300_2nd_generation_18092018.jpg, sa2_bulletpoint_1:Uncompromising Gaming Headset, sa2_bulletpoint_3:Excellent intelligibility, short_description:Premium Gaming Headset, closed (2nd Generation), hands-free microphone, Gooseneck microphone, customisable, Stereo jack plug 3.5 mm (1/8") & ¼“ adapter (6.35 mm), hifi_Made-in-germany, hifi_Wearing-comfort-Tragekomfort, pro_telephone-call, hifi_32-Ohm, hifi_Closed-construction-geschlossene-Bauweise, pro_telephone-call, For further instructions, please follow this, Circumaural stereo headset with cable remote control, Maximum sound for gaming and multimedia applications on PC and console, Excellent intelligibility thanks to high-quality microphone capsule, Silky-soft velour ear pads for pleasant wearing comfort over many hours. Ideal for noisy environments and tournament situations. Here at beyerdynamic Heilbronn, we have a passion for audio technology with outstanding sound quality – and … The headset is driverless (none of that gimmicky sound drivers that gaming headsets provide) easy to run (32ohm), and very comfortable. The only place it lacked in RPGs like Odyssey was with dialogue, where I noticed moments of emptiness. But if you’re looking for something to pick out the very best sounds in long, rich single-player experiences or more composed online experiences like MMOs, this headset is tough to beat. Get instant access to breaking news, in-depth reviews and helpful tips. Onlyleft!View all deals >Cyber Monday Deals >. It's all in the details. However, it was incredibly subtle. MAN_MMX300_EN-DE-FR-ES-JP-KO-ZH_A2.pdf (1.85 MB). Or Great Gaming Headphones? The brutal, industrial design is intended to convey the sense of no-nonsense German craftsmanship, which runs deep through the actual audio tech in this headset. … Extremely clear, three-dimensional and powerful sound. The Beyerdynamic DT 990 is one of the most popular open-back dynamic headphones. This is one of the best looking "gaming" headsets I have seen. … Gaming headphones (open) Our quality promise : In the beyerdynamic Outlet you will find reconditioned and carefully tested products that have the same product features and functions as new products. The headband has a very firm adjustment so it doesn't slip down and can fit most head sizes. High-tech for your ears. New York, Our product guide will show you in 60 seconds which product is suitable for your application. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Successful gaming is all about teamwork. The differences between most of these is subtle but noticeably adjusted the audio as I adjusted the slider. Tom's Hardware is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Today's best Beyerdynamic Custom Gaming Headset deals.
  • Maximum sound for gaming and multimedia applications on PC and console
  • Beyerdynamic Custom Game headset ((Image credit: Beyerdynamic)) Having also used the Beyerdynamiic's more expensive gaming model, the MMX 300 ($300 at the time of writing), I can … Closed-back studio headphones … If you purchased your beyerdynamic product less than two years ago, you still have your purchase receipt, and you have not violated the terms and conditions of your warranty through improper use: Service and repair fees are covered by your warranty. Active Noise Cancelling​​​​​​​Bluetooth®CustomisableSound Personalization, Broadcast & CameraLive on Stage​​​​​​​Presentation / Speech, Wireless MicrophonesWireless Conference SystemInstalled Sound MicrophonesTour Guide SystemInterpreter SystemsSpeakerphone, Event CentresGuided ToursHouses of WorshipJusticeLocal Authorities, Assistive Listening SystemInstalled MicrophonesInterpreter Systems, Wireless Conference Systems ​​​​​​​Wireless Microphones, 56 Central AveFarmingdale, NY 11735Phone: 631-293-3200. Overall, this is a headset we’d thoroughly recommend for single-player games. beyerdynamic Team TYGR. It’s angular and bulky, and the earcups are extremely large, enveloping your ears while pulling the adjustable headband tight across your skull. In gaming you want the extra mids and highs to allow for better pin pointing of enemy footsteps. Best Beyerdynamic engineered Headphones, microphones of the highest quality. Originally developed as a headset for the private aviation industry, the MMX 300 has been perfected to meet the specific requirements of intense gaming sessions.