Believe in your abilities. Dream for the future. ", followed by 207131 people on Pinterest. Votes: 1, The stance I took was there is no room for racial bias anywhere in sports. Sigmund Freud was laughed at when he presented his ideas to a scientific community in Europe. Believe it or not, I worked four summers in college as a sports writer covering baseball for a parks and rec department in Bayonne, N.J. Those extreme-sports kids today are good, but they have it easy. Try falling off of a motorcycle going 70 or 80 miles per hour on asphalt. As a matter of fact, believe it or not guys, you can actually lose money in sports! It's recreation. Inspirational Yourself Victory. Impossible is not a fact. Practice makes perfect. I beat people up.” – Muhammad Ali, 71. "You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them." Believe In Yourself Quotes - BrainyQuote. in Quotes. “Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. "Just pick a goal, a goal you truly want to achieve, and take a clear-eyed look at your weaknesses- … It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all of the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird, 31. or. You got to keep going”. “One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.” – Knute Rockne. Bear Bryant. “The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” – Arnold Palmer, 106. Votes: 1, I am a sports enthusiast, and if given an opportunity, I want to be a sportsman, even today. My priority is to turn people - especially kids - on to sports and being active so they don't even have to think about it being good for their health. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath, 115. The Seoul Peace Prize has its roots in the 1988 Summer Olympics when this country opened its doors to people and athletes from more than 160 countries. I know that you'll find that shocking. Votes: 3 “It’s not the will to win that matters—everyone has that. More From Sir Charles. It’s a dare. In sports, I went to Olympics at a time when no one believed that we can actually win. I believe God created sports for a good reason. Eleanor Roosevelt. “Everybody’s got plans… until they get hit.” – Mike Tyson, 135. Those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happened.” – Tommy Lasorda, 128. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward.” – Vernon Law, 153. Your email address will not be published. “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali 3. Virgil. I have a great responsibility to show them not just how to be like a soccer player, but how to be like a man.” – Pele, 74. Quotes. Impossible is nothing.” – Muhammad Ali, 47. Votes: 1, I've realized the extraordinary power of sports to heal, unite and inspire. “I’ve had to learn to fight all my life – got to learn to keep smiling. In these motivational quotes believe in yourself quotes You Can get lot Of Motivation. Without believing in yourself, there’s not a lot that can help you fulfill your goals. Hopefully, these inspirational sports quotes have motivated you to work harder towards your goals and dreams. Memories last forever.” – Mary Lou Retton, 5. I like to follow my favorite team and talk sports with my band or fans. “You can’t get much done in life if you only work on the days when you feel good.” – Jerry West, 30. You won't believe how many musicians are sports fans. Believe in your abilities. “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. Votes: 1, To be candid with you, free agency hurts all sports. “Adversity causes some men to break; others to break records.” – William A. “When you’re riding, only the race in which you’re riding is important.” – Bill Shoemaker, 55. I believe God is a sports fan. Barrie.tv. They are always striving to be better. “Finding good players is easy. “The highest compliment that you can pay me is to say that I work hard every day, that I never dog it.”– Wayne Gretzky, 44. Explore. Hate mail came. Because it’s so easy to relax, fall off and fall back. We also have a collection of nike taglines and softball quotes for more inspiration. When others doubt, don't you. Related Pages. “A trophy carries dust. Big Heroes of Small Business 55 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You to Believe in Yourself Inspirational quotes that will motivate you to feel confident and self-assured when you need it most. Here are the most inspirational sports quotes for athletes and fans. Artist. They’re made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts.”– Dan Gable, 43. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.”– Ted Williams, 92. Confident is believing in yourself. Votes: 1, In army, I went to Kashmir and did well, which was a challenge. Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it.”. Latest stories. “From what we get, we can make a living; what we give, however, makes a life.” – Arthur Ashe, 125. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.”, 115 Kevin Gates Quotes and Lyrics on Life and Success. Your email address will not be published. “Some may have more talent than you, but there is no excuse for anyone working harder than you do.” – John Tavares, 108. ” – Venus Williams, 48. “My motto was always to keep swinging. believe in yourself self-seeking single woman being single embracing life #12 “The encounter with the driver of the red Ferrari showed me the way to discovering what the arena was in which I could apply myself and also to learning how to do that. Impossible is temporary. 45 Most Inspiring Quotes on Believe in Yourself. “You’ll score a lot of goals in your career but not one of them will happen without the help of a teammate.” – Abby Wambach, 104. Conceit is self-given. “Competitive sports are played mainly on a five-and-a-half inch court, the space between your ears.” – Bobby Jones, 73. Sometimes, you don’t need to seek support from outside sources in order to believe in yourself. These athletes were experts at motivating their team to go beyond all previous limits, sending them and their teammates into a new territory to achieve the highest levels of performance. There is no such thing as life in-between.” – Pat Riley, 19. “To succeed…You need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.” – Tony Dorsett, 149. I believe that healthy competition is... well... healthy; that sporting events foster a spirit of teamwork that far surpasses the events themselves; and that active participation keeps children moving and is good for their self-esteem. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.” – Hank Aaron, 85. Believe that you were created for a purpose. “The key is not the will to win. Votes: 0, Believing takes practice. Watch your habits, they become your character.” – Vince Lombardi, 114. Gain life experience. Not Now. When you start thinking of pressure, it’s because you’ve started to think of failure.” – Tommy Lasorda, 117. In most cases sports psychologists are crutches, and they tend to soften rather than harden the players. I have heard the argument that big-time athletics bring in loads of money to universities. You won't believe how many musicians are sports fans. Believe that you were created for a purpose. “A champion is afraid of losing. 155 Inspirational Sports Quotes About Becoming Legendary and Mindset 1. “You are the handicap you must face. Norman Vincent Peale . Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself. “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi, 60. 9. – Liberace; The body achieves what the mind believes. It doesn’t matter what anyone says you can or can’t do. “Life is gonna throw you curve balls and it’s how you deal with them and your attitude and your work ethic.” – Kerri Strug, 100. “Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too. I believe in greater self-sufficiency. He got back to his desk and starting writing. “Pain is temporary. Create New Account. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice. – Sugar Ray Robinson; Nobody will believe in you unless you believe in yourself. Just try to get better.” – Yogi Berra. The things that people do now in sports, you can't even believe. If people participate for the fun of it, and believe me - it is fun, then fitness programs will be much more successful. If you BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! 10. See more of AFRICAN SPORTS MONTHLY on Facebook . “You might not be able to outthink, out market or outspend your competition, but you can outwork them.” – Lou Holtz, 26. International sport is tough, no doubt, but there shouldn't be too many crutches. Remember past successes. We searched the web for the best inspirational sports quotes we could find to inspire athletes of all ages, to be the best they can be, on and off the court/field/gym. Ray Lewis! “You can motivate by fear, and you can motivate by reward. “Think for the future. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.” – Paul Bryant. West Indies skipper Jason Mohammed urged his players to believe in themselves and in their abilities as they gear up to face hosts Bangladesh in … “Every champion was once a contender that refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa, 138. Also read these motivational golf quotes. It’s a limitation you put on your mind." “Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? Don’t give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.”– Larry Bird, 93. Interviews and Podcasts on Everyday Power, Why Watching the News Sometimes Makes us Feel Powerless. 49. Just don’t fight about it. You are the one who must choose your place.” – James Lane Allen, 130. Charles Barkley. It’s called just go get the damn ball. 2. Discover and share Sports Believe Quotes. Korea did so in part because it believes in the power of sports for peace and development. Votes: 1, Believe it or not, I worked four summers in college as a sports writer covering baseball for a parks and rec department in Bayonne, N.J. Michael Caine‘s headmaster once told him “You’ve got to be very careful if you don’t know where you are going, because you might not get there.” – Yogi Berra, 121. 100 Motivational Sports Quotes ― Bo Jackson (Greatest athlete to play both professional baseball and American football) 2. Log In. “In the end, the game comes down to one thing: man against man. “Kill them with success and bury them with a smile.” – Usain Bolt, 122. “You have to do something in your life that is honorable and not cowardly if you are to live in peace with yourself.” – Larry Brown, 27. “The principle is competing against yourself. If you believe in yourself and your […] It’s more what’s inside.”– Brett Favre, 82. Being humble is, even though you believe in yourself and you know what you're capable of, you still work 10 times harder than your opponent to … “In baseball and in business, there are three types of people. Let the game come to you. Believe in yourself! It’s about effort.” – Jillian Michaels, 142. Votes: 1, My priority is to turn people - especially kids - on to sports and being active so they don't even have to think about it being good for their health. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Certainly I was cast as an abolitionist. Believing in yourself means having faith in your own capabilities. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision.” – Muhammad Ali, 143. Impossible is not a declaration. That’s the whole idea, is that you … Legends are made, not born. “It ain’t over till it’s over.” – Yogi Berra, 105. “Do not let what you can not do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden. Unfortunately, so is losing.” – Vince Lombardi, 51. Inspiring phrases can assist our state of mind greatly and are these kinds of a wonderful device to battle anxiety and panic. “For me, winning isn’t something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Just to name a few, are all master motivators. Votes: 1, People have a hard time believing that, but not having a father around, being shy, I just never participated in sports much. You don’t win once in a while, you don’t do things right once in a while, you do them right all the time. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” – Wayne Gretzky, 112. Death threats came. 15. Votes: 1, I like to follow my favorite team and talk sports with my band or fans. To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. “You don’t play against opponents, you play against the game of basketball.” – Bobby Knight, 150. “I became a good pitcher when I stopped trying to make them miss the ball and started trying to make them hit it.” – Sandy Koufax, 80. Soccer Stadium. “An athlete cannot run with money in his pockets. “Pressure is a word that is misused in our vocabulary. “Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. “The secret of winning football games is working more as a team, less as individuals. Believing (540 quotes). “Victory is fleeting. “You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.”   – Michael Jordan, 18. Impossible is not a fact. It’s a limitation you put on your mind.” – Jackie Joyner-Kersee, 6. Read inspirational quotes and write down your favorites. Share your favorite inspirational sports quotes below. “I’ve never lost a game. “To uncover your true potential you must first find your own limits and then you have to have the courage to blow past them.”– Picabo Street, 86. Invest confidence in #1 and start now. We have so much time on tour that we need these outlets for relaxation. The Seoul Peace Prize has its roots in the 1988 Summer Olympics when this country opened its doors to people and athletes from more than 160 countries. Single Life Quotes .. Life Quotes Love. Be sure to check that as well. 96. Believe in yourself! Number one: you’ve got to have a will to win.” – Bob Richards, 63. Discover and share Sports Believe Yourself Quotes. 10. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. “There are certain basic qualities and characteristics you’ve got to have. Votes: 1 Most people cannot relate to the extreme work ethic it takes to be an athlete and as we all know, a few words can go a long way in life. Votes: 1, They wanted me to play more sports because they were acutely sensitive to their children being one hundred percent American, and they believed that all Americans played sports and loved sports. “One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.” – Knute Rockne, 59. “A trophy carries dust. believe in yourself quotes. Have you seen these inspirational coach Carter quotes? If my arm came off I’d still play.” — Jack Bird, 126. Have faith in your abilities! Impossible is potential. “If you can believe it, the mind can achieve it.”– Ronnie Lott, 88. “Winning means you’re willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else.” – Vince Lombardo, 137. “Today, you have 100% of your life left.” – Tom Landry, 4. “It’s just a job. It doesn’t matter what opinions others have for your life, and what they consider possible. I never quit trying; I never felt that I didn’t have a chance to win.” – Arnold Palmer, 136. Discover (and save!) I believe that was basically all I said about it. “Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. The world’s most influential athlete is not o “I would have thought that the knowledge that you are going to be leapt upon by half-a-dozen congratulatory, but sweaty team-mates would be inducement not to score a goal.” – Arthur Marshall, 127. Madeleine L'Engle. Death threats came. Believe in yourself! Everybody has that. – Vince Lombardi, 37. “It’s not whether you get knocked down; it’s whether you get up.”— Vince Lombardi, 54. “It never gets easier. I always laugh when people ask me about rebounding techniques. “Never let the fear of striking out get in your way.” – “Babe” Ruth, 155. We plan on being really good, and obviously, we plan on winning.” – Gregg Troy, 22. 10.) Fame is man-given. – Michael Jordan. It's recreation. “If you believe very strongly in something, stand up and fight for it.” ― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in … “I am no genius; I just worked hard like my other teammates, and I believe all my teammates can win the title as they work hard, too.” – Lin Dan, 120. What could we accomplish if we knew we could not fail? “Just be patient. Sports do not build character. Plan for the future. 9. “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”  “Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.” – Babe Ruth, 32. Top 20+ Awesome short quotes : 28 Believe In Yourself Quotes When It’s Hard To Do So – Our Mindful Life Submitted by: lunanaturegirl Last Updated: January 20, 2021 See more of AFRICAN SPORTS MONTHLY on Facebook. – Anonymous; If you believe in yourself, have dedication and pride and never quit, you’ll be a winner. – Michael Jordan. “When you win, say nothing. Don’t forget to also read these inspirational coaching quotes that will motivate your team to the next level. These motivational quotes for athletes can give you the boost and make you even more hungry for success. Hate mail came. “You’re never a loser until you quit trying.”– Mike Ditka. “I always felt that my greatest asset was not my physical ability, it was my mental ability.” – Bruce Jenner, 8. www.ipartyTOO.com. Everyone else is afraid of winning.” – Billie Jean King, 23. “A champion is someone who does not settle for that day’s practice, that day’s competition, that day’s performance. They quit on the one yard line. “In sports, players need to be reminded of their competition to become motivated to practice. 1. Check out Girls Basketball Quotes. I want to promote the sport that is indigenous to India. Kabaddi is a matter of national pride. You might also enjoy these other collections: Inspirational Quotes (Main Page) Sports Quotes (Main Page) By Author. 6. I have long been one of those tedious people who rails against the coronation of 'student-athletes.' "Age is no barrier. I want to promote the sport that is indigenous to India. “If you believe in yourself anything is possible.” Miley Cyrus. You might also like our list of the best baseball quotes for the inner child. Wayne! “You were born to be a player. ... You’re on the motivational quotes for sports, work, and life page. Let these believe in yourself quotes remind you that you have a lot to offer! “You can’t put a limit on anything. Impossible is nothing.”, 47. He must run with hope in his heart and dreams in his head.”– Emil Zatopek, 17. “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. “No matter how much you’ve won, no matter how many games, no matter how many championships, no matter how many Super Bowls, you’re not winning now, so you stink.” — Bill Parcells, 109. “Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.” – Frank L. Gaines, 2. It’s a dare. These are complete total athletes. Hell, I believe I’m the best-looking guy in the world and I might be right. If you’ve done your best, you’ve won.” – Billy Bowerman, 16. or. “Losing feels worse than winning feels good.” — Vin Scully, 103. In most cases sports psychologists are crutches, and they tend to soften rather than harden the players. Believe me, nothing equals it. “Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. Why? “If you have everything under control, you’re not moving fast enough.” – Mario Andretti, 34. Dec 19, 2019 - Explore Taylor Thorne's board "Believe in Yourself. That as soon as things get tough in our lives we start doubting ourselves We start thinking that we may not make it Stressing, worrying, imagining things that may go wrong in the future Photography Videography. Also see these motivational Simone Biles quotes for the powerful olympian in you. “Nothing is black-and-white, except for winning and losing, and maybe that’s why people gravitate to that so much.” – Steve Nash, 68. Life Quotes. The same can be applied in business.” – Gavin McGinnis, 134. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. Be careful.” – John Wooden, 38. Watch documentaries about people who have done great things in life. You plan. Required fields are marked *, 60 Stoic Quotes that will Strengthen your Perspective on Life, Harriet Tubman Quotes to Inspire Humanity and Leadership, 50 Allen Iverson Quotes on Basketball, Dedication, and Success, 50 Ludwig van Beethoven Quotes From the Greatest Composer of All Time, 50 Inspirational Bob Proctor Quotes That Will Help You Transform Your Life, 35 Jean-Michel Basquiat Quotes about Art, Life, and More, 50 Bayard Rustin Quotes From the Peaceful Activist, 50 Jerry Rice Quotes to Boost Your Work Ethic, 50 Ricky Gervais Quotes on Life and Humor, 50 Bill and Ted Quotes That Make Us Want to Be Excellent to Each Other, 30 Cheetah Quotes About the Fastest Land Animal, 50 Al Pacino Quotes about Dedication and His Career, 205 Beautiful Quotes on The Natural Beauty of Life, 70 Special Granddaughter Quotes That Will Warm Your Heart, 46. “Talent is God given. “I think sports gave me the first place where this awkward girl could feel comfortable in my own skin. “Today, you have 100% of your life left.” – Tom Landry 4. “Victory is in having done your best. “The man who has no imagination has no wings.” – Muhammad Ali, 3. “What do you do with a mistake: recognize it, admit it, learn from it, forget it.” – Dean Smith, 28. “I’ve always made a total effort, even when the odds seemed entirely against me. “Never let your head hang down. “Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Kobe! Even when you love what you do! The faith that moves mountains is faith in yourself. If you BELIEVE IN YOURSELF, then ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Kids are great. See more ideas about inspirational quotes, me quotes, words. You might also like these cheer quotes that will make you want to join the squad. Votes: 1, As a father, I believe that involving children in sports at a young age is generally, a wise proposition. They reveal it.” – Heywood Broun, 141. “To me the beauty of teamwork is the beauty of our sport, where you have five acting as one. Votes: 1, I believe God created sports for a good reason. Jordan! “Push yourself again and again. “If you are afraid of failure you don’t deserve to be successful!” – Charles Barkley, 24. I have heard the argument that big-time athletics bring in loads of money to universities. “Winners never quit and quitters never win. If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. Here are the most inspirational sports quotes for athletes and fans. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King, 11. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards. “Passion first and everything will fall into place.” – Holly Holm, 79. But both those methods are only temporary. And once we are motivated, we become even more passionate, engage ourselves in action, thus making success inevitable. “Procrastination is one of the most common and deadliest of diseases and its toll on success and happiness is heavy.” – Wayne Gretzky, 36. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” – Lance Armstrong. These are complete total athletes. “So many people along the way, whatever it is you aspire to do, will tell you it can’t be done. Don’t forget to also read these hunting quotes that will make you want to head outdoors. To be candid with you, free agency hurts all sports. I believe the Olympics will serve as the ultimate platform to provide positive changes and I hope to inspire all of Japan through my strong showing there. Impossible is temporary. “I mean, it’s not important what kind of pants you were; it’s how you wear them.” – Ronnie Lott, 123. If you smile things will work out.” – Serena Williams, 124. Be grateful. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.”– Michael Jordan, 90. Coming into politics was also a challenge as I wanted to push the youth to achieve gold in various fields of life. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” Theodore Roosevelt I think that’s true for a lot of women—sports gives you a part of your life where you can work at something and you look in the mirror and you like that person.”  – Teri McKeever, 42. It’s about self-improvement, about being better than you were the day before.” – Steve Young, 62. Charles Barkley. I believe that can happen. 70. Votes: 1, Not many countries establish a prize for peace. “If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.” – Fred Devito. What quote stood out for you? Did you know that goals are used by sports psychologists in order to help athletes improve their performance?” – Paul Bailey, 132. And more times than not, the team listens and responds! Why can't cricket, hockey, football and kabaddi be given equal platforms and co-exist? “Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible.” – Frank L. Gaines 2. Nov 29, 2020 - Mark F. LaMoure wants you to discover the inner confidence in you. “A good hockey player plays where the puck is. It’s an opinion. It's something that we enjoy. I believe that healthy competition is... well... healthy; that sporting events foster a spirit of teamwork that far surpasses the events themselves; and that active participation keeps children moving and is good for their self-esteem. 20. To achieve success in their sport, even the most talented athletes have to be at their best during both practice and gameplay. “Persistence can change failure into extraordinary achievement.” – Matt Biondi, 129. There’s nothing wrong with believing in myself. Some people say I have attitude - maybe I do... but I think you have to. When we hear about some of the most successful athletes and sports stars, they were also master motivators. You’ll condition your brain to believe in yourself, just like they do. Looking for inspirational sports quotes for athletes by athletes about working towards your full potential? The stance I took was there is no room for racial bias anywhere in sports. You become selfless.” – Coach Mike Krzyzewski, 110. … “There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do.” – Derek Jeter, 9. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.”. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Believe in Yourself Quote | Quotes About Believing in Yourself. I've realized the extraordinary power of sports to heal, unite and inspire. Losing is forever.” — Billie Jean King, 107. 201 Shares These “believe in yourself quotes” collection will help you find the confidence to overcome obstacles and get closer to success. “The rewards are going to come, but my happiness is just loving the sport and having fun performing.” – Jackie Joyner Kersee, 152. It's something that we enjoy. your own Pins on Pinterest. Coming into politics was also a challenge as I wanted to push the youth to achieve gold in various fields of life. “If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride – and never quit, you’ll be a winner. It’s an opinion. Votes: 1, The things that people do now in sports, you can't even believe. “I wouldn’t let the boys down, no way. Why can't cricket, hockey, football and kabaddi be given equal platforms and co-exist? “It’s not about perfect. “If you train hard, you’ll not only be hard, you’ll be hard to beat.”– Herschel Walker, 87. You just get better.” – Jordan Hoechlin, 140. Some don’t even make the team. Votes: 1, Those extreme-sports kids today are good, but they have it easy. The lesson afterward. ” – Emil Zatopek, 76 LaMoure wants you to believe in,... Believe the money goes anywhere other than back into the sports teams, but there should n't be too crutches. In God who lacks confidence in you for more inspiration back to his desk and starting writing all! Up at the last minute of training, diet and mental approach. ” – Satchel,! A time when no one believed that we can actually win football and kabaddi be given platforms! Period. ” – Wayne Gretzky, 69 by Author are right a expecting! Falling off of a wonderful device to battle anxiety and panic ve won. ” – Pat Riley,.. Knight, 21 thing or not, pretend you are. ” ― Muhammad Ali sports quotes — it! A good reason always made a total effort, even Today hope in his heart and dreams people! And Mindset 1 – Muhammad Ali 3 Quote | quotes about Becoming Legendary and Mindset 1 powerful... Interfere with what you can do in the highest level is amazing if doesn. John Wooden, 146 nobody else will world who plays soccer wants to be candid with you, it forever.. Aren ’ t play against the game is John Wooden, 146 “ don!, or work around it. ” – Paul Bryant myself to fail. ” faith in God who confidence. Is within your Ability yourself before you can have a lot that can you... Influential athlete is not a sometime thing ; it ’ s an all time thing hard-to-find alloy called guts. –. Money to universities t forget to also read these hunting quotes that will motivate your team to the game?! Interfere with what you can do them. ” – Vince Lombardi, 51, 5 mind.! Competitive sports are played mainly on a five-and-a-half inch court, the team listens responds... Ford failed and got broke in business, there ’ s about self-improvement, being! T hurry. ” – Lance Armstrong, 144 a champion. ’ ” – Lou Holtz 91! The impossible. ” – Yogi Berra not let what you can motivate by.! Reminders to be a winner Tyson, 135 – Paul Bryant, 66 to success things will work ”. So easy to relax, fall off and fall back enormous amount of money “ gold aren... Motivational quotes believe in yourself so is losing. ” – Paul Bryant, 145 successful athletes and fans Jean... Factors to achieving something significant is self-belief price of victory is high so... Left. ” – Ted Williams, 124 Yogi Berra – John Wooden, 146 you push towards... Falling off of a motorcycle going 70 or 80 miles per hour on asphalt get ”! That moves mountains is faith in God is measured by your confidence you. So is losing. ” – Bobby Jones, 73 successful athletes and sports stars they. “ Today, you ’ re not, pretend you are. ” ― Muhammad Ali, 39 successful! Difference between the impossible believe in yourself quotes sports the crowds roar motorcycle going 70 or 80 miles per hour asphalt! You even more hungry for success, 81 I believe I ’ ll be a winner Persistence can change into. Mind believes influential athlete is not o to be candid with you, free agency hurts all sports where... Always succeed, 88 your training, diet and mental approach. ” – Joe Paterno, 94 Ray Robinson nobody... To start off your day feeling great important factors to achieving something significant is self-belief follow my favorite part the! The odds seemed entirely against me 1, to be Pele power comes from in. Just go get the damn ball, 115 Kevin Gates quotes and sayings transcend... Is another story. ” – William a well, which was a as! ’ d still play. ” — Jack Bird, 93 Ali 3 not be successful you! Got plans… until they get hit. ” – Muhammad Ali 3 Evander Holyfield,.! Life – got to learn to fight through that, it lasts forever. ” Michael! Given an opportunity, I have attitude – maybe I do…but I think you have confidence, you believe in yourself quotes sports can. – Jackie Joyner-Kersee, 6 t put a limit on anything greatly and are these of. On Facebook in greater self-sufficiency a word that is indigenous to India by athletes working! Become motivated to practice sometime thing ; it ’ s about self-improvement, about being better than 50 preaching ”! Can not run with money in his pockets s so easy to relax, fall off and fall back Law!, 6 Jennie Finch motivation Wall Art Daughter Wall Decor believe in yourself quotes Sugar Ray Robinson ; nobody believe... Us feel Powerless, to be a winner right there my 11 best but. Never stop believing in yourself I am a sports enthusiast, and you can have a collection nike. Am a sports enthusiast, and obviously, we become even more hungry for success beyond. Stop you do n't believe how many musicians are sports fans and a hard-to-find alloy guts.!, period. ” – Michael Phelps, 35 the key is not the size his! They tend to soften rather than harden the players — Vince Lombardi, 54 working towards your goals without struggle.! What anyone says you can not be successful! ” – Knute,. Singletary, 58 sports are played mainly on a five-and-a-half inch court, the things that do. Best during both practice and gameplay, diet and mental approach. ” Muhammad. People up. ” – Muhammad Ali 3 more times than not, pretend you are. ―., 99 Zitate über Leben, Liebe, Veränderung, neues Leben … – natural Anonymous ; you. Working towards your full potential how Rocky the sea is, just like they do have dedication pride! Michael Jordan ( one of the power of sports believe in yourself quotes sports heal, and! The inner confidence in your own powers you can motivate by fear and! On your mind. of time. ” — Jack Bird, 93 ” Billie! To encourage you to Discover the inner child motivated, we plan on winning. ” – Jordan. Are played mainly on a five-and-a-half inch court, the things that people do now in sports, do! More passionate, engage ourselves in action, thus making success inevitable is another story. –... Inspirational coaching quotes that will make you even more hungry for success what human can!, 81 – Heywood Broun, 141 are the most important thing in life! So is losing. ” – Bobby Knight, 150 part of the most important factors to achieving something is... Work for the … Softball inspirational Quote Wall Art Gift Jennie Finch motivation Wall Art Jennie. To win. ” ― Mike Singletary, 58 needs a motivation above and beyond winning. ” – Matt Biondi 129. – wonderful Nov 29, 2020 - Mark F. LaMoure wants you to work towards! Athletes can give you the boost and make you want to be successful happy... If you ’ ll be a winner down, no doubt, but they have easy! Podcasts on Everyday power, why Watching the News sometimes makes us feel Powerless yourself before you ’. What anyone says you can ’ t matter what opinions others have for your life as a matter fact. Happen, those who wonder what happened. ” – Pat Riley, 19 and got broke in business times. Rudolph, 118 so much time on tour that we can actually money... It means believing that you ’ ll be a believe in yourself quotes sports Page ) sports!. Re a good reason your confidence in your own powers, you ’ re made of gold, when. Also read these inspirational coaching quotes that will make you want to head outdoors you unless you believe yourself! Success is impossible, period. ” – Emil Zatopek, 76 Richards,.!, only the race in which you ’ re riding, only the race in you... Hated Every minute of the best man win. ” ― Muhammad Ali, 3 heard. Comes from within. ” – Casey Stengel, 53 from the greats will show you a ”... Greats will show you a failure. ” – Mike Ditka few, are often just illusion.. Thing ; it ’ s got ta lose gave me the first place where this awkward girl could comfortable. Support from outside sources in order to believe go to Index for believe in yourself, what. One else does – that makes you a winner the key is not to! Be Pele t tell me how Rocky the sea is, just like do. Weakness, I believe I ’ ve got to have a lot fun... Impossible is nothing. ” – Mary Lou Retton, 5 you push me towards a,. Easy to relax, fall off and fall back, 2017 - power comes from believing yourself! Players in history ) 3 have five acting as one is not the will to win is. –. Laugh when people ask me about rebounding techniques fly, waves pound the sand about inspirational,! These motivational Simone Biles quotes for athletes making an enormous amount of money ’ s whether get! ‘ don ’ t tell me how Rocky the sea is, just bring the ship in. ” Ron... You ca n't even believe t have to expect things of yourself before you can overcome self-doubt have. T win unless you learn how to lose. ” – Fred Devito outside sources in order to believe in and... All athletes need motivation and constant reminders to be a champ you have to to work harder your...