Legalábbis mostanáig. For more details or to discuss further, please feel free to contact an Advisor directly by phone (888.955.6000) or online chat. I bought the Bose Wireless Adapter and 5 SoundTouch speakers for a whole house experience. Posted by GM 2000 Magazine on Wednesday, January 18, 2017 SoundTouch connects to your home Wi-Fi network so you can play music directly from the Internet to the system itself, or hear anything you want from a compatible smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth technology. BOSE SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter leírása. เครื่องรับสัญญาณ Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter รหัสสินค้า: 1053024000001 (23651) 6,500 บาท 6,500 บาท Hvis du starter med SoundTouch trådløst link til dit stereoanlæg, kan du tilføje flere højttalere når som helst: Det kunne være en SoundTouch 10 højttaler til køkkenet eller en SoundTouch … But there's a world of wireless music they just can't access. If you have a SoundTouch wireless adapter connected to your system, see the instructions below for updating CineMate systems using the SoundTouch wireless adapter. If it connects to one of the mesh points, the speaker shows that it has a wifi connection but will not play. I select ‘Soundtouch Wireless Link’ I am told to ‘Press & hold Control Button until WiFi indicator blinks once and turns amber (1-8 seconds)’ I do this but the Bluetooth and WiFi lights flash a few times, then start a sequence – Bluetooth/WiFi/Bluetooth … Bose® SoundTouch® Wireless Link adapter Power supply Optical to mini-optical cable 3.5 mm stereo cable 3.5 mm female to RCA cable AC power adapters (provided only in certain regions) Note: If any part of the product is damaged, do not use it. SoundTouch is a full family of wireless speakers designed to grow with you. I have succesfully connected my Bose 321 GS series II to a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter and the app works fine. The adapter has three common inputs (optical, Aux and RCA), so anything that supports one of them can become a SoundTouch wireless music system. Det skønne ved SoundTouch-systemer er, at de er bygget til at udvikle sig sammen med dig. Plus, the SoundTouch family is packed with technologies that bring out the best in your entertainment. How do I do that and is it possible to play different music on that speaker and on de 321 GS serie II? I have owned Acoustimass system, multiple headphones , etc. The SoundTouch Wireless Link can be used to adapt older Bose products with at least one of the supported connection options, including many SoundLink, SoundDock, Lifestyle, … Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter adatai: Bemenetek és kimenetek: Audiokimenet: (digitális, optikai és analóg) 3,5 mm-es kiegészítő, analóg bemenet; Micro-USB port (beállításhoz) Vezeték nélküli hatótávolság: 9 m I expected these speakers to perform great. Most stereo systems, home theater systems and docking speakers are compatible—so chances are, what you have in your living room will work after a quick plug-in and setup. So, it’s not just sound—it’s an experience. Wave 8luetooth music adapter for wave systems (20 pages) Summary of Contents for Bose SOUNDTOUCH WIRELESS LINK. A SoundTouch Wireless Link egység használható azon régebbi Bose termékek – számos SoundLink, SoundDock, Lifestyle, Wave, CineMate és Companion termék – esetében, melyek rendelkeznek legalább az egyik csatlakozási lehetőséggel. After spending many frustrating hours of my own time in trying to get the item doing what I need I contacted Bose technical support and was advised that the item will not do what I need which is to stream input from my Hi-Fi stereo to wireless speaker. Bose soundtouch wireless adapter owner's guide (15 pages) Adapter Bose 722201-0010 Owner's Manual. View and Download Bose SoundTouch owner's manual online. The adapter has three common inputs (optical, AUX and RCA), so anything that supports one of them can become a SoundTouch wireless music system. Contact your authorized The SoundTouch Wireless adapter allows non SoundTouch Bose devices to stream online radio like a SoundTouch device. • Wireless router: Refer to your router owner’s guide for more information. You love your current speakers. 2. Plug the adapter into the analog or digital input of your speakers in order to add them to the SoundTouch system. Worst product decision ever. The SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter can be used to adapt older Bose products with at least one of the supported connection options, including many SoundLink, SoundDock, Lifestyle, Wave, CineMate and Companion products. Use the Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter to set up a wireless music connection with any speaker. Most stereo systems, home cinema systems and docking speakers are compatible—so chances are, what you have in your living room will work after a … I have been very happy with my first one, hooked up to Bose SA-4 amplifier and 301 speakers. Stream the music you want. Most stereo systems, home theater systems and docking speakers are compatible-so chances are, what you have in … BOSE SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter ทำให้เครื่องเสียงชุดไหน ๆ ก็เล่นระบบ SoundTouch ได้ แถมเสียงดีไม่เบาซะด้วย. The Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter is sort of a one-stop shop for modernizing your home’s audio systems. This adapter is in perfect working condition and in excellent cosmetic condition.The 192142880653 Set it up in one minute. I have owned Bose products since the advent of 901 Series II speakers. Regards, Tony - Bose Support 3. The system setup was not as straight forward as one would desire. Until now. De azok nem tudják elérni a vezeték nélküli zene világát. Select your adapter to view the IP address. Mely régebbi Bose termék esetében használható a SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter? Bose SoundTouch wireless link adaptor black. I love my SoundTouch SA-5 amp, my two SoundTouch 10 and SoundTouch 20 for the rest of my house but I like the way I have my family room's surround sound systems is set up with my Onkyo Receiver and Bose Ceiling/Wall Speakers. You can use WiFi or Bluetooth to stream music from your smartphone or tablet to the adapter. Tetszés szerinti zeneátvitel. Start with one and add more over time for music throughout your home. Now I want to add an extra wireless speaker in another room. I discussed my requirements with the sales person and was advised that the solution was a Bose SoundTouch Link Adaptor. Dimensions/weight - 1.0" H x 3.4" W x 3.4" D (3.5 oz) Inputs and outputs - Audio out (digital optical and analog), 3.5 mm auxiliary analog input, Micro-USB port (for setup) Additional details - Wireless range up to 30 ft (9 m) Carry it in one trip. On a device connected to your wireless network, open a browser window. The SoundTouch Wireless Link Adapter is a wonder little adapter to add SoundTouch capabilities to your old media systems. BOSE SOUNDTOUCH WIRELESS Adapter (Black) Model 412451 - $37.39. Vezeték nélkül. Bose soundtouch wireless speaker not working with Google wifi points 1 Recommended Answer 11 ... My Bose soundtouch speaker only works when it is connected to wifi from the google nest router. Its more of a receiver than a transmitter. On the surface, it’s essentially just a wireless Bluetooth-based adapter with a few different inputs. Alakítsa át a hangsugárzóit. Thanks! Explore Music with SoundTouch: SoundTouch gives you wireless access to your favorite music services like Spotify and Pandora, plus Internet radio stations and your stored music library. Page 1: Wireless Link • SoundTouch® app: From within the app, select Y > Settings > About. Bose SoundTouch® Wireless Link adapter. A door that knows when to lock itself "I put a SmartThings Multipurpose Sensor on my front door that activates the lock when it's been closed for a few minutes." What a disappointment. Transforms your speakers and allows you to stream your music wirelessly. This update method assumes that you do not have the SoundTouch wireless adapter connected to your system. Wirelessly. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and other online technology to send you targeted advertisements, for social media, for data analytics and … The Bose SoundTouch wireless Link adapter does have built-in Bluetooth but it does not support the aptX Bluetooth codec. Back to products. That is why I have recently purchased the second adapter for our Lifestyle 135 Series II. The L1 Compact wireless package brings together our smallest and most portable L1 system with wireless streaming and control through the Bose SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and other online technology to send you targeted advertisements, for social media, for data analytics and … Transform your speakers. Udvid dit system. Brand new Bose SoundTouch wireless link adapter. Transform your stereo or home cinema system by adding the SoundTouch wireless link adapter and stream music from your home Wi Fi or Bluetooth devices. FOR SALE! The L1 Compact is designed for audiences of up to 100. SoundTouch adapter pdf manual download. Updating your CineMate system requires a blank USB drive. This is my second SoundTouch Wireless Adapter. Which of my older Bose products can be adapted by the SoundTouch Wireless Link adapter? Szereti a már meglévő hangsugárzóit. Bose SoundTouch Wireless Adapter Owner's guide. The adapter has three common outputs (optical, AUX and RCA), so anything that supports one of them can become a SoundTouch wireless music system.