What does Niya mean? Popular and unique Japanese baby Girl names starts with letter N like Natsumi, Natsuno, Natsuo, Natsuyo, Nawoko - Astrolika.com - List 3. Nya Popularity. Nearby Translations. Niya name origin is Hindi. (Consonants are pronounced more or less the same way as in English. It is not listed within the top 1000. Niya Meaning - Friend, New Achievement, Graceful, Silent. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7538240850317422"; Mission Impossible's femme fatale Naya is pronounced the same way Aniya is a valiant and stylish name. According to a user from Japan, the name Niya means "Intention". Nya is generally used as a girl's name. 2009-04-04 03:55:16 2009-04-04 03:55:16. “Niko niko” and “niya niya” are used to describe smiling expressions. I named my daughter Nai`a because she was conceived during a time in my life when I used to swim with dolphins almost everyday. –, ... for the record, I translated that as "mrrr", which is pretty much identical...   –, says muu! Niya (NIYah) Meaning of the name Niya. NIYA IS AN IRISH VARIANT OF THE NAME NIA (CELTIC AND AFRICAN-SWAHILI ORIGIN) MEANING 'AIM', 'PURPOSE', 'RADIANCE', 'SHINE' AND 'BEAUTY' Famous real-life people named Niya Niya … Meaning of Niya. Like Ke'Niya? Asked by Wiki User. Nai`a is the Hawaiian word for dolphin. Sponsored Content. Niya name numerology is 22 and here you can learn how to pronounce Niya, Niya origin and similar names to Niya name. Origin of the name Niya . Personal experiences with the name Niya Nicknames for Niya. /* Bottom Google Adsense Block */ Unrated - Kiryu - 47 Todofuken Tandoku Jungyo Shuka Ensen Document Ban BPRVD-81 Unrated - "A" sounds like a in father, but shorter. Popularity over time . //-->, * Organized by Romaji, in alphabetical order. I plan to continue making steady (don don) use of these words. User Submitted Meanings. Definition of janiya in the Definitions.net dictionary. From Arabic roots, its meaning is new. Wiki User Answered . 1 2 3. Naya is also a diminutive of the name Aniya (English, Polish, and Russian). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. My cat is a bengal mix and she does not say meow, she says nya and nye,too!Bengal cats talk like this :D. Get notified when new articles are posted: Japanese with Anime is a blog about learning Japanese written by someone who's learning Japanese to read manga and watch anime in Japanese. Famous real-life people named Nai'a Nai'a in song, story & screen. The name Niya has Water element.Mars is the Ruling Planet for the name Niya.The name Niya having moon sign as Scorpio is represented by The Scorpion and considered as Fixed .. Human translations with examples: hes, he hit, ask him, thought, karuyag, she said, he hug me, she writes, she mean it. She continues to keep her head held high & slay these hoes. Leave your komento コメント in this posuto ポスト of this burogu ブログ with your questions about Japanese, doubts or whatever!All comments are moderated and won't show up until approved. They can also be spelled with katakana, as ニャ, ニャン, ニャー, ニャア, and ニャァ.And there are other variants, too, like myaa みゃー. –, Thanks to Nikita for contributing a definition and image example for this entry! Top Answer. , Thisis a warning gunshot in the above page of gintama   –, Just adding more examples for See your list. Popularity #10,785. in 2018 +9,694. Irish. Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: See Also in Filipino. According to a user from United Kingdom, the name Niya is of Basque origin and means "The wished one". Pronounce Niya [ syll. Fact checked by Elaine Hinzey, RD Find the Perfect Biblical Baby Name With This List of 100. How Niya is pronounced in French, English, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish and Portuguese. Best Japanese Girl names starting with N along with meanings & it's origin. The meaning of Aniya is "favor, grace". An Irish variant of the name Nia (Celtic and African-Swahilli origin), meaning 'aim', 'purpose', 'radiance', 'shine' and 'beauty'. Fact checked by Donna Murray, RN, BSN 100 Spanish Baby Names for Boys and Girls. /* Leftnav Google Adsense Block */ An Irish variant of the name Nia (Celtic and African-Swahilli origin), meaning 'aim', 'purpose', 'radiance', 'shine' and 'beauty'. Research on both continues today. Meaning of janiya. But this doesn't stop her . Meanings and history of the name Niya. This great little girl name has a natural cheerfullness. ni-ya, niy-a ] The baby girl name Niya is pronounced as NihYAH †. Meanings and history of the name Nai'a. ギュルル, ぎゅるる