Name: Handbrake / Brake Fault Urgency: High Description: The Dacia Sandero red exclamation mark in a circle light is the handbrake or brake circuit incident warning light. The … Well-Lit: 5 Warning Signs of Faulty Light Fixtures. The OP v1.0 kit will also allow you to erase the trouble codes and turn off the warning light. 2. Generally, the light will illuminate when the computer is actively trying to maintain control. The text symbol holding the acronym on the left will also indicate a fault in the system if illuminated. Independent mechanic took it to Renault garage who's computer said it was a throttle sensor fault and I had the unit replaced. Battery warning lights usually come on due to alternator issues, but you’ll … Electronic Parking Brake warning Light This red symbol illuminates when the electronic parking brake is applied. Moderators: q292u, Ray, AndyAdmin, Stranger, Postby triumph2.5man » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:02 pm, Postby davelowe » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:21 pm, Postby robyates14 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm, Postby Jacobus » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:56 am, Postby 1stmegane » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:58 pm, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests. Our eldest's 1.2 16v Petrol 52 reg Clio has an orange warning light that looks like a glow plug symbol/heart monitor. RAC came out and couldn't find specific fault. My Profile My Preferences My Mates. the electronic fault warning light (on petrol and diesel versions) when i was driving.in a hand book it says if this light lights up when you are driving it indicates an electrical or electronic fault . Light on dashboard keeps coming on Posted by Anonymous on Mar 24, 2012. due to the low voltage, it could be causing other problems and triggering a fault code hence the engine warning light illuminating. Mercedes ESP Light. Turned it off and on again but problem remained. thank you, thank you, thank you!!! As soon as the light … This warning lamp monitors the electronic stabilisation program. Excellent work! What the EPC light means Since the EPC is used on multiple other systems on the vehicle, it is likely that other warning lights will be illuminated on the dash as well. I then have to turn off the engine and start it up again. Page 1 of 2 - system warning light - posted in Sandero Electrical: Our one year old Sandero has come up with a tyre pressure light and the zig zaggy system warning light on dash-board, I checked tyres , they were spot on..did the gas peddle/ three break pumps trick and off went the tyre pressure warning ..but the system warning … This can often … Electronic Stability Control Light on Mean. It mostly happens when im stood with no revs on accelorator etc, and the engine will start reving on its own. Sep 9th 2016 at 12:32PM. electronic parking brake fault Hi had the above this morning. Hi On the way home this evening a red warning light "steering wheel with a pad lock on the top left corner" came on, after parking at home I got the manual out and found that this is an Electric steering-wheel lock fault and now the car will not start. The PSEU light is replaced by a MAINT light in the Max. If the engine ECU (Electronic Control Unit) detects a fault in the system it will put on the EPC light. Relevance. This is a general warning light. In this article we will go over the most common Mercedes ESP light problems and how to reset the light … Post by robyates14 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:18 pm thank you, thank you, thank you!!! If the ESP light goes off, the system is fully functional. The lambda light came on only the other day,that was the only fault flagged.Im hoping it was just a drop of duff fuel set the lambda light on but if not i`ll have to put a new sensor in.Im right in the middle of putting the abs module back on after re-soldering it.I`ll take it for a spin to go through the drive cycle,hopefully the abs light will go out,the tracs has gone out already You rely on a variety of lighting fixtures to keep your home beautiful and useable when it’s dark outside. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! Releasing the electronic parking brake. Battery warning lights usually come on due to alternator issues, but you’ll have to have tests done on alternator and battery. The battery warning light indicates a charging system fault. You can diagnose this fault with the iCarsoft FR V2.0 Peugeot OBD Code Reader which will read fault codes & … Some late Audi VW Seat and Skoda cars have an electronic controlled throttle instead of the traditional throttle cable, it is called Electronic Power Control. 1.2 Electronic Fault Indicator Light - andyrew : I have a problem with my Clio 1.2 2001 car, this has been going on now for about a year and a half, what happens is when you start the car whether its hot or cold the orange electronic fault and pre heating warning light comes on, when this happens you can only drive at … As is my wont, it will be a lengthy diatribe, reflecting the amount of time I spent solving the problem!! If this light is seen along with a Stability Control warning indicator, have the Stability Control System serviced as soon as possible. YourMechanic. Clicking this will make more experts see the question and we will remind you when it gets answered. Before … Peugeot 3008 Auto P OFF electronic parking brake warning light - this symbol indicates a fault with the electronic parking brake. Turned it off and on again but problem remained. Yes: The ESP light is still on. The good thing is that each problem has its own specific code. These days, it’s all electronic — and that means that when something goes wrong with the throttle, you’ll see a warning light on your dash. Ive just had a fault light come on for the electronic parking brake and it also says front assist is now deactivated. check the case around the ecu, if the metal vibrates it car damage the wires and cause this to happen. Can't find an answer? Renault Clio Mk3 power steering warning light - this is the Clio M3 power steering fault warning light, and means there is a fault with the electronic steering system. Answer Save. got a OBD2 diagnostic tool other day, plugged it into the car and cleared the fault and now shes running fine! But I have checked all the fuses relays etc clened the fused box etc..everyrhing in order..I then checked thw cable again and the plug itself looks to be broken and might not conect..it is the plug on top left of the engine. The light will flash, irregularly in some vehicles, indicating that the system is doing its work, helping to keep the vehicle in control. Problem with your Megane? The PSEU/MAINT light is inhibited from when the thrust levers are set for take-off power (thrust lever angle beyond 53 degrees) until 30 seconds after landing. Written by Chadwick Electric Services Inc 1 on October 26, 2016.Posted in Safety. so now that stays on all the time and the other light only comes on when you drive (it will idle and rev perfectly). Silver 08 plate 5dr 1.5dci Dynamique 106 Tech Run (re-mapped). Independent mechanic took it to Renault garage who's computer said it was a throttle sensor fault and I had the unit replaced. turns out it was the throttle potentiometer causing the fault - has anyone had this problem?? YourMechanic. 5. If something goes wrong, the ECM or ECU triggers the fault code, which causes the ETC to light up in your dashboard. • Red Flashing Warning Light: Malfunction in the electronic steering column lock (you will hear a 1x audible warning). 3 Answers. These are all Slip Indicator and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) or Fault Indicator symbols. No matter if you are driving an E, C, S, ML Class or any other Mercedes-Benz model you could get “ESP Malfunction fault – visit workshop” warning and the ESP light stays on or is flashing. The most popular service booked by readers of this article is Warning Light is on Inspection. the service light comes on at the same time as the air bag light, make sure all the wheel sensors are in position correctly if fitted, check the wiring plugs under the seats to make sure nothing has been disturbed (the pretensioners are on the loop with air bags) , the airbag module is on the floor behind the gearstick, check the connections are clean. On constantly: The ESP light may be constantly lit if the "ESP off" button was pressed. If the engine ECU (Electronic Control Unit) detects a fault in the system it will put on the EPC light. Releasing the electronic parking brake. re: electronic fault - service light on **solved**!! Electronic Power Control . The ESP can be reactivated by switching off the ignition and then on again. had exactly the same fault you described but after jump starting, it was the fused linked just as you found. If the light stays on constantly, it is likely that a malfunction has been detected or the system has been shut off …