Type Information And he is slightly larger and more massive than Moon Lord. Learn more about its stats. The Eye of Cthulhu is usually the first boss players encounter, and he may be tough if you aren't prepared. The True Eye of Cthulhu is a Hardmode yoyo weapon and is an upgrade to The Eye of Cthulhu (yoyo). The Eye of Cthulhu has a knockback of 3.5% and 115 damage. the best gaming memes for you. Mobile. Terra blade or Eye of Cthulu (yoyo) which is better in your opinion? It had significantly higher damage at the same speed as my terra blade, but i had a harder time doing damage with it. I'm trying to get the Eye of Cthulhu yoyo, but the mothrons refuse to gimme... >:*( I'm gonna farm for the Terrarian once I get to post-ML, and I'm gonna get the best modifier on it. The Treasure Bag is a guaranteed drop from Boss Monsters in Expert Mode under conditions. Sun Lord will shoot Solar Eyes that follow the player for 3 minutes and can deal 250 damage and has 0.4% chance of dealing 1000 damage to the player. Terraria Wiki is a Fandom Gaming Community. 11   The Eye of Cthulhu is usually the first boss players encounter, and he may be tough if you aren't prepared. À ne pas confondre avec le boss Œil de Cthulhu, ou le yoyo appelé L'Œil de Cthulhu.. Les véritables Yeux de Cthulhu ("True Eye of Cthulhu" en anglais) sont des ennemis invincibles invoqués par le Seigneur de la lune à chaque fois qu'une des parties du corps de ce dernier est vaincue. It can be summoned with suspicious looking eye that can be made at a demon altar using 6 lenses. That means you can only get one in a corrupted world and not in a crimson world. Jump to: navigation, search. Terraria Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Moreover it can also be shot out of a 1 block hole, meaning you can cheese a lot of things with it. Right click the Melee variant to convert. We are going to build an arena that will be the setting of your Eye battles. Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. The time has come, today I battle the Eye of Cthulhu! Both times the eye was naturally spawned, is anyone else having this issue or has anyone found a fix? This weapon is based on the Eye of Cthulhu boss. On target dummy its dps varies from 1600-2100. With a base damage of 190, this is easily one of the highest-damage weapons in the game. It has a spin duration of 5 seconds, and can reach up to 10 tiles. At least one player in the world has at least 200+ HP. Explore "Eye Of Cthulhu" posts on Pholder | See more posts about Terraria, Cthulhu and Aww It is currently the second strongest yoyo in the game, only beaten by the Terrarian. The Rally is an early-game yoyo that is dropped by Giant Shellies, Crawdads, and Salamanders in the Cavern layer or lower, with a drop chance of about 3.9%. 2. Nov 11, 2016 @ 3:11pm The yoyo does more damage and can be used to hit enemies around corners and ledges. Similarly to the Flairon, it fires short-lived projectiles at a rapid rate which will home in on nearby enemies and bounce off of walls. Striking an enemy with the Terrarian's projectiles will activate an equipped Counterweight, even if the yoyo itself does not hit. Might wanna edit the title to have "(Yoyo)" immediately after "The Eye of Cthulhu". There is a Yoyo weapon named after the Eye of Cthulhu. 2. Mothron Wings. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The Terrarian is an endgame-tier Yo-Yo that can be dropped by the Moon Lord, the most powerful yoyo in the game. We are going to build an arena that will be the setting of your Eye battles. The yoyo is named after the One Drop YoYo's "Format:C", a competition-oriented yoyo ("C" stands for … It also has a 1/3 chance of spawning automatically each night, if the following conditions apply: 1. The Malaise is a yoyo made from the ores you get from the Eater of Worlds and Eye of Cthulu if the world is corrupted. I was doing a Solar Eclipse when Mothron dropped the yoyo. Is the “Eye of Cthulu” yoyo viable against Moon Lord? toilet. Is the yoyo really better than the Terra Sword? It is a fast yoyo. 190 Meele Damage Strong Knockback 30 Ranged Damage (Turquoise Bolt) Fast Speed Infinite use time. Mar 11, 2017 @ 6:12am Originally posted by Kat-Kun: Originally posted by Gass Ratt: No mods. Reason: "Removed content" The Eye of Cthulhu Thrown. The True Eye of Cthulhu is a Hardmode yoyo weapon and is an upgrade to The Eye of Cthulhu (yoyo). I currently have the Kraken yo-yo, superior modifier, I think I'm going to farm some more for the eye of Cthulhu yo-yo. The sprite of the yoyo seems to be lacking the Eye of Cthulhu's green ring around its pupil. I've taken a look at the wiki but all the next tier yoyos are drops by mobs and I don't like farming hours for a specific yoyo. The Eye of Cthulhu Thrown - Official Terraria Mods Wiki. This is the eye of cthulhu yoyo (I'm really bad at drawing so please let me know if it's good or no) Maybe the celestial shell? Yoyos are just more practical (easier to aim, easier to keep crowds further away) and tend to average more DPS because of that. It will also shoot small turquoise bolts (similar to a true eye of cthulhu) when being thrown. The Terrarian has a 11.11*1/9 (11.11%) chance to drop from the Moon Lord. There are at least four NPCs in the world. In the end though it is personal preference as their damage is similar. Infernon drops weapons themed around fire and the underworld, is to have lots of space to move. I’m a melee build, and have constantly swapped between swords and yoyos. I've been farming a lot, but it doesn't wanna drop XD I obtained the Terra Blade, and i'm not sure if it can do the job. Share. The Eye of Cthulhu Thrown. the eye of cthulhu yoyo vs. 0:17 100 eyes of cthulhu 1:21 100 brains of cthulhu 2:20 100 skeletrons 3:16 100 king slimes 4:49 100 eaters of world 4:22 100 walls of flesh 5:46 and bonus :d like & sub It looks a lot like the Demon eye. Nov 11, 2016 @ 3:11pm The yoyo does more damage and can be used to hit enemies around corners and ledges. The Hel-Fire is a Hardmode yoyo that has a 0.25*1/400 (0.25%) chance to be dropped from any enemy in the bottom half of the Caverns or Underworld. It will also shoot small turquoise bolts (similar to a true eye of cthulhu) when being thrown. Register. The Eye of Cthulhu (often abbreviated as EoC) can be summoned by using a Suspicious Looking Eye at night. The Kraken is a Yo-Yo that has a 1 in 200 chance of being dropped by enemies in the Hardmode Dungeon after the defeat of Plantera. steam community: terraria. The Eye of Cthulhu is the second best yo-yo in the game, succeeded only by the Terrarian. The colorways of the initial release of the Terrarian yoyo are based on different “Biomes” you can find while exploring during your campaign in … 190 Meele Damage Strong Knockback 30 Ranged Damage (Turquoise Bolt) Fast Speed Infinite use time. If this yoyo is obtained pre-Golem, it can be a useful weapon when fighting Golem due to its high DPS. Sign In. It is the 3rd best yo-yo in the game. :) BUG out here! Eye of Cthulhu despawn So I successfully defeated the Eye once so far, and every time I try to summon him after, he spawns and I can fight him down to under 5% HP, and then he just despawns, no loot, no prompt of defeat. Broken Hero Sword. In this guide I will be building one in the air, so monsters can't hurt us while we fight. Eyre. Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. < > Showing 1-7 of 7 comments . Sub-Type It has a spin duration of 8 seconds, and can reach up to 16 tiles. 3. https://terraria.gamepedia.com/File:Item_1.wav, https://terraria.gamepedia.com/The_Eye_of_Cthulhu?oldid=1055200, You can achieve a greater damage output by using the. Might wanna edit the title to have "(Yoyo)" immediately after "The Eye of Cthulhu". Note that the Old Man counts as one of these. EoC tears through mobs instantly. Dirt Yoyo (Dirt Blocks & Cobweb) - Vitrics (Glass & Cobweb) - Lead & Iron Yoyo (Iron,Lead Bars & Cobweb) or (Yoyo Master Shop after king slime) - Silver Yoyo (Silver Bars,Cobweb) - Gold Yoyo (Gold Bars,Cobweb) - Cthulhu's Eye (EoC Drop) - Royal Sludge (King Slime Drop) - Brainstorm (BoC Drop) - Dynamic Corruption (EoW Drop) - Queen's Hive (QB drop) - Bare Bones (Skeletron Drop) - The Eye of Cthulhu has not yet been defeated in the current world. 3. Drop Rate It can be held out infinitely. 16 It has a spin duration of 5 seconds, and can reach up to 10 tiles. The eye of Cthulhu is a boss in Terraria that can be summoned by suspicious looking eye. Gamepedia. The Eye of Cthulhu is a Hard Mode post-Plantera yo-yo that is an occasional drop from Mothron during a Solar Eclipse after defeating Plantera. v1.3.0.1 Added to the game. Is the “Eye of Cthulu” yoyo viable against Moon Lord? Boss. It seems to have a charge pattern similar to that of the Queen Bee. I was doing a Solar Eclipse when Mothron dropped the yoyo. It has a reach of about 16 tiles and a 20 second attack duration. If spawning this way, its arrival is announced by the status message "You fee… It has a basic health of 2800 in the first phase and 1400 in the second phase. v1.3.0.1. I personally prefer it over Terra Blade. This yoyo has the unique ability to fire off small lasers at nearby enemies. This page is a candidate for deletion. Ofc i man refering to a weapon. This page was last edited on 16 September 2019, will prevent the Eye of Cthulhu from spawning naturally. Current Amount:38 PRE HM Dirt Yoyo (Dirt Blocks & Cobweb) - Vitrics (Glass & Cobweb) - Lead & Iron Yoyo (Iron,Lead Bars & Cobweb) or (Yoyo Master Shop after king slime) - Silver Yoyo (Silver Bars,Cobweb) - Gold Yoyo (Gold Bars,Cobweb) - Cthulhu's Eye (EoC Drop) - Royal Sludge (King Slime Drop) - Brainstorm (BoC Drop) - Dynamic Corruption (EoW Drop) - Queen's Hive (QB drop) - … The first form of the Eye of Cthulhu seems to be a larger version of the Demon Eyes, which must be killed to gain Lenses to craft the Suspicious Looking Eye. The Eye of Cthulhu is a Hardmode, post-Plantera Yoyo which has a 33.33% / 55.56% chance to drop from Mothron during a Solar Eclipse. What do you think? Sell Value The Eye of Cthulhu has not already been defeated in the world.If these conditions are … 25% (1:4) #1. xXCrypticNightXx. The Eye of Cthulhu is a Hard Mode post-Plantera yo-yo that is an occasional drop from Mothron during a Solar Eclipse after defeating Plantera. The Eye of the Destroyer is a Hardmode yoyo that is crafted from 12 Strange Platings at a Soul Forge. It will remain deployed for about five seconds before returning automatically to the player. The Terrarian is a Hardmode, post-Moon Lord yoyo which has a reach of 25 tiles and can stay in the air indefinitely. Best i can do with my prevoius weapons AS A MAGE is around 800, maybe even 900. Posted on April 15, 2019 by . Originally posted by Gass Ratt: Venom Staff or Unholy Trident Boss Eye would be dead long time ago. Trivia. Esteban Failsmore. Learn more about its stats. There are two different kinds of Yoyos and they can be obtained through crafting, drops from enemies or purchased from NPCs. The Rally is an early-game yoyo that is dropped by Giant Shellies, Crawdads, and Salamanders in the Cavern layer or lower, with a drop chance of about 3.9%. Watch Queue Queue It looks a lot like the Demon eye. 25 (Fast) At least one player in the world has at least 200 maximum health and more than 10 defense. First choose a location: in the air, underground, or on the surface. The Terra Blade is also outclassed by the Influx Waver, which doesn't need to be crafted. It looks alot like the Demon eye. It rapidly shoots out small homing green projectiles that do the same damage as the yo-yo itself with short range. The eye of Cthulhu is a boss in Terraria that can be summoned by suspicious looking eye. He doesn't look too different from Moon Lord, the only thing that is different is that now he has Golden Skin, and Red Insides. Use Time Mobile. Weapon The Eye of Cthulhu is the second best yo-yo in the game, succeeded only by the Terrarian. The Terrarian yoyo is manufactured by One Drop in partnership with independent game studio Re-Logic who develop the open-ended 2D sandbox video game Terraria. In this guide I will be building one in the air, so monsters can't hurt us while we fight. The Eye of Cthulhu is a type of Yoyo in Terraria. 5%. It had significantly higher damage at the same speed as my terra blade, but i … Both modifiers increase the average damage output by the same amount. Velocityℹ️ I’m a melee build, and have constantly swapped between swords and yoyos. Quality Continue reading "Made the eye of cthulhu yoyo in real life" Skip to content. This is a kraken with the demonic prefix … Terraria Wiki WeaponsPotionsHooksArmorBedsYoyosWingsItem IDsAccessoriesNPCs. If you use the Eye of Cthulhu often, id switch something out for a yo-yo bag, gives you multiple yo-yos and counterweights and shit. Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. The Eye of Cthulhu has a knockback of 3.5% and 115 damage. It is currently the most powerful yoyo in the game. Both of these can be mined with a Copper pickaxe so obtaining the… Terra blade or Eye of Cthulu (yoyo) which is better in your opinion? Watch Queue Queue. 3.5 (Weak) The Gold armor set provides 16 Defense while the Platinum Armor set is a bit stronger, boosting Defense up to 20.