From irons to woods, from wedges to putters, Diamond Tour Golf has the golf club heads you need to build the perfect club! Golf clubs - Head Premise iron set, Odyssey putter, Pal Joey hybrid $15 (wdc > Vienna, VA) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Thank you. You want the most accurate and scientific information, then you want to add numerous variables relating to weather and test facility conditions. Wind is perhaps the most obvious, but we also have to consider temperature, humidity, and ground conditions (firm vs. wet). I agree that there is room for test improvement here, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. The software is cool and the fact that you offer this is cool, but I believe it’s extremely misleading to consumers. I wasted $5 on a glossy magazine, when I should’ve just fired up my laptop and visited the Golf Spy site!! If you only care about hitting targets then maybe darts should be your game. I hate to break it to you, but that’s not golf. Pre-Owned Golf Clubs 2nd Swing offers the largest selection of pre-owned golf clubs in the industry, with every brand and model imaginable at our stores and in our inventory. what would really be great is if some of the older drivers could be re-swung and have thier numbers put in the system… im sure alot of guys have a 9064(! Reply. Not really their fault though. Building a review system that relies on real data from multiple testers (especially when you can’t guarantee you always have the same guys) is a bigger ordeal than I think most people would imagine. We’ve tried to account for as much as we reasonably can (based on what we’ve learned so far), but there’s always something that forces us to adjust…and we will continue to do so. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The only concern I have is the human element- how brandwashed are the testers? For example, a 25 yr old relatively new golfer may be swinging much better in 2012 than he was in 2010. red, Then you can see at once which clubs are in the same categorie. Individual scores are based on how close each tester comes to his achieving his theoretical best. favorite this post Nov 25 Golf clubs- Wilson prostaff … $55. $20. Once you get messing with the sliders, if you want to go and compare some irons, it takes a really long time for you to get back to the original comparison page. If you talk to a salesrep, salesmen or a friend, you are going to get a subjective result either way. Now if you’re asking if we would consider a switch to an alternative system, the answer is absolutely. $15. Gotta covered Jeff….simply hover your mouse over any of the clubs and a pop-up will appear with a link to that particular club review and pictures. To account for this (with drivers and a portion of fairway and hybrid testing), we developed a point-based system. I suppose the same could be said about Wilson (FG Tour V2). Very thorough and it answered a lot of my concerns. A few years ago we set out to change and revolutionize the way the industry reviewed golf equipment. I picked up a recent issue of golf magazine while lauguishing in an airport last week… naturally, it has a club review of hybrids and fairway woods.. segregated by Player handicap/proficiency. , Tho I do and have worked at those places….I just don’t have a wealth of knowledge..I know shitloads about nothing very interesting, It would be interesting if golfspy could possibly promote particular claims by big companies to physics students who are carrying out research to see how clubs do. My personal preference is for the Flightscope. Iron Heads Only. Pitching Wedge Right-Handed Golf Clubs Stainless Steel Head, Pitching Wedge 9-Iron Right-Handed Golf Clubs, Spalding Pitching Wedge Right-Handed Golf Clubs, Nike Pitching Wedge Right-Handed Golf Clubs, TaylorMade Pitching Wedge Right-Handed Golf Clubs, Cleveland Pitching Wedge Right-Handed Golf Clubs, Pitching Wedge Men's Right-Handed Golf Clubs, Ping Pitching Wedge Right-Handed Golf Clubs. Perfect timing too, in the market for some new irons. Something like this could have HELPED ME save both time and money. We’ve adapted as we’ve seen opportunities to improve, and because we made some assumptions early on that didn’t quite pan out. Finally, and please take this as constructive criticism, I think your point about outdoor testing is somewhat contradictory. Wow! View cart for details. When you need your old physics textbooks and referring to various engineering websites just to follow the discussion, it is time to go elsewhere. 8 Club Iron Set. The large and deep face club head … As for the accuracy of camera based systems…I have absolutely no reservations, and neither do any of the “industry insiders” I’ve spoken with on the subject. Clubhouse Phone: (425) 488-8800 Big brands have been beat on, smaller ones have done well, and vice versa. favorite this post Nov 25 Golf clubs … luv it…taylormade ashamed to loan a club for the test? Just what the bulk of amateur golfers need out there on the golf course…..an unforgiving driver. I do not know X, T, or any of the Admins, but I think they have to make some difficult choices. BUT the best was yet to come. I think this is a valid criticism, and one that MGS will HAVE to keep an eye on. While they used Trackman data to fit and recommend clubs to the various players testing sticks, the virtually useless club descriptions did not include any data to support the typical glowing reviews. Have you spent excessive amounts money on golf equipment only to find it didn’t help your game? Thank YOU Mark for checking us out. Based on scoring, it does help “level the playing field”. There were already tons of sites and magazines conducting equipment reviews…but few were leveraging launch monitors, and fewer still were willing to risk advertisers by telling you that one club might actually outperform another. No matter where they get their research from? Given the complexity of analysis (qualitative data, quantitative data, human element, objective vs. subjective characteristics, technological improvements, improved methodology and measurement systems over time) that goes into this type of project, I cannot imagine a better result than MGS’s approach, short of hiring a team of engineers, physicists, and professors of non-parametric statistics. It really does level the playing field for all clubs concerned. Today we’re launching our “Compare Clubs“ feature. That's the Hireko performance advantage! The launch monitor numbers look absolutely perfect for the I20. Shaft is steel Head True Temper Dynamic Gold in stiff flex, ”, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. No, I would not make a purchase decision based on data alone. The AG is also much more expensive than even Tman according to one guy I have met. The only draw back to MGS that I’ve found is that you haven’t necessarily reviewed all the clubs that I want to read about. Using any subjective test, which would include most on-course testing, as a measure of performance is inherently flawed. Stock Head Golf Pride Dimple grip, worn. We’re essentially in our 3rd iteration of our testing methodology and scoring system. Mailing Address: P.O. I agree that when it comes down to it on the first tee this don’t mean shit but it would be interesting to get a bunch of guys from Cambridge to rubbish or stand by pings, taylormades claims that their clubs will reinvent your game….oh I have no physics text book I’m a biologist mate….a shit one granted. KFlare, my apologies if you took my comments as directed @ you..They were directed @ Anon..I should’ve adressed him up front…If you look @ my second paragraph, I gave you, T, & Wd kudos for your responses…Unlike in the forum, I can’t go back & edit my reply..Sorry to raise the bp..it’s all good.. On another front, I’ve only “fallen” for two other drivers in 44 years & the second was the 9064LS..The I20 is the third..I frickin love this thing..It’s funny cuz I’ve never even hit a Ping driver before, much less bought one..Played yesterday & hit 9/11 fairways..Granted, I’m swingin well right now, but damn, this thing loves the short hair..lol….