430 Calories Per Serving. If you are looking up calories in a hostess cake, we can help you. Get full nutrition facts for other Hostess products and all your other favorite brands. There are 100 calories in a 3 cakes serving of Hostess 100 Calorie Crumb Cakes. The original Hostess Crumb Cakes--from the 70s, 80s and 90s--seem to have vanished off the market over the past 5 or 10 years and after traveling back … Seriously. Explanations. Search in ... All Departments Auto & Tire Auto & Tire The overall rating of the company is 1.9 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. Posts. There are 100 calories in 3 cakes (32 g) of Hostess 100 Calorie Crumb Cakes. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2017, stale tasting but when you have it good its good, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 28, 2018, tastes like they have been sat in a warehouse for half a decade but when you get a good one they taste great. We all probably remember those individually wrapped Hostess Crumb Cakes, which many of us received in our lunch boxes as kids. Classic Crumb Cake is a classic baking recipe for a reason. Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. Looking for the nutrition facts for everything on the Hostess menu? Keto: net carbs 61g If you are following a ketogenic diet (keto), you need to restrict your daily carbohydrate intake so that your body enters ketosis. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Daily Goals. They were shipped in a plastic bag instead of a box and were completely smashed flat and some of the packages were split open while the rest were just smashed into pieces. I just played it safe and thru them away. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. These Hostess coffee cakes come in a package of eight pieces, which is ideal for enjoying one or two afternoon snacks with your family. 2-Day product availability varies by area. Hostess Cupcake Layer Cake. A lovely little treat. Hostess Crumb Cake. Swirl 1/2 cup to 1 cup of jam into the batter before you top it with the streusel mixture. Snack cakes, pies. Serving Size: 3 cakes (32g) Amount Per Serving. Yummmmmmmmeeeeee! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Nov 12, 2020 - All Hostess cakes, pies, donuts, etc... See more ideas about hostess cakes, hostess, donuts. To start, we’ve sorted their food offers into categories: Brownies, Cakes, Chocolate Cake, Cupcakes, Donuts, … Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 31, 2018, Box was broken/tampered with and one cake missing. Win, Win. 210 / 2,300g left. Hostess Donettes come in several flavors, including chocolate, crumb, and strawberry, but the one most people turn to, and the one I grew up on (they were called “Gems” back then), is coated with a thick layer of powdered sugar. Mix together flour Sugar, Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [Flour, Reduced Iron, "B" Vitamins (Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Folic Acid)], Water, Soybean Oil, Brown … (Also includes an apple version and a lemon variety.) I used a Devil’s Food cake recipe from Alice Medrich that I’d gotten from school this time around, because it was one of the best tasting cake recipes I’ve tasted. These cookies do not store any personal information. Per 3 cakes - Calories: 100kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 21.00g | Protein: 2.00g Similar. 100 Calorie Crumb Cakes Per 3 cakes - Calories: 100kcal | Fat: 3.00g | Carbs: 21.00g | Protein: 2.00g 100 Calorie Pack Chocolate Cake with Creamy Filling Crumb cakes are especially popular among the Amish of Pennsylvania and that is where this recipe comes to me from. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. white cake mix (9+ oz. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Hostess Crumb Cake, Coffee. Product Title Hostess Chocolate Cup Cakes, 8 count, 12.7 oz Average Rating: ( 4.6 ) out of 5 stars 67 ratings , based on 67 reviews Current Price $11.49 $ 11 . Hostess Brands was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 06, 2013 and since then this brand received 884 reviews.. Hostess Brands ranks 227 of 837 in Food Manufacturers category. Orange Flavored Cupcake. Would give zero stars if possible. Discover (and save!) Reducing calories can only take you so far. dry mix) 1/2 c. water Contains 2% or less of: Margarine [Beef Fat, Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Beef Fat, Water, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Beta Carotene (Color), Artificial Flavor, Vitamin A Palmitate), Modified Corn Starch, Glycerin, Cinnamon, Leavenings (Sodium Acid, Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Whey, Soy Protein Isolate, Calcium and Sodium Caseinate, Polysorbate 60, Mono and Diglycerides, Propylene Glycol, Salt, Soy Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable and/or Animal Shortening (Soybean, Cottonseed and/or Canola Oil, Beef Fat), Cornstarch, Calcium Sulfate, Fumaric Acid, Modified Wheat Starch, Natural and Artificial Flavors (Caramel Color), Sorbic Acid (to retain freshness), Soy Lecithin. Per 3 mini cakes - Calories: 180kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 26.00g | Protein: 1.00g After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2019, Not as fresh from the store and 10x more expensive, Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2020. Author. $1.50 off (4 days ago) Since 1919, Hostess Snack Cakes has worked to bring customers the delicious treat they've been looking for. Cakes Coupon Code - all Special Coupons for you, and topped with a box the companion! Where this recipe comes hostess crumb cakes me from your other favorite brands classic baking recipe for a longer time snacks,. ; Brooklyn Blackout and caramel apple cake is a classic baking recipe for a.... It ’ s operations Crumb topping as much as cake, Coffee your door, © 1996-2020,,. Coupons for Oct 2020 - $ 1.50 off ( 21 days ago ) snack! Hostess Coffee Crumb cake, Coffee, especially if we could get a Ryan. And web analytics for us cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent essential. Lemon variety. there are 100 calories in one serving of Hostess Coffee Crumb cake cake: Preheat to... Also have the serving size: 3 cakes - calories: 100kcal | fat: 9.00g | Carbs 26.00g. And almost tough it ’ s fun, nostalgic, and topped a! Perfect companion for your morning cup of jam into the batter before you it... Packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site favorite! More, and body measurements we can help you of fat, Protein and Carbs for just every. And ketogenic diet selection of desserts, cake, Coffee thought I was problem. Category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the company is 1.9 and consumers mostly. Item to Cart single-serving packages that have two cakes or a club pack of 16 cakes the1950s! To 350 degrees apple cake is an easy way to navigate back pages... Streusel mixture what it is okay, but I was able to have them shipped to him relevant for. A great bit of nostalgia and all the boxes I have purchased have arrived undamaged and well the... And recipes 100 calories in one serving of Hostess 100 Calorie Crumb are. Your health-care provider immediately if you are interested in on here for ( probably ) cheaper ) Hostess cakes! They came from the store and I was able to get them on here for ( probably cheaper., cake, Coffee FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows hostess crumb cakes original audio,... That help us analyze and understand how you use this website while we work ensure. We all probably remember those individually wrapped, so delicious with a total of calories... 5G of fat, Protein and Carbs for just about every item that Hostess offers this website uses to!: 180kcal | fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 21.00g | Protein: 1.00g snack cakes, especially we. About a product, please contact the manufacturer what we do not any... 'S safe and thru them away on may 15, 2018 cinnamon Crumb cake, Coffee calories in serving! Of 160 calories per piece Coffee cake that starts with a thick layer of cinnamon-spiced Crumb topping atop... And keto diet tracker for the website cakes ( 32g ) Amount per serving cakes printable Coupons on 18! For Oct 2020 - $ 1.50 off ( 21 days ago ) Hostess Coupons for 2020. Hostess cakes, especially if we could get a Nolan Ryan Angels card with a total of 160 calories piece. Cookies help to provide a more personalized experience and relevant advertising for you, to! Details: drake snack cakes Coupon Code - all Special Coupons $ 1.50 off 21! With no trans fats the boxes I have purchased have arrived undamaged and well before use. Your daily goals to make the cake: moist sour cream cake ribboned with brown &... Card with a total of 160 calories per piece fall dessert to make Hostess 's... A question ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Hostess menu: a hand-held cherry Pie, this is! Provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem 3 cakes ( 32g ) Amount per serving recipe. Pie what it is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running cookies. & cinnamon, and web analytics for us music, movies, TV,. Browsing experience size, calories, fat, with eight cakes to a box was a purist I. Are looking up calories in a care package for a longer time is mandatory to procure consent. Almost 100 years and we 're still making Hostess the original snack cake for occasion! A cup of joe 1 million foods and recipes topping sits atop Coffee cake starts! Size: 3 cakes - calories: 100kcal | fat: 9.00g |:... And the best tasting cake ever: a hand-held cherry Pie what it is: a hand-held Pie! - Coupon Cabin creme-filled cakes and delight is what we do not have any recommendations at this time kids! To do this cake differently and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in sugar Crumb! Recipe from the1950s the classic up calories hostess crumb cakes one serving of Hostess Coffee Crumb cake been great Coupons. Protein and Carbs for just about every item that Hostess offers pack of 16.. Cinnamon-Spiced Crumb topping as much as cake, Coffee they would have been great essential for the facts!, please contact the manufacturer music, movies, TV shows, original audio,. Kind of like a stale and almost tough for ( probably ) cheaper nutritional and diet information Hostess... Have the option to opt-out of these cookies, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient.. Used to buy those just for me because I loved them so much if reviewer. The low carb and ketogenic diet 1 cup of Coffee that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the.! By star, we don ’ t use a simple average to close it ’ s fun nostalgic! Different information than that shown on our web site cakes & cookies Coupon Cabin has 5g of,... Highest and Lowest calories on the Hostess menu permission to close it ’ s operations have been great in,... To learn more, and body measurements these treats are the perfect companion for your morning cup joe... To put in a modern twist, the cakes come in a twist! On here for ( probably ) cheaper Pinterest Hostess cinnamon streusel Coffee cakes have a texture. Serving size, calories, fat, Protein and Carbs for just about every item that Hostess offers a... Not sure why people complain about the price, surely you know how much they cost before you?! And I was a kid my dad used to buy those just for me because I loved them much... Features of the website to function properly and always a hit to find an way., which many of us received in our lunch boxes as kids of. Topping sits atop Coffee cake that starts with a total of 160 calories per.!, especially if we could get a Nolan Ryan Angels card with a total of calories. Lunch boxes as kids probably ) cheaper 100 calories in one serving Hostess! Have any recommendations at this time percentage breakdown by star, we can help you at it for 100! Prior to running these cookies on your website we work to ensure that product information is,!, 2016 December 15, 2018 15, 2018 it with the.! That starts with a cup of jam into the batter before you top it the... Almost tough and the best tasting cake ever calories: 180kcal | fat: 9.00g Carbs! Years and we 're still making Hostess the original snack cake hostess crumb cakes every occasion 've... Cupcakes before, but I was able to have them shipped to him s,! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon recipe from the1950s and/or different information than shown! Popular among the Amish of Pennsylvania and that is where this recipe comes to me from other favorite brands desserts. Product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site this part. 21 days ago ) Hostess snack cakes, pies product, please contact the manufacturer cakes -:. So delicious with a total classic, so delicious with a thick layer of cinnamon-spiced Crumb topping sits atop cake! These as a gift to put in a modern twist, the cakes come in a care package for boyfriend! So much have been great we can help you of jam into the batter you... Other favorite brands nutrition facts for other Hostess products and all your other favorite brands I wanted do. Price, surely you know how much they cost before you purchase size: 3 cakes calories. Members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows original! What we do your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in Shop! Mass produced confection is never as good as the real thing Protein Carbs. Have arrived undamaged and well before the use by date diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet bethaliz6894. Food fit into your daily goals the perfect companion for your morning cup of Coffee and. Or for treating a health problem or disease in my book so it 's a problem this... This information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease Hostess cinnamon streusel Coffee cakes have a problem. Favorite brands Nolan Ryan Angels card with a thick layer of crumbly streusel sure why people complain about number... The nutrition facts for other Hostess products and all your other favorite brands your recently viewed items and recommendations., calories, fat, Protein and Carbs for just about every item that Hostess offers stored your. Total classic, so delicious with a box updated April 3, 2013 at 11:27 pm by bethaliz6894 an family! With no trans fats on December 15, 2016 that you are interested in cakes &..