Source(s): NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKER. If you want to tell someone you love him or her in Spanish, do you say "te amo" or "te quiero"? OR: I love you too. Human translations with examples: amo !, i love, pe amo, la amo, yo lohe, el amor, me gusta, me encanta. (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Japanese.) how do you say i love you too baby in spanish? Translate: to : Synonyms. 1 decade ago. You're my only baby: Solamente tu eres mi amor Solamente mean only tu means you eres means is mi amor means love I changed it only because baby would sound ridiculous in spanish. this literally means i want you but can be use to say i love you it just depends how you say it and use it. Never fear, whether you’re looking for a low-key phrase to signal your interest or a grand declaration of your eternal love, we can help you navigate the choppy waters of romance in Spanish. 2 3 4. 7 Answers. is a Portuguese equivalent of the English phrase "I love you too much, babe!" Answer. Translation for 'I love you' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations. These sentences come from external sources and may not be accurate. Here's how you say it. Human translations with examples: te amas, – pollos, está bien, amour amio. There are two main ways to say "I love you" in Spanish: one is used to express romantic love, the other is used to express caring love. How you say i love you babe in Puerto Rican? more_vert. Context sentences for "you too" in Spanish. Te amo nena would be I love you baby in Spanish. I love you too. See 2 authoritative translations of I love you too in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations. I too love you. You can read my answer to a very similar question here: answer to Does "yo también te amo" need the pronoun "yo" and is this the best phrasing? everthything is pronounced as written except eres is broken … 1 0. nadem. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! Yo tambien te quiero, nene. I Love You Too Baby. Find more words! "Te quiero" is pronounced "tay key-air-oh" and is used more among close friends and family members. I love you very much, my baby in Spanish translation and definition "I love you very much, my baby", English-Spanish Dictionary online. The declaration translates literally as "I love you excessively, girl!" Too can modify any other word in this sentence. The literal translation is bebe, but that's not appropriate when said to an adult . el bebé noun: baby, nurseling: el nene noun: baby, tot, mite: la monada noun: beauty: nena: babe: babeá: babe: babeen: babe: Find more words! Spanish Translation. However, the Spanish language differentiates between romantic love and friendly, family oriented love. The declaration translates literally as "I love you excessively, girl!" Example sentences with "I love you very much", translation memory. add example. Archived. "Quiero" is a conjugation of the verb "querer," which means "to want." Definitions. Hope this helped. bab.la is not responsible for their content. Relevance. Wiki User Answered . 7 months ago. bebé . Aishiteru! Asked by Wiki User. Translations in context of "I love you" in English-Spanish from Reverso Context: i love you so much, you know i love, i know you love, i love you very much, i love you guys Contextual translation of "goodmorning to you too baby' i love you , kisses" into Spanish. SURF MESA'S NEW SINGLE "SOMEWHERE" OUT NOW - https://SurfMesa.lnk.to/Somewhere Surf Mesa - ily (i love you baby) (feat. It would be Spanish. is a Portuguese equivalent of the English phrase "I love you too much, babe!" To learn how to say other terms of endearment in Russian, keep reading! With you, forever isn’t too long. Traduction de 'I love you too' dans le dictionnaire anglais-français gratuit et beaucoup d'autres traductions françaises dans le dictionnaire bab.la. Source(s): https://shrinks.im/a82V4. Answer Save. 163. Top Answer. DR.R.Luxemburg. When summer was over and i went back to school a … Question by Princess Belle: how do you say "i miss you so much babe and I love you with all my heart" in spanish ? Te quiero muchísimo. Contextual translation of "babe i love" into Spanish. I love you very much, my baby . How to Write I Love You in Spanish. Spanish Translation . 2011-11-16 06:40:37 2011-11 … > Yo también te quiero. You are captivating. Rhymes ... How to say I love you very much in Spanish. No translation memories found. Antonyms. Posted by. How to say baby in Spanish - Translation of baby to Spanish by Nglish, comprehensive English – Spanish Dictionary, Translation and English learning by Britannica. 4 years ago. Example sentences: The baby is … Translation for 'I love you too' in the free English-German dictionary and many other German translations. I worship you. We are perfect for each other. I love you too. Contextual translation of "i love you baby girl" into Spanish. Translate I love you too. You're my baby. Lv 7. In English, we would say "I love you" just as easily to a parent as we would to a spouse. You can also say "te amo" which means "I love you" too. stemming. I’m all yours. Copy to clipboard; Details / edit; GlosbeMT_RnD. How to say babe in Spanish What's the Spanish word for babe? How do you say 'I love you too much babe' in Portuguese? English It would be helpful if you too were prepared to support this idea, Commissioner. In text, you have to pay attention to context. Te amo demasiado, menina! Will you marry me? I am infatuated with you. u/dieslunae. (This is how you say ‘I love you’ in Chinese.) te quiero. If someone tells you they love you and you want to say it back, you would say "Ya tozhe tebya lyublyu," pronounced like "ya toh-zhay tee-BYAH lyoo-BLYOO." Human translations with examples: fast (1), i love you, te amo nene, te amo chica, fun girl (1). You’ve bagged yourself a Spanish boyfriend or girlfriend and you’re ready to declare your true feelings, but you’re unsure of the best way to do so in their language. > Yo también te amo. So Cristobal told Hank "I love you, babe" in Spanish (Te amo, mi corazón) Close. Any decent dictionary will tell you that either amar or querer (and even some other verbs such as desear, gustar and encantar) can be translated in some contexts as "to love." More Spanish words for babe. Spanish words for baby include bebé, niño, hijo, pequeño, nene, infantil, cría, de niño, benjamín and monada. To say "I love you" in Russian, say “Ya tebya lyublyu,” which is pronounced like "ya tee-BYAH lyoo-BLYOO." You complete me. te quiero mucho, mi bebé . https://genius.com/Rosie-and-the-originals-angel-baby-lyrics Favorite Answer. Need to translate "I love you very much" to Spanish?