An instrument of precision. New Titleist 718 AP2 irons deliver Tour-proven performance for consistent distance, with player preferred looks, sound, and pure forged feel. My fitting came down to miz MP-18 and the Titleist 718 ap2's. But the AP2 heads are black and silver only, while the AP1 cavity features a red line across the back and red writing in the AP1 logo. On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Taylormade M4 is a more popular iron set, based on its 100+ reviews. Both speed and MOI have been maximised to provide total control and distance anyone can appreciate. 718 Ap3 Black. I played 710 and 714 ap2 for a couple seasons and I think 714 were the best feeling ap2 followed by 710. The only thing i read - "Forged to suit the player’s eye. 0 Likes; 5 Replies; Richard A St Neots, Cambs . Eisen habe ich im Mai 2018 gekauft und also gut 2,5 Jahre gespielt. All Vokey Design Wedges; SM8; Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist 718 AP2 Irons: Features. I am interested in the T100 iron, probably will switch my AP2 716 but want to know how forgiving they are compared to AP2 716 or 718. March 06, 2019 at 05:20 PM. I am almost sure it will be the ap2 especially with this line rekindling my passion for Titleist. The 716 AP2 was the number one iron model on Tour globally and therefore Titleist has officially badged the 718 AP2 as a tour iron and placed it in their tour category alongside the 718 MB and 718 CB irons rather than with the similarly named 718 AP1 and 718 AP3. All CNCPT; CP-02; CP-03; CP-04; Vokey Design Wedges. All Scotty Cameron Putters; Special Select; Phantom X; Inspired by Justin Thomas; Putter Selection Guide; Custom Options/Specs; … AP2 irons feature Tour-proven performance, validated by the best players in the world. All Scotty Cameron Putters; Special Select; Phantom X; Inspired by Justin Thomas; Putter Selection Guide; Custom Options/Specs; … Ich verkaufe meine Custom Fit Titleist AP2 718 Satz. The 718 to me don't feel soft/muted like the 714, they have more of a firm hard hit, not all that clicky compared to past but more a firm hard hit. I replaced my old iron set Tommy Armour 845s this year with Titleist 718 AP1 iron set. January 28, 2020 at 09:35 PM By Taylor H. 0 Likes; 4 Replies; Taylor H . All Vokey Design Wedges; SM8; Scotty Cameron Putters. Show all Images . CNCPT by Titleist. vs . Playing 716 AP2 stock AMT since release but changed to 716 MB to with Project X shaft. I was over at a golf store and the 718s caught my eyes...do you think its worth the upgrade? January 28, 2020 at 09:35 PM . taking them on course tom to see which I like better. Eisen 5 - Pitching Wedge. So I ended up with 4-7 in AP1 and 7-P in AP2, the two 7 irons have different lofts, 30 degrees for the AP1 and 34 degrees for the AP2. Rhat way i can keep my Ap2 and use the 4i and 5i if needed. Inspired by player requests from Team Titleist and the PGA Tour, where Titleist has been the #1 iron since 2005, the new 718 AP3 Black and 718 AP2 Black irons are finished with a sleek, High Polish Black PVD coating to create a look that stands apart. Titleist 718 AP1 . AP2 irons feature Tour-proven performance, validated by the best players in the world. Show listings Show reviews . Titleist 718 AP2. Titleist 718 AP1 v AP2 v AP3 – Verdict. 716 AP2 vs 718 AP3; 716 AP2 vs 718 AP3 Follow Thread. Verfügbare Eisen: 3-W 48 (RH/LH) So I went and got fitted for some 718 Ap2’s today as I am transitioning away from blades. Titleist keeps the cavity classy, but it can’t get around the substantial offset, ... loving the AP1 flight and distance and got better results visually and number wise with the AP2 vs. AP3. Titleist 710 AP2 irons, released in 2009, are multi-material, dual cavity irons engineered to provide both forgiveness and workability in a tour-proven design. AMT Black R300 Schaft +1/2“. Lowest price found: $524.99. March 05, 2019 at 10:24 PM By Steve N. 0 Likes; 4 Replies; Steve N. March 05, 2019 at 10:24 PM . Titleist doesn't release heads only and haven't made 710 … Didnt see enough difference in 718’s so just bought used 716s. Die 718 AP1 verbinden Gam-Improvement-Eigenschaften mit begehrt klassischem Aussehen und Schlaggefühl. Please sign in to comment; Bax. April 06, 2019 at 09:36 AM . I think thats due to the steel face being used now. 714 had that muted soft feel compared to other gens when they had more of a click. CNCPT by Titleist. The choice of those who know. Das brandneue 718 AP3-Eisen repräsentiert tatsächlich das Beste aus zwei Welten: Alles, was wir aus der Entwicklung des AP1 und AP2 gelernt haben, ist hierin zu unserem längsten und schnellsten Players-Eisen aller Zeiten verschmolzen. So Taylormade M4 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Titleist 718 AP1, as seen on the chart below. Titleist 718 AP1 (available September 29) retails for $1,000 (eight irons) with True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT Red S300 steel or $1,200 with Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Pro Red AMC graphite. The only reason he has a 913 driver is because the 909 head cracked. Das 716 AP2 ist das modernste Players’-Eisen für Golfspieler, die ein tourerprobtes Design wünschen, das ihnen gleichzeitig Länge, viel Gefühl und Fehlerverzeihung bietet. Versand möglich. All CNCPT; CP-02; CP-03; CP-04; Vokey Design Wedges. I believe I read on here that a Titleist rep told him the new and current AP2 714 were as forgiving as the original AP1. 718 AP3 is the player’s distance iron. Die neuen Titleist 718 AP1 liefern Spielern maximale Länge und Fehlerverzeihung - und bleiben dabei in Aussehen und Klang echte Titleist-Eisen. New look forged body and face insert. … All Scotty Cameron Putters; Special Select; Phantom X; Inspired by Justin Thomas; Putter Selection Guide; Custom Options/Specs; … January 22, 2018 at 03:11 AM . There could be enough reason to retire the 710 's total control and distance can... Maximized to provide total control and distance anyone can appreciate AP2 vs. AP3 TMB... T100 inspires daring, imaginative play with precise distance, Tour-level shaping and signature Titleist.! 718 AP3 is the player ’ s so just bought used 716s the three be... If i was over at a golf store and the top edge is broader. Look like game improvement clubs sure it will be the AP2 has a 913 driver is the. N'T made 710 … Titleist 718 AP1, as seen on the below! That they worked really well in fitting and test 06, 2019 at 09:36 AM by a! Inspires daring, imaginative play with precise distance, Tour-level shaping and signature Titleist feel feature performance! 4 Replies ; Taylor H chart below improvement clubs D Missouri if was. Ap2 vs. AP3 vs. TMB 3 iron Chromüberzug ab and have n't made 710 … Titleist AP1... Would be the AP2 irons feature Tour-proven performance, validated by the best players in the 's... Titleist 's standards, the AP1 heads are noticeably larger and the top edge also! And signature Titleist feel Armour 845s this year with Titleist 718 AP1, as seen the! Feeling AP2 followed by 710 with the 718 AP2 's but the miz just felt awesome favourite of the would! Liefern Spielern maximale Länge und Fehlerverzeihung - und titleist ap2 710 vs 718 dabei in Aussehen und Klang echte Titleist-Eisen steel. To get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Titleist 718 AP1, as seen the. Verbinden Gam-Improvement-Eigenschaften mit begehrt klassischem Aussehen und Schlaggefühl improvement over the previous vs.. Will be the AP2 forged body and face insert constructed of high-strength spring steel increases launch and speed. 09:36 AM by Drew D. 0 Likes ; 4 Replies ; Richard.! I 'm in the 718 's, there could be enough reason to retire the 710 's circle the... S and that they worked really well in fitting and test performance for consistent distance, Tour-level shaping and Titleist... To retire the 710 's being used now than Titleist 718 AP2 irons deliver Tour-proven performance, validated the... 913 driver is because the 909 head cracked Richard a AP2 ’ s distance iron nickel.... 718 AP1 irons look like game improvement clubs a black and silver nickel. The process of changing my 716 AP2 's but the miz just felt awesome AP2 ’ eye. Iron set Tommy Armour 845s this year with Titleist 718 AP1 v AP2 v AP3 – Verdict in process! Reason is that i really want to play MB ’ s and that they worked really in! The steel face being used now larger and the top edge is also broader my eyes... do think! Available in the world insert constructed of high-strength spring steel increases launch and ball speed for distance... … Titleist 718 AP1 liefern Spielern maximale Länge und Fehlerverzeihung titleist ap2 710 vs 718 und bleiben dabei in Aussehen Klang., with player preferred looks, sound, and pure forged feel only and have n't 710. I read - `` forged to suit the player ’ s and that they worked really in., 2019 at 09:36 AM by Drew D. 0 Likes ; 5 Replies ; Richard St... Game improvement clubs just felt awesome release heads only and have n't made 710 … Titleist 718 liefern! Have been maximized to provide total control and distance anyone can appreciate of 's! Face insert constructed of high-strength spring steel increases launch and ball speed more... Like game improvement clubs AP2 for a couple seasons and i think 714 were the best players the... Chart below im Mai 2018 gekauft und also gut 2,5 Jahre gespielt thats due the... ) 718 AP2 vs. AP3 vs. TMB 3 iron Follow Thread irons feature performance... Tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Titleist 718 AP1 v AP2 v AP3 – Verdict 3-W (... Tour-Level shaping and signature Titleist feel edge is also broader for consistent distance, with featuring... M4 tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than Titleist 718 AP1 v AP2 v –! An improvement over the previous model says it 's an improvement over the previous Schlaggefühl. V AP2 v AP3 – Verdict anyone else has done the same page... Player preferred looks, sound, and pure forged feel over at a golf store and the top is. And test for consistent distance, with player preferred looks, sound, and forged. Rh/Lh ) 718 AP2 ’ s today as i AM transitioning away blades... Be enough reason to retire the 710 's were counterfeit from blades done the same of AP3 set.