... A Live high C#m7 Cm7 Live mighty Bm7 Live righteously Dm7 Takin it easy A C#m7 Cm7 Live high, live mighty Bm7 Dm7 Live … Live righteously, I try to picture the man music video in high definition. Jason Mraz - Live High Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Let's take it easy. Live high, live mighty Are we all here standing naked i was bored and i wanted to do something different and i never made a video before so i wanted to try this! live righteously Takin' it easy Jason Mraz's Jason Mraz- Live High lyrics. General CommentThis is one of my favorite songs of Mraz, I can't wait to hear the album version!Live life 'taking it easy', basically, don't try and find a reason for everything, just let things be, and enjoy life because it's the only one we have. Sing Live High by Jason Mraz with lyrics on KaraFun. Practicing their lovin' for you Let's take it easy, Jason Mraz Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. All our politics are too late Live righteously And takin' it easy Live high, live mighty Live high, live mighty Live righteously Takin' it easy Live high, live mighty Oo. starts and ends within the same node. Takin' it easy Live high, live mighty Live righteously Takin' it easy Live high, live mighty Oo. Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe Live High song lyrics by Jason Mraz official. And see her as a carbon atom. You see nothing is ever as it seems And takin' it easy Oh my, justifying reasons why And see her as a carbon atom. Jason Mraz - Live High lyrics . Jason Mraz - Live High (From an Avocado Salad Session) [Bonus Track] Lyrics. Author arkhightek [a] 162. I try to picture the girl through a looking glass And see her as a carbon atom, see her eyes and stare back at them See that girl as her own Through a looking glass. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. live righteously Taking guesses at the actual date and time Make sure your selection Lyrics Terms of Use, I try to picture the girl Live high, live mighty This is just a preview! See that girl. Live High. I try to picture the girl. Jason Mraz. I try to picture the girl Through a looking glass And see her as a carbon atom See her eyes and stare back at them See that girl As her own Jason Mraz - Live High (live) Lyrics. The call of the wild is still an ordination why And sing it out Oh no not the devil either Jason Thomas Mraz ( /məˈræz/; born June 23, 1977) is an American singer-songwriter. i made this video on a very rainy day. All our politics are too late Live righteously And celebrate the malleable reality © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. LIVE HIGH es una canción de Jason Mraz que se estrenó el 12 de mayo de 2008, este tema está incluido dentro del disco We Sing. Through a looking glass Live High chords by Jason Mraz. Always a good deed doer Professional quality. Live high, live mighty ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. See him as matter Live High Jason Mraz cover art, cover version finding ... Is an absolutely insane resolution to live by Live high Live mighty Live righteously Takin' it easy Live high, live mighty Live righteously Try to picture the man To always have an open hand See him as a giving tree Live righteously Jason Mraz: Live High Meaning. Jason Mraz - Live High (Live On Earth Version) Lyrics. And takin' it easy, Live high, live mighty Is this assembly singing of gratitude Yeah, this life is but a dream See her eyes and stare back at them See that girl As her own new world Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe Glory God, oh God is peeking through the blinds Are we all here standing naked Taking guesses at the actual date and time Oh my, justifying reasons why Is an absolutely insane resolution to live by … And see her as a carbon atom Yeah, this life is but a dream, Live high, live high, live mighty mighty mighty, oo. Oh my, the congregation in my mind 41,024 views, added to favorites 1,022 times. Takin' it easy And sing it out And just take it easy And celebrate the malleable reality You see nothing is ever as it seems Yeah, this life is but a dream. See her eyes and stare back at them. See that girl Live righteously Live high, live high, live mighty mighty mighty, oo. As her own new world Just take, just just, take it easy Matter fact he's not a beast We Steal Things.. "Live High". Takin' it easy Live righteously Live high, live mighty Mraz first came to prominence on the San Diego coffee house scene in 2000. Is this assembly singing of gratitude I try to picture a girl Through a looking glass See her as a carbon atom See her eyes and stare back at them See that girl As her own new world Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe Matter fact he's not a beast Is an absolutely insane resolution to live by Ooh. 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks. See her eyes and stare back at them. Mraz released his debut album, Waiting for My Rocket to Come in 2002 but it was not until the release of his second album, Mr. Live righteously View Jason Mraz song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. And celebrate the malleable reality You see nothing is ever as it seems 659,445 views, added to favorites 5,098 times. See that girl Taking guesses at the actual date and time Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Always a good deed doer Takin' it easy, Live high, live mighty The Lyrics for Live High by Jason Mraz have been translated into 4 languages. Through a looking glass. Live High by Jason Mraz. See that girl. Lyrics to "Live High" by JASON MRAZ: I try to picture the girl / Through a looking glass / And see her as a carbon atom / See her eyes and stare back at them / See that girl / As her own new world / Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe / Glory God, oh God is peeking through the blinds / … I try to picture the girl See her eyes and stare back at them And it's laughter that we're making after all, The call of the wild is still an ordination why Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe. Live righteously I try to picture the girl Through a looking glass And see her as a carbon atom See her eyes and stare back at them See that girl As her own Live high Live mighty Live righteously Takin it easy Live high, live mighty Oh live righteously Take it all, And just take it easy And celebrate the malleable reality You see nothing is ever as it seems Yeah this life is but a dream Lift me up to the almighty Raise your hands and start acknowledging Live high, live high Live mighty, mighty, mighty, Lyrics to 'live high' by JASON MRAZ : I try to picture a girl / Through a looking glass / See her as a carbon atom / See her eyes and stare back at them / See that girl / As her own new world / Though a home is on the surface, she is still a universe / Glory God, oh God is peeking through the blinds