Tous les clients bénéficient de la Livraison GRATUITE dès 25€ d’achats expédiés par Amazon. At nearly £30, this is a total dishonest rip off from the seller. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows; Does NOT Include Software CD-ROM or manual; PRODUCT FEATURES: Integrated 2.4GHz high-performance wireless technology. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver. Trusted seller, fast shipping, and easy returns. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios & utilizes the same binding technology as XBOX 360 Xbox 360 Gaming Receiver supports a maximum of up to 4 wireless controllers & 4 Wireless Headsets simultaneously It provides a great value by eliminating the need for additional accessories for Windows-based gaming at an … The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver lets you use wireless Xbox 360 peripherals with your Windows PC, but it won't be a must-have PC gaming peripheral until more compatible games are available. So far so good it seems to be a quality Microsoft Official Product. - Item shows very little signs of use. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows VG (READ) at the best online prices at … Shop for Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows at Best Buy. User rating, 5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. • Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver. The Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows has been designed in such a way that it will be able to work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories. |, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. The sales picture shows an official Xbox 360 gaming receiver, complete with the Microsoft logo. Spigen EZ Fit Tempered Glass Screen Protector Install & Review! A++, products great, seller as great. JAMSWALL Xbox 360 Wireless Controller 2.4GHZ Gamepad with Receiver, Dual Vibration Enhanced Game Controller for Microsoft Xbox & Slim 360 PC Windows 7,8,10 & PS3 4.1 out of 5 … And even then they are not as reliable as the official product, with wireless signals that cut out from time to time. Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories. The sales picture shows an official Xbox 360 gaming receiver, complete with the Microsoft logo. We are here for you! See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections. The official product is worth that. • Provides a great value by eliminating the need for additional accessories for Windows-based gaming at an attractive price point. ... Geek Squad Certified Refurbished Xbox Gaming Controller with Cable for Windows - Black. So next after it had done this and said the device was ready pressed the sync buttons on both the Xbox 360 Wireless Control and the Wireless Gaming Receiver and in a matter of seconds the two were paired with perfection and on playing a game(Bioshock was the game I tested it with)all the controls works flawlessly and I didn't have to keep re syncing both the products just did it once when the game was loaded and the game I was playing gave me the option to use the Xbox 360 control which I did and played for hours with no problems. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 14, 2014. High-performance wireless gaming is here! The package provides the installation files for Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Driver version 2.1.0.1349. And so the 2004 build update trashes my China Xbox Receiver drivers! If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. - Item shows very little signs of use. • Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios and utilizes the same binding technology as Xbox 360. Cari produk Xbox lainnya di Tokopedia. Sold by Love2Save. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Jual Windows PC Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Gaming Receiver dengan harga Rp179.000 dari toko online Waroengame, Jakarta Utara. After receiving the item, contact seller within, Money back or replacement (buyer's choice), Great Packaging. I bought a wireless gaming receiver for my XBox 360 controller this week, so I can use it to play compatible games on steam. High Quality Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver works well with Windows7 64Bit Pc and enables use of Xbox 360 Wireless Controls. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 26, 2018. Powered by USB 2.0 port on … Can buy this for £10 elsewhere on Amazon. There are no instructions by the way, you have to find this out via You Tube. 0 bids. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from the United States. Condition is "Used". A true worth while purchase if you already own a Xbox 360 Wireless Control or controls. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows VG (READ). No additional import charges at delivery! "Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows 1086 ...". PAWHITS Wireless Xbox 360 Controller Double Motor Vibration Wireless Gamepad Gaming... Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, Tiiroy 2.4GHZ Wireless Controller Joystick Gamepa... Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, OUTAD Game Controller 2.4GHZ Ergonomic Gamepad Jo... Allnice Wireless Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch Bluetooth Controller Adapte... 2pcs White Battery Pack Cover Shell Case Kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. Xbox 360 Official Wireless Receiver. ... USB Wireless Gaming Controller Receiver Adapter For Windows PC Xbox 360. Jual beli online aman dan nyaman hanya di Tokopedia. £0.99. If the driver is already installed on your system, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix various issues, add new functions, or just upgrade to the available version. It is hooked to the rear or front of a USB port via a 6 foot cable. Item has been fully inspected, tested, cleaned and works great! This is an official Microsoft model and not a knockoff like can be found all over eBay. We strive for … Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This is the Official Receiver. I'll definitely buy another one but this time I'll go cheaper and get one of the unofficial aftermarket versions, as I've heard they're basically the same functionality-wise but half the price. View cart for details. Solved windows 10 xbox 360 wireless receiver drivers won't install. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Manuals Product Guide. It's a quck and easy solution! Microsoft Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller Version 1. What you receive is a cheap Chinese knock off with an XBOX 360 logo in it's place, complete with useless little red driver disk. Same result with both. I want to sell . Normally you install the driver from device manager under "Let me pick from available list of drivers on my computer" then under Xbox 360 peripherals choosing Xbox 360 Wireless receiver for Windows. As long as you plug the receiver into the same USB port no problems should occure on next time you use the Wireless Receiver. Liars. This amount includes seller specified domestic shipping charges as well as applicable international shipping, handling, and other fees. Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Gaming Receiver Windows PC 1086. Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver. Livraison gratuite. Buyer pays for return shipping. I bought a wireless gaming receiver for my XBox 360 controller this week, so I can use it to play compatible games on steam. Xbox 360 Official Wireless Receiver. Shop for PC Wireless Controller Gaming Receiver For Microsoft XBOX 360 at Best Buy. Powered by USB 2.0 port on PC, cable length approx. Flawless, Pick this up if you want to use your 360 controllers! The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Windows gaming platform.The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom. You can get for a third of the price elsewhere. There was a problem completing your request. I plugged it into my NVIDIA Shield TV box, hit the paring button on the receiver, and BOOM my wireless Xbox 360 controller was working like a charm as a Nvidia Shield remote and game controller. (If anyone wondering, it was one of these). SKU: 6403075. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up (If anyone wondering, it was one of these). - Item shows very little signs of use. Condition is "Used". An item that has been used previously. Has adequate cable length of a good 2M or more didn't measure the cable as it seemed suitably nice and long from device to USB port and when you have finished using the device for gaming you can unplug it from the USB Port and as the Xbox 360 control stays on just unplug the batteries so the control doesn't remain powered up and using the batteries power. - Top Rated Plus - opens in new window or tab. Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller Gaming Receiver Windows PC 1086. Mine won't even light up unless I reboot into my Vista install. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows Link] Anyone able to get this device working in Windows 7? Cal from TwoNationReviews takes a look at the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver which he bought off eBay for €14 euro. Dishonest seller. Follow Microsoft Accessories. * Use up to four Wireless Controllers and four Wireless Headsets simultaneously with one Wireless Gaming Receiver. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up I plugged it into my NVIDIA Shield TV box, hit the paring button on the receiver, and BOOM my wireless Xbox 360 controller was working like a charm as a Nvidia Shield remote and game controller. Use the 9Z200001 Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows and enjoy game playing every which way. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Manuals English Dansk Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Norsk Português (Brasil) Português (Portugal) Suomi Svenska Ελληνικά ไทย 한국어 简体中文 … QUMOX 360 USB Wireless Gaming Receiver Adapter White for PC Controller Windows and ... Skywin Wireless Controller Adapter Compatible with Nintendo Switch - PS4 Controller... LANMU Charging Cable Compatible with Xbox 360 Controller, Wireless Game Controller ... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. ”. Works right out of the box, just plug and play. Please try your search again later. If this is what you want, buy it online at around £10. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver for windows. It still works, but it's not the 'official' product at all. Shop for Authentic Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows at Best Buy. Retail packaging is not included. The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Windows gaming platform. Excellent with Windows 7 64bit Pc. Then plugged the Official Xbox Wireless Gaming Receiver into a USb3 port and Microsoft Windows 7 Operating system checked found any other software and drivers required and installed them quickly efficiently. Model: 69075. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. these item/s to CeX. This is the Official Receiver. *Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories. Was a very simple setup, just stuck the disc in, let it install, plugged it in and sycned it with the controller and done! Product Guide ... Windows XP SP2 or later (32-bit only) Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.2. Please enter a number less than or equal to 0. Official xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver for windows (xbox. No hassle and no searching for anything. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for New USB Wireless Gaming Controller Receiver Adapter For Windows PC Xbox 360 at the best online prices at … Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom. Xbox 360 Microsoft Authentic Wireless Pc Gaming Receiver for Windows (In Bulk Packaging) (Renewed) $49.99 (3) Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee Customers who viewed this item also viewed Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. works perfect on install. Model: GSFR 4N6-00001. Cheap imitations DO NOT. Integrated 2.4GHz high-performance wireless technology. Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows. These are not plug n play at all, you have to go online and install drivers and then manually assign them. It broke after just over a year however and I have no idea why. Select Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows as the product (this is the software for the wireless gaming receiver). Shipped with USPS First Class. Used- Very Good Condition! Not 'official' at all. 0 bids. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Whilst it’s a cheap knock-off, it works just fine so long as you know how to install it. I originally thought the worst. SKU: 6319150. I've already tried installing the software for Vista off the Microsoft website. See more Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windo... Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Connect xbox 360 wireless receiver to windows 10 youtube. £3.70 postage. shop in Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The item may have some signs of cosmetic wear, but is fully operational and functions as intended. goldstar_tech has no other items for sale. Plugs into a PC USB port and has a six foot cable Future drivers available for Windows Vista and Force Feedback for the Wireless Racing Wheel * Provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom. Then plugged the Official Xbox Wireless Gaming Receiver into a USb3 port and Microsoft Windows 7 Operating system checked found any other software and drivers required and installed them quickly efficiently. Don't bother. User rating, 4.2 out of 5 stars with 189 reviews. Item Exactly As Described. Retail packaging is not included. Why you should get an xbox controller for pc gaming. Windows 7の時は純正のドライバを最初にインストールしてたけど、Windows 8以上にはXbox360周辺機器のドライバが予め組み込まれてるようなのでソフトウェアのインストールは不要。 まずXbox 360 Wireless Receiver for WindowsをPCに接続して、デバイスマネージャーを開く。 Shipping to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, China, Mexico, Germany, Japan, France, Australia, Russian Federation, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Austria, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Maldives, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Ukraine, Excludes: Central America and Caribbean, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, Saint Pierre and Miquelon. How to install the xbox one wireless receiver in windows 10 ifixit. Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows USB PC - Genuine. Xbox 360 usb wireless adapter | ebay. In-store: set your location. Worked really well for about a year on Windows 10 without needing any fancy drivers or anything, just plug and play. Buy tcos tech windows pc wireless usb gaming receiver for. Connect Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver to Windows 10 Ракета Большая медведица видео Клиническая анатомия уха Учебное пособие Стратиева О.В. Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, Astarry 2.4GHZ Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for Xbox & Slim 360 PC Windows 7, 8, 10 (Black) 4.4 out of 5 stars 3,101 $51.48 It just stopped working. I can verify this because I actually own the official product for another PC and have experienced the difference in the past. What you receive is a cheap Chinese knock off with an XBOX 360 logo in … This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Product Guide. *Provides up to a 30-foot range For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. BTW: If you want to skip to the point, get the updated 1.1 software here: Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.1 32-bit for Windows Vista and bypass the excessive clicking. The process of getting the device was speedy and the device works as advertised! Product description The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Windows gaming platform.The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver provides up to a 30-foot range for complete wireless freedom. Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows USB PC - Genuine!. Without the receiver and gamepad plugged in...the sound is fine. Works perfect on RetroPie. Receiving range up to 30 feet with 4 different devices. In the Search for download field, type "Xbox" and select Gaming as the product type. For some users, it’ll be under the ‘Universal Serial Bus Controllers’, while some users will find it under … Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows Manuais English Dansk Deutsch Español Français Italiano Nederlands Norsk Português (Brasil) Português (Portugal) Suomi Svenska Ελληνικά ไทย 한국어 简体中文 … OEM Microsoft Xbox 360 Receiver. Product does what it says and delivers with no unwanted driver software costs,registration of product which is tedious(and the product registration for guarantee purpose should be separate and never hinder use of any device)as it should be,unlike with lesser hardware device manufacturers for Windows Pc's. Thanks for the quick shipping! “Used- Very Good Condition! The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Windows gaming platform. Amazon. Brand: CE Compass Model #: XB_SLM_USB_RCV Item #: 9SIA7259243901 Return Policy: View Return Policy Whilst it’s a cheap knock-off, it works just fine so long as you know how to install it. Got it FAST. Retail packaging is not included. Com: xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver for windows. It allows a user to freely use it with PC gaming scenarios. He also tests out the Microsoft Wireless Headset and an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller. There are 0 items available. What's new. Just as described. I've tried unplugging and then reinstalling the drivers , it does not work. Receiving range up to 30 feet with 4 different devices. Microsoft Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Black. genuine product, great seller and fast shipping. * Easily integrates with PC gaming scenarios and utilizes the same binding technology as Xbox 360. Experience the ultimate in wireless freedom with next generation precision, speed, and accuracy. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Ending Sunday at 2:44PM GMT 6d 8h. The China Xbox 360 receiver. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Firstsing FS17070 Windows Wireless Gaming Receiver Converter for Xbox 360 Controller. Get the best deals for xbox 360 wireless receiver at eBay.com. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 22, 2018. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Please try again. That Microsoft was basically doing everything they could to kick the Xbox 360 product line. 1-16 sur 66 résultats pour "Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows" Passer aux principaux résultats de recherche Admissible à la livraison gratuite. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up This amount is subject to change until you make payment. The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Games for Windows platform. Product Guide. This item may be a floor model or store return that has been used. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows * Will work with future Xbox 360 Wireless Accessories. (Windows 10). Downloaded the drives for the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller and it was quick efficient and easy to get the correct driver software. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 30, 2018. Xbox 360 controller wikipedia. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows; Does NOT Include Software CD-ROM or manual; PRODUCT FEATURES: Integrated 2.4GHz high-performance wireless technology. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. OEM Microsoft Xbox 360 Receiver. When I have them connected to my PC via USB and plug in any USB headset the sound gets distorted and scratchy. Microsoft today announced that the Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows is available across Australia, for a recommended retail price … купить Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita лицензионные игры, джойстики, приставки, аксессуары Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows Tested working perfectly with 360 controller and guitar. droo on Windows 10 build 2004 vs. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Share this page. Will usually ship within 1 business day of receiving cleared payment. Wireless Receiver for my Xbox 360 controller (Sometimes referred to as a wireless dongle) from China is one of those tools that has become more and more relevant in the gaming industry with console ports and couch co-ops. The light on the device turns on and windows recognizes it as an Unkown USB device. Xbox 360 accessories: wireless adapter & gaming receiver, cable. Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming Receiver My OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Problem: When I plug in the xbox 360 wireless receiver the drivers will not load. £4.10 postage. Unable to add item to List. Xbox 360 Controller, 360 Wireless Controller 2.4 GHZ Game Controller Gamepad Joystick for Microsoft Xbox 360 Slim and PC with Windows 7/8/10, Black (0 Reviews) $92.9 If your receiver has failed in this way, it can be fixed by replacing the faulty fuse. Now even … In the Search for download field, type "Xbox" and select Gaming as the product type. Select Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows as the product (this is the software for the wireless gaming receiver). Windows 7 (32-bit only) ... Xbox 360 Accessories Software 1.2. The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Games for Windows platform. Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows (Xbox 360) 4.7 out of 5 stars 2,915 Wireless Controller for Xbox 360, 2.4GHZ Game Joystick Controller Gamepad Remote for Xbox 360 Slim Console, PC Windows 7,8,10, White (Included Receiver) PEGI Rating: Ages 12 and Over I have tried both a Logitech & Plantronics headset. 6 ft. (180 cm). Used- Very Good Condition! Xbox 360 PC wireless gaming receiver not recognized by windows 10 I have a wireless gaming receiver for windows and when I connect it to my computer it scans for drivers but doesn't recognize the device. United States and many other countries Connecting the controllers was super easy and it made gaming on my PC really easy after messing about with PS3 controller drivers for years. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! Perfect! or Best Offer. This worked for every version of Windows 10 so far. Shop for Authentic Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver For Windows at Best Buy. Wireless Receiver for the Xbox 360 from China has arrived. After my initial MS Wireless 360 controller failed, which I had purchased back on Day 1 of it being on sale and after it giving me many, many years of excellent service, I had to look at alternatives. Shipped with USPS First Class. Works right out of the box, just plug and play. Easy to use,Fairly Easy to set up and the product seems well made. I have the MS Wireless Gaming Receiver and the Wired Xbox 360 gamepad for Windows. The Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows lets you take your quality, wireless gaming experiences that you enjoy on your console and experience them on your Games for Windows platform . This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Microsoft Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. The "Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows" (product page) is prone to blowing the F1 fuse (), after which it stops working completely.The reason the fuse fails is thought to be from overheating. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Product Guide. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Ending Sunday at 6:19PM GMT 6d 12h. The products these sellers are pushing are not. I want to sell . Also very worth while buying if you own a Xbox 360 with Xbox 360 Wireless Gamepads and want to use these for gaming on a Pc. Downloaded the drives for the Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller and it was quick efficient and easy to get the correct driver software. ... SteelSeries - Stratus Duo Wireless Gaming Controller for Windows, Android, and Select VR Headsets. Package Include: 1 x Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver (unoffical Xbox 360 Product) 1 x CD. *Includes Official Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows* Precision, comfort, control, and freedom! ... "microsoft xbox 360 wireless gaming receiver for windows" & marketplace (108) Only. Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver (Black) - USB 2.0 Game Adapter for PC Computer Gaming and Steam Platforms Compatible with Xbox 360 Controllers. Not overly impressed, but what can you do. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 19, 2017, Flawless, I've used it using 2 different controllers, 1 Being my Speed Wheel and the other just a regular controller and both work perfectly, it's as if you were playing on a console!