Bartlein & Company, Inc. is based in Santa Barbara, California and currently manages apartment buildings, office buildings, shopping centers and condominium complexes throughout the United States. Here at Paradise Retreats, we offer we some of the finest professional property management you’ll find in Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Solvang, Carpinteria, Goleta, Ventura, and Oxnard. “Mike and Kyle Richardson are your Santa Barbara real estate experts! Our team of real estate professionals is dedicated to delivering the highest quality management services. Fox. Fifth floor penthouse office. Wolfe & Associates Property Services, established in 1971, is a full-service real estate management company. We provide comprehensive property management services that you can depend on. Our team has over … ... LYNX Management nurtures each asset individually in order to develop the most profitable and well-positioned property in its respective market. At Santa Barbara Estate Management, I customize my services to fit your needs. 23 reviews of Mike Richardson Realtors "Mike and Tracy Richardson are not just great realtors and prop… Serving Santa Barbara, Carpenteria, Goleta and the surrounding areas. We are proud of our ability to exceed client expectations and we are ready to do the same for you! Matching the right tenant with the appropriate rental property is critical in efficient and effective property management. We proudly serve tenants and investment property owners in the Santa Barbara… We are here to produce REAL results—helping you realize the full potential of your investments year in and year out. | Owners Resources TEL (805) 682-8433 FAX … I recommend these guys to anybody searching for a place!! James B. We are a property management company located in Santa Barbara, CA. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We are located in the heart of Santa Barbara and experts of the surrounding region. Find someone else if you care about your property.” more, “I rented an apartment through The Laurel Company in downtown Santa Barbara and it was by far the best property management I have seen. He contacted me asking” more, “When we moved back to Santa Barbara we needed a furnished rental while we searched for a home to buy. Sandpiper Property Management is one of the largest full-service property management company serving Santa Barbara County. We weren't having any luck finding a rental for our very specific needs and a friend suggested we call Stephen. SBPG Listings. All our requests were always met on time and It” more, “Christy has been my property manager for more than 10 years. Find the best Property Management on Yelp: search reviews of 158 Santa Barbara businesses by price, type, or location. SALES and RENTAL SERVICES. We have a wide array of services to assist our clients with their property management needs. Property Management in Santa Barbara, CA. 27 E Cota Street, Santa Barbara. Call us today to learn about our best in class real estate and property management services. Santa Barbara, Montecito, Hope Ranch, Summerland, Carpinteria, Goleta Residential Property Management and Leasing Not only did I move into their third floor apt with a torn achilles, I was told the there elevators were in the process of being fix... Come to find out by recent” more, “Kathy Giordano has been property manager for my home for nine years. Bartlein & Company, Inc. is based in Santa Barbara, California and currently manages apartment buildings, office buildings, shopping centers and condominium complexes throughout the United … Ventura, CA 93003 HOA Dues Check Payment Address c/o Blue Horizon Management … We offer concierge management services including long and short term management… Sandpiper Property Management is one of the largest full-service property management company serving Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. We are local Santa Barbara … Chris a good person. Click here for more information. M-F, 9am-5pm. Please utilize email, phone, and our online services for your current needs. Cambria Property Management & Real Estate of Santa Barbara, Sun Coast Real Estate - Chris Agnoli Property Management. We have over 30 years of property management experience and highly qualified staff that will handle all your needs successfully. Property One Management of Santa Barbara is a professional management company for owners and residents who seek well-maintained property. Abundant natural light. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Santa Barbara Office (Corporate HQ) 26 W. Mission St, Suite #3. We manage single family residences, apartment buildings, condos, … And very careful about them. Santa Barbara Property Management. ... Santa Barbara… We did and he quickly took action as we were on a time crunch to get our daughter…” more, “Unfortunately, I'm having a lot of issues with this Management. Find your Santa Barbara home with Mike Richardson, Realtors. I've had the worst experience with this company. Since 2006, Mandarino Properties has been connecting those seeking exceptional rental homes in the Montecito or Santa Barbara, CA area with investment property … That is the focus of Chris Agnoli Property Management, a Division of Sun Coast Real Estate. ... 102 W Arrellaga St, Santa Barbara… They are so rude and mean specially the office manager Paul and Mike. We are actively involved in the brokerage, management, and maintenance of residential and commercial properties within the tri-counties (San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara…