I noticed that the product did not have a ammonia smell to it when I opened up the bottle. Which I find to be a common problem with most colors. I am allergic to a lot of hair dye products. I will NEVER buy this product again. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Schwarzkopf takes safety extremely seriously. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2020, Lots of red in this product, not the best color or quality, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2020. This shade is suitable for dark blond to light brown, medium brown to dark brown and black hair. If you have long hair, use 2 packs of Only Love. It is dermatologist tested to be gentle on the scalp for visibly healthy hair. Schwarzkopf Simply Color Permanent Hair Color, 3.65 Dark Chocolate GENTLE ON SCALP: Simply Color's caring formula is dermatologist tested to be non-irritating to the skin. Use 2 boxes for longer hair. The color was a nice medium brown, it did a great job covering the grays and best of all it did not dry out my hair at all, my hair felt soft and there was a great shine to it. Loved the little reminder card in the top so I can date the color to be ready for my next coloring! There is so red tones, some gold, depending on the light. When I ordered this color, I got another brand product too and I used that one for my last root touch-up about a month ago. Schwarzkopf Simply Color Permanent Hair Color - 90 Light Blonde - 57 fl oz, Women's, Light Yellow. And there was very low odor really. ... but it didn't help. The color on the "dark blonde" box is completely inaccurate. UP 100% GRAY COVERAGE: Our color crème offers long-lasting color & up 100% gray coverage. Read and follow the insert instructions. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Leave the mixture for 20-25 minutes depending on the intensity of the color result you would like to achieve. I did notice that my hair was dryer so I used a Pantene one-step, nourishing hair mask. I chose no. I bleached it twice, toned it, colored it, stripped it, colred it stripped it again and coloered it again all with different brands that contain the harsh chemicals. Summary of reviews for John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color, 4bg Dark Chocolate Brown ... Schwarzkopf Simply Color Permanent Hair Color, 6.0 Cool Brown Walmart 4.1 based on 195 filtered reviews Customer reviews summary for John Frieda Permanent Precision Foam Color Full-coverage Hair Color … For shade 320, we recommend a processing time of minimum 30 minutes to maximum 45 … Natural Color Results Up to 100% Gray Coverage. Read reviews and buy Schwarzkopf Simply Color Permanent Hair - 3.65 Dark Chocolate 5.7 fl oz at Target. 3.65 Dark Chocolate. I have been dying my hair with other brands designated dark blonde, and have naturally medium brown hair. Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2020. DO NOT buy this product if you are trying to cover your gray hair. It left my hair shiny and smelling pretty. Instructions: Read and follow the insert instructions. I had light blonde hair in very good condition before colouring. $11.68 ... Schwarzkopf Simply Color Hair Color in Chocolate Cherry. I am pleased with the results. VISIBLY HEALTHY HAIR: This gentle hair color is formulated with botanical oat milk, soy protein, and argan oil. New to Schwarzkopf, Simply Color is a collection of permanent hair color formulated with 0% ammonia, silicones, and alcohol. I also regularly use a home kit with highlights included So I miss the complexity of color. It is dermatologist tested to be gentle on the scalp for visibly healthy hair.

, Schwarzkopf Simply Color 3.65 Dark Chocolate Permanent Hair Color Kit. Smelled good though, Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2020. Please choose the lighter shade if you can‘t decide between 2 shades. I'll try to be fair and give the review two stars because the color did cover the gray hairs on my hairline, and I do appreciate that it has removed some of the harsher chemicals, but overall, I'm very disappointed with its misleading description, and would not recommend this product. My hair is soft and shiny. NATURAL COLOR RESULTS: Enjoy beautiful, vibrant color results … I have a friend who is allergic, like me, and she tried this product and said she couldn't believe that she didn't itch from it at all. Simply Color’s nourishing formula with botanical oat milk, soy protein, and argan oil provides up to 100% gray coverage with vibrant, even color from root to tip. $9.97 SHOP NOW. Manufacturers, I have really given my hair a workout since this Covid Pandemic! Color Cream: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Hydroxyethyl-P-Phenylenediamine Sulfate, Coconut Alcohol, Sodium Laureth-6-Carboxylate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Resorcinol, Boerhavia Diffusa Root Extract, Acrylamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, Coco-Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Ascorbic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Ceteareth-12, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Oleate, 2-Methylresorcinol, Silica, 2-Amino-3-Hydroxypyridine, Sodium Silicate, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.Developer Lotion: Aqua (Water, Eau), Hydrogen Peroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Etidronic Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, 2,6-Dicarboxypyridine, Disodium Pyrophosphate.Conditioner: Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactic Acid, Behenamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum (Fragrance), Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Ceteareth-20. Schwarzkopf, a Henkel brand, has announced that the new Simply Color Collection has been named the 2020 “Product of the Year” winner in the hair care category by Product of the Year USA. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I found the product to be very self-explanatory as to the application and the mixing of the product. I'm not sure why it covers grey on some people but not others but it covered mine perfect! In-home hair coloring for all hair textures. 8 described as a medium … Since the usual product was out of stock, I chose to try the Simply Color in Medium Brown.