It makes for easier dipping. Long and slender ( truly called lady finger ) type of okra is best for cutting into pieces and stir frying. Yield: 1 serving . Air Fryer Okra topped with YumYum Sauce & Ranch Dressing Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes . Currently, I am a freelance nutritionist/dietitian and blogger at "Aaichi Savali". Rice : Tawa Pulao or Turmeric Lemon Rice. This recipe can be made with fresh or frozen okra too. In a mixing bowl, add the gram flour (3-4 tablespoon), chopped onions (1 tablespoon), freshly grated coconut (2 tablespoon), garam masala powder (1 teaspoon), turmeric powder (1/2 teaspoon), red chilli powder (1/2 teaspoon), dry mango powder (1/2 teaspoon), cumin powder (1/2 teaspoon) & salt. Stuffed Okra Fry using GoWise AirFryer. Take out cooked crispy okra in a serving dish. Here are couple of my other favorite Indian recipe pairings: Chutney : Roasted Red Pepper Chutney Thanks for the delicious recipe. For stuffing – I use roasted and coarsely ground peanuts + coconut  ( either dry, fresh or frozen works ) as a main stuffing ingredient. 7. Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. Our garden is just starting to produce some tasty produce, which led me to these Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers. How to make Air Fried Bacon Wrapped Okra - prep & cook time, serving size, nutritional info, ingredients. How to Make Protein Powder at Home Hello Foodies,            Homemade Protein Powder! If it breaks easily,  it’s fresher. Insert the pan and air fry for 10 minutes at 350 f and flip them after 5 minutes. When it comes to okra, there are two camps .. lovers and haters… I like to eat crispy bhendi it but always felt tedious to cook it. Can be made in an air fryer and over the Stovetop too, Pairs well with Chapati, Roti or with Phulka. Remove the basket and check for the doneness of okra. Look for fresh, young okra that is bright in green color and has no black or brown spots. Rinse the okra and cut off the tops and bottoms. Perfectly stuffed, cooked, and tasty okra/bharwa bhindi dish. Tag us with, 1 teaspoon raw sugar or powdered jaggery or add as per taste (optional), Best Paneer Jalfrezi Recipe – Instantpot and Stovetop Method, Makhani Masala Pasta Recipe – Instant Pot and Stovetop Instructions, 200 grams okra (bhindi or bhendi or lady finger), chopped cilantro (coriander) leaves for garnish. After cutting a few okras if you notice your knife is getting the white slimy stuff on , clean it with kitchen towel. Update 8/6/18: Since I posted this recipe in 2006, a lot has changed in my kitchen, and maybe yours. Thanks a bunch. Wash the Bhindi/Okra thoroughly and pat dry them using a paper towel. You will love this Crispy Vegetable Air fryer recipe because. Chop off the stems and ends, then cut into 1/2″ slices. 1 pinch asafoetida (hing) Join us on Pinterest and FACEBOOK . Check halfway to ensures even cooking. This simple, flavorful, and easy Air Fried Okra recipe is light, crispy and delicious! User account menu. 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder This stuffing also tastes amazing. Enjoy!!! Stuffed Okra Fry using GoWise AirFryer . Place the stuffed okra in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers. Once it’s done air frying,  remove it on a serving plate. Preheat air fryer to 400F; Coat okra in vegetable oil and seasonings (see notes below) Cook for twelve minutes at 400F; Shake twice during cooking ; This recipe is based of using the COSORI Air Fryer (5.8QT model, affiliate link).. You can dry roast following ingredients to make that stuffing. Usually okra is stuffed with tangy spices and traditionally deep-fried to make them crisp, however, I bake them or as this time around, Air Fry using Philps Air Fryer to avoid all that guiltiness from excess unnecessary oil. You will need 2-3 tablespoon of oil for stovetop method. Spray the air fryer basket with some cooking oil. But my husband likes bhendi .. Every now and then he craves it. Okra is by far my favorite vegetable to grow in the garden and eat too! Oh how badly I miss her and her cooking ! … Use salt as required. It can be any brand but the most popular one is Phillips AirFryer. Spray okra with some cooking oil. Aashadhi Ekadashi Special Recipes | 24 Fasting Rec... Rajgira Puri Thali: Ekadashi Special Thali, Potato Stir Fry for Fast: Ekadashi Special Recipes, Vegan Indian Recipes Curry: Potato Curry for Fast. Depending upon which method of cooking you are using,  use oil accordingly. 1 teaspoon raw sugar or powdered jaggery or add as per taste (optional) Arrange it single layer on air fryer basket. 27. Make a vertical (lengthwise) slit on each okra, be careful not to cut through the okra. To Make Stuffed Bhindi (Okra) in Air Fryer: Grease pan with oil and preheat air fryer for 3 minutes at 350 F. Transfer the stuffed Bhindi into the pan and arrange then into a single layer. I use both the stuffing interchangeably and we love both of them . Mar 21, 2017 - Masala stuffed Okra or Crispy Masala Bhindi/ Okra is a very appetizing and alluring side-dish to eat that goes well with sambar rice or curd rice. This dish is VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, PALEO and LOW-CARB recipe. Garnish with some fresh cilantro and some freshly squeezed lemon juice (optional). Total Time: 20 minutes. If that all sounds way too good to be true, just wait until you see speedy, easy spins on some of your favorite meal with this simple recipe.