After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Small and quiet. LEARN MORE . Savings Event Spend $200, get $50 in rewards. Ventilateur de table Zippi 18.8 cm noir Vornado. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Read more. If I were to say anything negative about the fan, I would wish for a little more power. phorq. I need to remember from now on to avoid products with fuses in the plug, like this one. Only 1 left. This is typical maintenance for any fan. Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Circulator Air Fan. 101 101 Reviews. Il ne reste plus que 7 exemplaire(s) en stock. Funny. NEW. or Best Offer. Fast forward today and Vornado has been hugely successful. The lowest setting is very quiet and produces enough air for me, if you use the high setting it is significantly louder but is reasonable. The newer models could not beat this heater for heat put out, whole room heat circulation, and longevity of use. It works fine as long as it lasts, which was about 6 months. Free shipping offer valid with minimum order of $79 via USPS or ground shipping within the contiguous US only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii). If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. eBay houses a spectacular range of Vornado portable fans that come in black editions, white editions and beige editions. Vornado 160 Pdf User Manuals. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2015. LEARN MORE. Powerful engines, energy-efficient circulators and modern design - that's a Vornado fan that could be yours today while shopping on eBay. Vornado 633DC Energy Smart Medium Air Circulator Fan with Variable Speed Control 4.6 out of 5 stars 514. Vornado 660 is a whole room air circulator fan which means it is capable to circulate the air in a large size room. When you don't want the a/c on at night but it's stuffy in the bedroom, this is perfect. Selling Vornado Fan 160 Model. The 5-year Vornado warranty is good- and they have replaced under the warranty. If not, the motor bearings will wear out. Posting to: Singapore. Top Cooling FAn will reveal the comparison between Vornado 660 and Vornado 733. I also bag it up in the winter. Bought at Target. Den Vornado stellt man auf den Boden oder - wie bei mir - z. Vornado Model 160 Small Room Air Circulator Fan Black ~ Desk Fan ~ NEW. $49.99. Nous utilisons des cookies et des outils similaires pour faciliter vos achats, fournir nos services, pour comprendre comment les clients utilisent nos services afin de pouvoir apporter des améliorations, et pour présenter des annonces. Top Rated Plus. $23.15 shipping. or Best Offer. Shop for vornado air circulator online at Target. Circulates nicely. Features: High Velocity. Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2015. Tous les clients bénéficient de la Livraison GRATUITE dès 25€ d’achats expédiés par Amazon, Pièces et accessoires de chauffage et climatisation, Aspirateurs, entretien des sols et nettoyeurs de vitres, Succebuy 10 pouces Métal Souffleur 5m de long Commercial Atelier Ventilateur de Construction Industriel 220v Ventilateur Industriel, Le prix et les autres détails peuvent varier en fonction de la taille et de la couleur, Vornado - 6303 Circulateur d'air avec télécommande - Blanc 6303DC, Ventilateur USB, TedGem Mini Ventilateur, Ventilateur Silencieux, Portable Ventilateur USB Silencieux 3 Vitesse Réglable USB, USB Ventilateur pour Camping, Bureau, Sport, Voyage, Alimenté par USB, Livraison à 0,01€ seulement pour votre première commande expédiée par Amazon, Vornado vfan Rétro zirkulator Ventilateur Chrome. They produce very high-quality air circulator for the household. Vornado Flippi V6 Personal Air Circulator Fan, Storm Gray - $12.60 @ Amazon + FSSS $12.60 + 13 ... Would it be useful as a white noise generator? 0 Reviews. Buy something else. But burns out after only a year and a half. Discuss: Vornado 660 - cooling fan Sign in to comment. 219 219 Reviews. With all your favorites from Vornado in one place, Bed Bath & Beyond makes it easy to get great deals on your must-haves from Vornado. £22.56 postage. Satisfaction guaranteed. Add to registry Vornado Vornadobaby MD1-0033 Humidifier Wick for Huey, 1, White. Investigations resulting in two conclusions:-1) BASED ON VORNADO SPECIFICATIONS their new 533DC fan MAY be twice as efficient as the older 533 model. Des tiers approuvés ont également recours à ces outils dans le cadre de notre affichage d’annonces. It moves air in every corner of the room very effortlessly and eventually gives cooling comfort to each and everyone in the room. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2015. Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Customer Rating: 3.7 out of 5 stars: 4.5 out of 5 stars: 4.6 out of 5 stars: 4.7 out of 5 stars: 4.6 out of 5 stars: Price: From $121.64 $29.99 $ 29. From United States. This comment has been rated as unhelpful by Slickdeals users. New Listing Vornado 660 Whole Room Air Circulator - White. Il ne reste plus que 10 exemplaire(s) en stock. Après avoir consulté un produit, regardez ici pour revenir simplement sur les pages qui vous intéressent. If I were to say anything negative about the fan, I would wish for a little more power. View online or download Vornado 160 Owner's Manual “ white vornado fan ” Product List. Reviewed in the United States on August 2, 2016. Like Reply. £11.89 postage. Orange. Savings Event Spend $200, get $50 in rewards. Good purchase, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Livraison GRATUITE par Amazon. Have burned two of them out in about a year each. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 804662-Product-0-I_45fb70bb-62b3-415f-bb04-1a086a0f4b7d.jpg; Overview Born of Vornado’s Whole Room Circulator heritage, the 660 represents the next generation of Vornado circulation. For the effective performance of th… The 10yr warranty is also a great perk. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. ou ses filiales. New Listing Vornado Model 160 Compact Air Circulator Fan Black Open Box. If you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, we will make it right — for 3, 5, or 10 years. Ventilateur de sol Vornado 533-Ventilateur. C $29.03. B. auf das niedrige TV-Schränkchen oder in die Ecke der Küchenarbeitsplatte. So check out the battle of Vornado 660 vs 733 and find the best fan for summer. New (Other) 3.0 out of 5 stars. Vornado Tower L Ventilateur colonne avec télécommande Blanc 1020 m3/h. 3 out of 5 stars. 20% OFF online thru 11/28. 4,4 sur 5 étoiles 177. It has been reliable and it has a sleek design. I have the Oz Vornado 533 "Small Air Circulator": along with a number of other fans, including a couple of DC pedestal fans (40cm & 35cm), & two 5V USB minis (~10cm drawing between 2 & 5W). 4,3 sur 5 étoiles 126. As you can see the inserts and everything are still there (See Photos). or Best Offer. Contrary to some of the other reviews, I have found this to be a wonderful fan. I like the cold and the soft white noise that it gives of off. Update your shipping location. 0. We expect all of our products to be perfect. I am the type of person who needs to sleep with a fan on. Sélectionnez la section dans laquelle vous souhaitez faire votre recherche. This page works best with JavaScript. 7 S 0 P O N S O A R P A 7 E E D-1-1 U J-1 0 F J-1-1. But, maybe I should just get a bigger fan! I also need to remember to avoid Vornado products if I want something trouble free. This is an excellent heater! Vornado White Flippi Personal Air Circulator V6 2 Speed Setting New 4.5 out of 5 stars (7) 7 product ratings - Vornado White Flippi Personal Air Circulator V6 2 Speed Setting New Vornado 660 (Standalone Fan): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 80 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. CDN$145.85. Browse our categories. | Free shipping on many items! It fits on the windowsill and is so quiet, the cars whizzing by at night are louder. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A chrome glide bar enables a full 90-degree tilt, and a user-friendly konb controls two airflow speeds. Livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, et bien plus. Anyway, I recommend this fan. I learned that you need to clean the grills and especially the blades to keep them in balance. Das Ergebnis war für mich extrem überraschend positiv und total erleichternd. Save this search. Moreover, this air circulator is also ideal for the winter season as it can be used to circulate warm heat waves generated by space heater throughout the home. S 2 9 p o n 6 s o r S e 7 d 4 B T 6. $59.99 - $149.99. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Vornado 160 Small Room Air Circulator Fan Black, See all details for Vornado 160 Small Room Air Circulator Fan Black, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Vornado Whole Room Purifier actively circulates and filters all the air throughout a room. It is new but opened box. From United States. 0. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2016. 11 people found this helpful. I finally decided to give up and buy another fan. Vornado is one of the top rated fan manufacturers in the world. It isn't worth it. Helpful. Les membres Amazon Prime profitent de la livraison accélérée gratuite sur des millions d’articles, d’un accès à des milliers de films et séries sur Prime Video, et de nombreux autres avantages. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. 0. Get the best deal for Vornado Indoor Air Quality & Fans from the largest online selection at eBay.com. but I like the feature " no overheating" it gives enough airflow for a whole room. £7.57. Not helpful . 4.5 out of 5 stars. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2016. All in all I would highly recommend the "Energy Smart" fans, I just wish they came in other colors! Vornado CR1-0253-43 460 - Small Whole Room Air Circulator Fan, White 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,958. Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2015, It is Small ! Vornado is a US firm based in Andover, Kansas, that designs and manufactures household fans and other small appliances related to air circulation. Vornado White Flippi Personal Air Circulator. Brand New. Vornado : ventilateurs innovants et chauffages d'appoint efficaces, L’histoire de Vornado commence aux alentours de l’année 1920 avec la participation de l’inventeur Ralph K. Odor. Report incorrect product info. Wish I could take it back. Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2016. That is why I … This is the first Vornado Heater I ever used maybe about 20 years ago. I have owned an older model 160 Compact (variable speed) for many years. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. 24 24 Reviews. $20.00. 67 Posts 33 Reputation Give Thanks ; Follow User; Send Message; View Profile. Vornado Exo5 Heavy-Duty Shop Air Circulator Fan with High-Impact Housing, Collapsible Tripod Base, Clamp Attachment. I like the cold and the soft white noise that it gives of off. Vornado 160: This fan is great if you want to use it on your desk or on the floor at close proximity as it provides an ample amount of breeze if you point it directly at you. Vornado Tour zirkulator Ventilateur AC Tower, Noir, 701491, Pour plus d’informations sur nos critères de classement, veuillez visiter la page. I tried for 15 minutes to get this piece of metal and glass the size of a grain of rice out of the tiny, but strong metal jaws holding it in the tiny compartment in the plug. Vornado Flippi V6 Red PERSONAL PORTABLE Desktop Fan Air Circulator.