I play 4-5 times per week at a 5.0 level and have yet to find a big drawback with this racquet. Drop shots are a bit tricky but get better by adding more spin. With the Clash 100 Tour, Wilson has created a uniquely flexible modern player's racquet with easy spin, controllable power and great feel. This Wilson Clash 100 Tour blends stability, flexibility and power like no other racquet. If I had not seen the specs, I would have guessed the flex was upper 60's. However, I've really enjoyed hitting with a full bed of Hyper-G 16 and FB of Volkl Cyclone 16 at 38 lbs; I sold my Pure Aero sticks and I'm not looking back. Perfect HL balance. If you're looking for arm friendly racquet with spin, power, and control, you should test this out.From: Mike, 2/25/19, Comments: Very comfortable tweener. The only shot I cannot fully control is the inside-out forehand. $249.00 . I was able to take big swings with confidence and the ball landed just inside the line when I hit a big topspin forehand. I could probably go lower to increase the pocketing, but I've found this combo hybrid to reduce the launch angle a bit which I prefer. In this case, it's hard to miss dropping in heavy topspin shots deep in the court. If you can maintain a relaxed grip and limbs, and your eye on the ball during a match, this racquet is potentially very rewarding. 2 raquettes et 1 Petit Sac de Sport Wilson Clash à 397,82 €. Technical specifications for Wilson Clash 100 racket. This racquet allows you to hit big serves, deep groundstrokes and finish at the net. I've got a two handed backhand that hits a little more flat than my forehand yet I still have no problems keeping the ball in the court. However, I did go ahead and modify this Clash Tour by adding 2 grams of lead tape on 1 o'clock and 10 o'clock, totaling 4 grams and replaced it's original grip with a leather grip. After about six hours of hitting with it, I could tell the power level dropped off but that was due to the poly strings losing their playability. I'm a solid 4.5 USTA rated player and highly recommend you demo this racquet, especially if you're hitting style emphasizes the modern game. The technology is cool in that it's super flexible, but that same technology makes it a bit challenging to feel connected to groundstrokes. Not impressed and hype seems out of place. First, it needs weight added to 3/9 and if you can handle it, 12. What’s up with the funky throat design? Comments: Explanation for Clash 100… For me, this gives me exactly what I am looking for. $249.00 . As you can see, the specs of the Wilson Clash 98 is not far from the Clash Tour. There are two frames in the initial launch: Clash 100 and Clash 100 Tour. Groundstrokes - Score: 84 . Only downside is that it does get pushed around a bit against strong players. Make sure this fits by entering your model number. String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses Our Review . Could spin balls in, but did not serve well with it. I plan on switching now from a Babolat Pure Control.From: Andy, 3/20/19, Comments: It's strange how there are so many different experiences using the Clash Tour. Ability. If you have any arm issues, I would recommend trying this frame. The engineering on this racquet has allowed Wilson to keep the weight off but maintain playing characteristics to support modern stroke mechanics and produce a ball that you … Coronavirus et confinement, on continue le sport ! I will give the racquet high marks for slice backhands, and it is arm friendly, but other than that the only way I can describe the sensation is soggy. From: Jake, 2/19/19, Comments: I'm a 5.0 player, looking for a new frame, especially for doubles. The balance is not good. I didn't like it. I first started hitting with Clash 100. Wilson Clash 98 Racquet Review – Specs. It's really muted and certainly doesn't have the pop and it's strung at mid tension with Wilson Sensation Plus - a multi. Probably keep one in the bag to play around with, but can't switch to this.From: David, 2/18/19, Comments: In my opinion, this is an outstanding racquet and I have urged my friends to try it. Cordage du test : Luxilon Element 1.25mm, 24 Kg. What a surprise, it now feels more solid than before. Wilson … I tried the 98 but don't like the spin capability and power level as much as the Tour 100. A flexible 11.5 ounce racquet with a 322 swingweight and 9 point HL? Wilson Clash is available to purchase at Tennis Warehouse today! Been playing for over 45 years, former college player, etc. That said, I thought I played well with it overall, albeit more consistently than with my Pure Aero - albeit I kept more balls in. I highly recommend you rethink the OEM grip to bring out the Clash's true potential. HL; the 100 Tour is 10.9 oz. As for the play, best shot the racquet hits are volleys. Partager sur Facebook ! $249.00 . in. This is not a gimmick.From: Don, 2/19/19, Comments: I'm a 4.5 player currently playing with Pure Strike 18x20. I found enough power and very good control. If I didn't have tennis elbow issues, I'd probably stick with my Pure Aero or look at some other Wilson or Head racquets with a stiffer RA. I changed racquets because I missed that controllable power, that I used to generate, to go along with comfort and control. I was able to direct the volleys with enough control to place where I wanted to. I felt completely disconnected from my shots -- not just touch or feel shots like dropshots -- I felt disconnected from groundstrokes, volley and serves alike. I strung this with my usual string and even upped the tension two pounds with no pain. My previous racquets were Prince Phantom 100, Babolat Pure Strike, etc. $249.00 . I have strung the racquet at 40 pounds with a combination of Luxilon Smart 17 in the mains and Tecnifibre Black Code in the crosses. Racquet head speed is rewarded. I liked the idea of the low RA, but the racquet felt a bit mushy to me. Felt a little clunky. I just have to be committed and hit out on every stroke. Wilson Clash 100 Specs . La Wilson Clash 100 Tour est une déclinaison de la Clash qui pourra intéresser les joueurs qui peuvent manier une raquette de 310g non cordée qui souhaitent avoir une stabilité supérieure à celle offerte par la version en 295g. Specs and design remain the same. After the workout I was having the same arm discomfort I would have if I worked out with a Pure Drive. A thick beam, yet a flexible response? I just have way more margin for error with this racquet, and my confidence is growing on the forehand side. They had me chomping at the bit to get my hands on it. Balance: 31,98cm / 7 pts HL. Most importantly for me, the huge sweetspot has allowed my inconsistent forehand to become quite functional. Do not recommend for serious players. Le bruit est assez net, avec peu de vibrations mais en même temps la frappe est assez vive et le tamis n'absorbe pas complètement la balle. A lot of things with the Clash makes you shake your head in surprise. Even more erratic at the net. For the string, I strung it at 51 and 50 pounds multifilament on mains and soft polys on crosses. Pour obtenir des informations complémentaires, consultez notre, Pour afficher les prix, sélectionnez votre pays, Raquettes de Tennis Wilson orient�es effets, Wilson Clash 100 et 100 Tour : 40 % de r�duction. Very crisp on punch volleys but it might take me sometime to find my touch volleys. Caractéristiques des raquettes de tennis des joueurs professionnels, L'équipement indispensable pour jouer au tennis, Comparaison revers à 1 main / revers à 2 mains, Tactique au tennis pour le retour de service, Tactique au tennis pour le jeu à la volée, Le joueur qui contre/défend/fait des ronds, Le joueur qui monte tout le temps à la volée, La cohérence cardiaque pour gérer le stress, Entrainement physique : les exercices inadaptés. Of late, I have been using the Prince Phantom 100P because of its outstanding combination of buttery player comfort and exceptional control. 27 in. Gr�ce � son �quilibre de 32,5 cm et � son swingweight faible de 320-RDC, elle d�livre des acc�l�rations explosives depuis le fond de court et une r�ponse rapide � l'avant du court. Low flex is good for the arm but at the same time, there is no connection with the ball at all. 4-1/4. What I thought were perfectly struck winners would inexplicably fly four feet out. Choisissez ainsi la taille de manche qui vous convient dans le menu ci-dessous. Les 2 technologies les plus importantes de la Wilson Clash sont les suivantes "Stable Smart", une technologie à base de carbone destinée à procurer un très bon contrôle de balle peu importe le style de jeu, "FreeFlex", une structure du cadre particuler à la Clash qui doit procurer stabilité et puissance, cela tout en ayant un cadre très souple. I tried the Clash 108 and it's better for an intermediate or older player. Vous pouvez acheter la raquette Wilson Clash 100 Tour chez mon partenaire Tennis Warehouse Europe en cliquant sur le bouton suivant. Playing with the Clash for one month I can say that I love this racquet for the following reasons: It's the most comfortable racquet I've ever played with and my wrist and arm never hurt! As a truly loyal Wilson racquet user, I was both excited and nervous to see what changes this frame brought to the court. Wilson has introduced two new te This racquet reminds me of the Babolats but more comfortable. Objectif : associer une souplesse record avec la stabilité et la puissance. Same feel, same control, and arm friendly but with mass behind the ball.From: Dimitris, 4/5/19, Comments: This racquet is autotune for your baseline shots due to it's enormous sweetspot and stability. I had lots of power and stability with this set up. I guess if you are already playing a thick beam stiff frame, the Clash might feel better than what you are used to. But what it lacks is any kind of feel or control which was one of the principal selling points of the racquet. Something felt wrong. Coming from one of the most popular frames in the world that has given me arm pain for years despite claims of improved technology, this is a breath of fresh air. Much like its lighter brother, the Clash 100 Pro’s easy power was immediately evident. You might not make the switch, but it seamlessly blends everything that rec players ask for in a way that is extremely worth trying. Though, before I begin my Wilson Clash review, I have to preface this with some additional insight; I do not actually have any official specs on the racquet. After a doubles match and 3 Fast Feeds this weekend, my arm feels good and primarily because of this, it's my new go to racquet. I strung a demo with a full bed of the new Revolve Twist (16G @ 53 lbs) and it played incredible. These are scientific truths of tennis that you can find out in the great book “ The Physics and Technology of Tennis ” (click for … Économisez: 12,00 €, 2 raquettes et 1 Sac de Sport Wilson Tour (Rouge) à 427,82 €. Full swings are rewarded. It doesn't produce nearly as much spin, power, and even control might even be a tick less. Very arm-friendly, good control, and tons of power. In fact, I felt like I was cheating as to how easy it was to hit with. La Wilson Clash 100 Tour / Pro est deux fois plus flexible que la raquette la plus flexible actuellement sur le marché et ce, sans compromettre la stabilité de la raquette pour des coups puissants et précis. La raquette Wilson Clash 100 va révolutionner les idées reçus sur le tennis selon lesquelles une raquette ne peut apporter que du contrôle ou que de la puissance! Not a fan of the thick beam, but combined with the low 322 swingweight and flexible frame, it all just works. The notion that you can swing for the fences and you will be rewarded with more control is just absurd. La raquette, grâce à sa taille de tamis de 645 cm² et son plan de cordage 16x19 offre une bonne tolérance quand on décentre la balle. Lastly it plays even more stable with two pounds of lead tape at 3 and 9, very nice with this, but great in stock form too.From: John, 7/16/19, Comments: I added 2 grams of lead tape at 1 o'clock, 3, 9 and 11. You get the power of a Pure Drive, but with more comfort. I removed the dampener and added 1.5 grams at 1 o'clock and 2.5 grams at 2 o'clock. Ce n'est pas une Head Extreme MP mais j'ai pu lifter sans difficultés sur tous types de balles. Given its low specs I figured the Clash 100 would be best suited to beginner/intermediate players. Volleys and overheads are very good, and the racquet is extremely maneuverable at the net. ayant un jeu polyvalent, qui jouent à plat ou lifté, qui jouent beaucoup à la volée ou pas. Now with the stiff stringbed the frame can work as intended. I would say that better players will seek more feedback than its muted feel.From: Mike, 2/23/19, Comments: This is a great racquet for the modern game. I absolutely love the power and spin I'm getting with the two co-polys mentioned, and liking the Cyclone a bit more at the moment; it is slightly softer and I like the dark color better. I sometimes wish it had a slight bit more control and thought about trying the Clash 98, and still might, but I imagine the 98 will be a little less forgiving with a smaller sweet spot, less power and spin but with a tad bit more control. Volleys were amazing. Cela est possible grâce aux technologies révolutionnaires Freeflex et Stablesmart, qui font de Clash la … Affichant un poids de 310 grammes non cord�e, la Clash 100 Tour est destin�e aux joueurs interm�diaires � avanc�s. Ce lien indique que vous venez de ma part, et cela m'aide à continuer le travail sur le site Team-Tennis.fr. Clash racquet are low powered racquets with comfortable feel. Sans surprise, l'accès au lift est facile, grâce au tamis de 645 cm² et au plan de cordage 16x19. in. From: Bruce, 5/14/19, Comments: Congratulations to the Wilson Clash marketing team -- they completely sold me on this racquet before it was even released. The comfort I find to be as good as any recent racquet I have tried, the feel is first class, the stability is outstanding and the power is controllable. Finalement, j'ai eu des sensations proches de ce que j'ai habituellement avec des raquettes équilibrées à 32 cm, avec un très léger ressenti de poids en tête de raquette. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. Serves are probably the biggest issue, as harder serves do not come off as well as other racquets and spin serves can be an issue. However, this frame has great feel and is arm friendly. Next, I'm going to string the demo with a thinner gauge string of 17g RPM Blast at 46 pounds. Since I usually swing hard, it felt stiff most of the time. I tested a full bed of poly strung at 51 lbs. I also have a heavier overgrip and a dampener. I applaud Wilson for trying something different with the development of this racquet. La Wilson Clash 100 Tour est très confortable, comme la Clash 100 (295g). Then I tried this Clash Tour. Lots of effort needed to generate moderate power but if your swing slows down ball goes nowhere. The Clash 100 Tour matches all the hype through a … I also have a lot of power, plenty of top spin to keep it in, and my slices knife through the court better than ever. Si vous restez sur notre site, vous acceptez l'utilisation de cookies. I got pushed around and it was unstable. I hit some great shots, but sprayed the ball around. Anybody claiming that Clash racquets are powerful are not being honest or never played with particular racquet. La rigidité de la Wilson Clash 100 Tour est de 55 Ra, presque du jamais vu. Same feeling, same softnest, but more forgiving and powerful. Head Size: 100 in² / 645 cm². I think players with well established strokes will benefit the most from this stick. Good thing is that my elbow pain is getting better and better where I workout and do arm strengthening exercises everyday. If I'm being honest, it didn't wow me in any category except its 55 flex rating. The Wilson Clash Tour Racquet Review – Specs and tech. This setup cut my tennis related wrist pain by about 50 percent, I am very happy.From: Matt, 5/22/19, Comments: A great all around racquet. Tous droits réservés. [Wilson Clash 100 Tour] (https://www.racketlogger.com/racket/wilson/clash-100-tour): Size: 100 in² / 645.16 … Higher trajectory, comfortable, power, spin, and pretty decent control. This is the best racquet I have ever played with. Grâce à son équilibre de 32,5 cm et à son swingweight faible de 320-RDC, elle délivre des accélérations explosives depuis le fond de court et une réponse rapide à l'avant du court. It's forgiving on off-center mishits, good ball pocketing, and zero pain in elbow or wrist. RÉVOLUTION!Voici la nouvelle raquette Wilson Clash 100 Tour, attendue par de nombreux joueurs, à la recherche de la combinaison parfaite entre puissance, contrôle et confort!. I added a few grams of lead at 3 and 9 o'clock to bring up the total static weight to 12 ounces. I used to play Pure Drive and other stiff racquets, hoping to benefit from their power. This means, if you don't like the racquet you won't get any credit (up to $249) that can be used towards other Wilson gear. qui veulent une raquette stable, qui a un poids supérieur à 300g mais qui reste maniable. In order to get depth to a shot you really had to hit the ball harder than you should have to. Here’s the full spec sheet: I hit winners on shots that normally my opponents could get to. As I continued hitting for over 10 minutes, I got used to it and I was able to hit harder and harder without losing any control. Amazingly arm-friendly racquet. Needs leather grip and lead tape at 3 and 9 to even resemble a decent racquet. Thank you Wilson.From: Al, 5/29/19, Comments: I am 67 years old with severe arthritis in my right wrist. I had a tennis elbow issue where I had to rest for over 9 months and still feel pain if I play too much. Programmes de préparation physique (en anglais), Exercice de régularité - Record de frappes à la suite sans faire la faute, Exercices pour le relâchement et la fluidité au service, Coronavirus/Covid-19 et calcul du classement, Origine et évolution du classement au tennis, Les meilleurs classements au tennis en France jeunes et seniors+, Normes pour le calcul du classement au tennis, Formats de compétition, formats de jeu et coefficients, Exemples de calcul du classement au tennis, Dates de sortie des classements de tennis mensuels, Rechercher un joueur de tennis licencié FFT, Équivalence des classements de tennis dans différents pays, Classement au tennis et impact sur le mental, Déconfinement Covid 19 et pratique du tennis. I can't say that I feel it's a superior racquet to my Pure Aero in any category except for flex and arm friendliness. Did not notice less power on volleys versus other racquets, something others have noted.From: Bill, 3/18/19, Comments: This is a very interesting racquet.