This first place award-winning Bloody Mary Mix is a peppery blend, thick and turbo charged. 😉. Preservation and Co. Bloody Mary Mix. My sister-in-law drank hers straight on ice with no alcohol. Set delivery address to see local pricing. Demitri's Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin You can serve your friends or family in a few minutes and then get right back to enjoying your event. 6 individual cans for $39.99!! Have a question? Zing Zang. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. 6. Garnish with celery stalk. Nearby Stores. And no bar is complete without our All Natural Sweet & Sour Mix! Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix - 6pk/8 fl oz Cans. From $ 15.99. La Quiere. The new line of Zing Zang RTD pre-mix canned cocktails include: Zing Zang Bloody Mary RTD Cocktail: For almost 25 years, consumers and bartenders have used Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix, crafted from a proprietary blend of seven real vegetable juices and bold seasoning. Hover over image to zoom. Master Of Mixes. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. 20 reviews. Check Availability. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Already known as a category leader in mixers, Zing Zang enters a booming market with three types of ready to drink cocktails at 9% ABV: Bloody Mary, Bourbon Sour and Margarita. Tag : zing zang bloody mary mix copycat recipe. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. ... 6 Cans 8 oz. Add squeeze of lime. Error posting question. Garnish with celery stalk. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, 24 - 8 Oz Cans, Low Calorie, Low Carb, Seven Vegetable Juice Blend, Cocktail Mixer 4.8 out of 5 stars 206. to your favorite beer to make a fantastic Michelada! The date of my current product is go…, A: Zing Zang Bloody Caser: 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium vodka, 1.5 oz clam juice. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, 1.75 liters (3 pack) 4.9 out of 5 stars 149. ZING ZANG BLOODY MARY MIX 8 OZ 6PK CANS. Zing Zang was formally introduced in 1997 at the National Restaurant Association’s annual show in Chicago. Makes a perfect bloody mary and you don't even need to add worcestershire. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 8.4oz 6-Pack Cans. Pour over ice, stir. There is just a hint of pineapple; too often the pineapple can overwhelm. It’s all you need! Only 11 left in stock - order soon. 🍅 🌶 Hella Bloody Mary mix contains 100% tomato juice, real horseradish and no fake stuff. WATER, TOMATO PUREE, VEGETABLE JUICE BLEND (CARROT CONCENTRATE, CELERY, PARSLEY, BEET CONCENTRATE, LETTUCE, WATERCRESS, SPINACH), DISTILLED VINEGAR, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, WATER, SALT, ONION, GARLIC, TAMARIND EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS), SPICE BLEND (CORN STARCH, SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONION POWDER, SPICE, CELERY EXTRACT. Please try again later. 64 oz. 1.75 L. Tres Agaves. I’ve used several different pre made mixes but nothing holds a candle to Zing Zang. Related Products. It's unique blend combines real lemon, lime and orange bitters making it versatile enough for your favorite gin, vodka, whiskey or bourbon cocktail creations. Whip up a quick cocktail with the Zing Zang Bloody Mary. ZING ZANG BLOODY MARY MIX 8 OZ 6PK CANS. Zing Zang All Natural Margarita Mix, 24 - 8 oz Cans, Three Fruit Juice Blend, Cocktail Mixer. Zing Zang Bloody Mary, 6 pack, 8 fl oz cans: Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Zing Zang Margarita Mix - 32 fl oz Bottle. Zing Zang’s All-Natural Margarita Mix has a unique 3 juice blend combining fresh lime, key lime and grapefruit with 100% Blue Agave Nectar and pure cane sugar to create a citrus forward experience with a not too sweet, honey-like finish. Reviews. Add squeeze of lime. ZING ZANG BLOODY MARY MIX 6CANS quantity. Find an excuse to have brunch at your house this weekend! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The new line of Zing Zang RTD pre-mix canned cocktails include: Zing Zang Bloody Mary RTD Cocktail: For almost 25 years, consumers and bartenders have trusted Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix, crafted from a proprietary blend of seven real vegetable juices and bold seasoning. 1. SKU: IT028005 : Gift Message: Quantity Product Description. Amazon has encountered an error. Price - SRP of US$12.99 per 4x12oz (35.5cl) cans. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2019. We'll send you a reminder before each delivery. Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary: 4 parts Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix: 1 part of your favorite vodka. One of my favorite ready-made bloody mixes. Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon & … Select a location to see product availability. Zing Zang Bloody Caser: 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium vodka, 1.5 oz clam juice. I believe I had enough to know. Just add your favorite spirit and blend, shake or pour over ice! For this article, I tried 11 different bloody mary mixes, ranging from $2.60 to $16 per bottle. Add squeeze of lime. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix. A: Zing Zang. Loaded Bloody Mary. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix found at Hannaford Supermarket. It's the real deal so I keep some in my car and when we are at a restaurant, I ask what kind of mix they have. Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary: 4 parts Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix: 1 part of your favorite vodka. I will be keeping these in my pantry along with the larger gallon containers. Zing Zang All Natural Margarita Mix 1.75L. From $ 10.99. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix - 8 Ounce Cans (Pack of 6) 4.7 out of 5 stars 437. Go to shop Pogo's Liquor Inc. USA: (TX) Dallas . Tabasco. Freezing the cans may cause them to burst open, similar to a can of soda that’s been …. This cocktail uses tomato as the based recipe and completed with vodka or other alcohol beverages. Delivery Out of Stock. Zing Zang’s distinctive 7 vegetable juice blend and complex array of seasonings provide a unique, bold flavor that makes the perfect Bloody Mary, Bloody Maria or Michelada. 4 in stock. Zing Zang is a first place award winning Bloody Mary Mix. $30.98. My sister-in-law drank hers straight on ice with no alcohol. and we have not verified it. 32 oz. Garnish with peppers & lime. A fresh margarita is a transportive experience. Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon & … $7.99. Shake well before using! *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Real ingredients handcrafted in small batches so you get big fresh flavor and perfect cocktails straight from the bottle. This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund or replacement. 4 offers from $11.97. Zing Zang Sweet & Sour Mix - 32 fl oz Bottle. $36.95. Current selection is: 6,

Whip up a quick cocktail with the Zing Zang Bloody Mary. 33 oz. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 6pk-8oz Cans. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Shake well before using! This product comes in a pack that contains six individual cans. SKU: 616003559928 Category: Mixers. The Zing Zang Bloody Mary RTD Cocktail combines that same Zing Zang signature Bloody Mary mix with high … Zing Zang Bloody Mary, 6 pack, 8 fl oz cans: Zing Zang – Bloody Mary Mix. Sold by ZingZang and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Our Habanero Margarita Mix puts the journey in a bottle with just the right amount of satisfying spice. Zing Zang All Natural Margarita Mix, 24 - 8 oz Cans, Three Fruit Juice Blend, Cocktail Mixer 4.8 out of 5 stars 71. Great buy. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. 1 L. Dr. Swami. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The RTDs blend Zing Zang's cocktail mixes with vodka, Tequila and Bourbon, respectively. 8oz . Shake with ice & pour in martini glass. Zing Zang Martini: 2 oz Zing Zang, 2 oz premium vodka, 2 blue cheese, stuffed olives. Not available for online purchase. Gluten Free, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Artifical Colors or Major Allergens. a powerful blend of spices to make the ultimate Bloody Mary Mix. $8.21 each ($0.18/oz) Add to list. Zing Zang. Bloody Mary Mix. We are sorry. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Brunch!! Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Zing Zang Bloody Caser: 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium vodka, 1.5 oz clam juice. Our All Natural Strawberry Daiquiri Mix is a unique blend of real strawberry juice and fresh lime naturally sweetened with pure cane sugar for a refreshing fruit forward experience. Add squeeze of lime. I drink one of these most days at work and this is a perfect portion. Radius. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Read reviews and buy Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix - 6pk/8 fl oz Cans at Target. Demitri's Bacon RimShot, Spiced Rim Salt, 4 Ounce Tin Garnish with celery stalk. Zing Zang Gin Mary: 4 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium gin. The Bloody Mary cocktail mix has the ingredients that you need, so you do not have to gather them one by one. I expected something decent or close to what I remembered but this blew me away. $7.99. Save 5% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I did not have a Bloody Mary for years because they are tomato based and high in potassium ( I limit my potassium intake ). Our All Natural unique blend of real lemon, lime & orange bitters in new 8oz single serve cans are perfect when entertaining outdoors. 6 pack (237 ml cans) This product comes in a pack that contains six individual cans. 6 Cans 8 oz. 4.9 out of 5 stars. From $ 6.99. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020, This is perfect for making bloody Mary's for a single serving! I did not have a Bloody Mary for years because they are tomato based and high in potassium ( I limit my potassium intake ). There is a "Best By" date on the bottom of the cans. Directions Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary: 4 parts Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix: 1 part of your favorite vodka. In stock at San Leandro, 15555 Hesperian Blvd. Zesty! Get full nutrition facts for other Zing Zang products and all your other favorite brands. Pour over ice, stir. Here are the best bloody mary mixes I found—plus some bad and weird ones. suppliers and others provide what you see here, If it is tomato based, I hand them a can and ask if they would use my mix for my Bloody Mary. Auto-deliveries sold by ZingZang and Fulfilled by Amazon. The new line of Zing Zang RTD pre-mix canned cocktails include: Zing Zang Bloody Mary RTD Cocktail: For almost 25 years, consumers and bartenders have trusted Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix, crafted from a proprietary blend of seven real vegetable juices and bold seasoning. It helps save time, especially when serving multiple people. Please try again. It's also great to add to your favorite chili, stew or marinade recipe. The 1943 BloodMary Mix is made of natural, great tasting ingredients with No MSG and No High Fructose Corn Syrup added so you can enjoy without the worries of additives. 1. From $ 6.99. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Our All Natural unique blend of real strawberry juice and fresh lime in new 8oz single serve cans are perfect when you just want one. It is perfect for a morning brunch. Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2020, Great for bringing Bloody Mary's on the road. Enjoy Zing Zang's delicious spicy flavor on its own or add your favorite spirit and garnish to make your own cocktail creation. Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon & celery. Bloody Mary Mix. You will seriously never taste a better Bloody Mary right out of can that you simply add the vodka too. “We use Zing Zang, but I like to jazz it up a little.” They pile a little more on top of a recipe that already has more ingredients than you can shake a stick at. No fuss, no mess, no junk. There was a problem completing your request. $35.75. Be the first to write a review! 32 oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 1. Easier than doctoring a V8 and a perfect size. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Garnish with lime. Compare. Hi! Q: Check Availability. 3.8 out of 5 stars with 6 reviews. The Bloody Mary cocktail mix has the ingredients that you need, so you do not have to gather them one by one. Refrigerate after opening. $11.32 each ($0.34/oz) Add to list. This 1934 Bloody Mary Premium Mix features a bold full flavored mix that won't water down in your glass. Garnish with celery stalk. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday. Miss Mary's Morning Elixir Premium Bloody Mary Mixxx. 5 out of 5 stars. Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2019. This mix makes a very nice pina colada. Garnish with celery stalk. I would suggest 1.5 oz of rum with 2.5 of mix. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Pour over ice, stir. The pride of Zing Zang! Using our pickle brine, dill, and garlic we've created a pucker-up bloody mary mix that is knock your socks off. Pour over ice, stir. I love Bloody Marys, but I'm the only one here who does, and I rarely have all the ingredients on hand to enjoy just one when the urge strikes. In plain language, how many cans are in the case as shown? When I’m having a good one. Zing Zang Bloody Caser: 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium vodka, 1.5 oz clam juice.

Zing Zang Bloody Mary, 6 pack, 8 fl oz cans:, What others said when purchasing this item, Best for pool area - easy to mix and portion controlled, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-2eef2c58-acae-4a28-b242-88c56b7b0f58, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-428f1e48-008-1762a89e08d1ee, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:37:27 GMT, Electrode, Comp-2b299724-4362-4f95-b588-75e09d4005d3, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-6f6c0a6db56bc4f3b05e999d7ba2f2f20982ac05, CID-0affbc4a-007-1762a9886356c7, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:53:27 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Zing Zang Bloody Caser: 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium vodka, 1.5 oz clam juice. Now you can enjoy a Strawberry Daiquiri that is blender and shaker optional. Ingredients: WATER, TOMATO PUREE, VEGETABLE JUICE BLEND (CARROT CONCENTRATE, CELERY, PARSLEY, BEET CONCENTRATE, LETTUCE, WATERCRESS, SPINACH), DISTILLED VINEGAR, WORCESTERSHIRE SAUCE (DISTILLED VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, WATER, SALT, ONION, GARLIC, TAMARIND EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS), SPICE BLEND (CORN STARCH, SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SUGAR, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONION POWDER, SPICE, CELERY EXTRACT. Many Bloody Mary purists will argue that the only way to go with the body of your Bloody is to make your own mix, but this is a little ridiculous without the convenience of a full bar on hand. Contains 24 - 8 Oz Cans of Americas #1 Bloody Mary Mix, Award winning blend of 7 vegetable juices and our complex seasoning blend, Enjoy the delicious spicy flavor on its own or add your favorite spirit and garnish to make your own cocktail creation, Bold taste and less waste with our convenient single serve cans, With only 20 calories per serving, it's a low calorie cocktail mixer. Garnish with lime. 3 reviews. Zing Zang's new All Natural Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada & Sweet & Sour have no high fructose corn syrup, no preservatives and nothing artificial. Electrode, Comp-e68cfb3c-7918-4128-bf56-08e9fea0166a, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a897de3d-007-1762a8a06d9f16, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:37:37 GMT, Count Per Pack. When I saw the serving-size cans at Target, I just had to try it out. Q: Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. You can serve your friends or family in a few minutes and then get right back to enjoying your event. Standard delivery 1 week Worldwide Delivery No minimum order. Pick Up Limited quantities may be available in store. The new line of Zing Zang RTD pre-mix canned cocktails include: Zing Zang Bloody Mary RTD Cocktail: For almost 25 years, consumers and bartenders have used Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix, crafted from a proprietary blend of seven real vegetable juices and bold seasoning. You can serve your friends or family in a few minutes and then get right back to enjoying your event. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, 1.75 liters (3 pack) 4.9 out of 5 stars 171. You can serve your friends or family in a few minutes and then get right back to enjoying your event. sales tax. There is just a hint of pineapple; too often the pineapple can overwhelm. Barbecue Wife Texas Smoked Honey Margarita Mix, 34 oz. Zing Zang Martini: 2 oz Zing Zang, 2 oz premium vodka, 2 blue cheese, stuffed olives. Find a Store × Cancel Continue Continue. You cannot resist having Bloody Mary Recipe with Zing Zang. What I found is that good bloody mary mixes can be had on any budget. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 1.75L Bottle. Instructions: Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary: 4 parts Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix: 1 part of your favorite vodka. Our All Natural Pina Colada Mix is a unique blend of all natural coconut flavors combined with just the right amount of fresh pineapple juice for sweetness creates a tropical fruit experience. Pour over ice, stir. Works like a charm! Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary -4 oz Zing ZangR Bloody Mary Mix -1 part your favorite vodka -Pour over ice, stir. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. A versatile essential for every bar – just pour over ice and add your favorite spirit, whiskey or bourbon! $9.99. Zing Zang Bloody Maria: : 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium blanco tequila. 32 oz. Low in sodium and calories, tastes great with or without your favorite vodka. Brunch Better. Wondering what to say? $8.99 $8.99 Each Save $0.00 Each Good through 08/29/2020 Out of Stock at Your Store. Just buy the bottle. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. There was a problem completing your request. $30.98. 10/01/2020 If Randy's Pickles loaded Zing Zang bloody is … Garnish with peppers & lime. Please try again later. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. It is awesome! Search for answers. ), CELERY SALT, PEPPER SAUCE (VINEGAR, RED PEPPER, SALT), CELERY SEED, BLACK PEPPER. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Please try your search again later. Pour over ice, stir. This product comes in a pack that contains six individual cans. This product comes in a pack that contains six individual cans. Manufacturers, Garnish with a celery stalk, Zing Zang Classic Margarita -4 oz Zing ZangR Margarita Mix -1 ½ oz your favorite tequila -Pour over ice and garnish with a lime, Zing Zang Classic Pina Colada -3 oz Zing ZangR Pina Colada Mix -1 oz favorite rum -Mix in blender with ice & pour into tall glass with pineapple garnish, Zing Zing Strawberry – 3 oz Zing Zang Strawberry Daiquiri Mix – 1 oz favorite rumDaiquiri Mix in a blender with ice Serve with a strawberry garnish, Zing Zang Classic Whiskey Sour -3 oz Zing Zang Sweet & Sour Mix -1 oz your favorite whiskey -Pour over ice and garnish with orange zest, Zing Zang Bloody Michelada -3 oz Zing ZangR Bloody Mary Mix -1 ½ oz premium vodka -1 ½ oz clam juice -Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon and celery, Zing Zang Champagne Margarita -4 oz Zing ZangR Margarita Mix -1 oz favorite tequila -1 oz champagne -Serve in a champagne flute and garnish with a lime, Zing Zang Coco-Tini -2 oz Zing ZangR Pina Colada Mix -2oz favorite dark rum -1 oz Grand Marnier -Shake with ice & pour into martini glass with cherry garnish, Zing Zang Classic Strawberry Daiquiri -3 oz Zing Zang Strawberry Daiquiri Mix -1 oz favorite rum -Mix in blender with ice & serve with as strawberry garnish, Zing Zang Classic Tom Collins -3 oz Zing Zang Sweet & Sour Mix -1 ½ oz favorite gin -Pour over ice and top off with club soda & garnish with orange wedge, Zing Zang Bloody Maria -3 oz Zing ZangR Bloody Mary Mix -1 ½ oz premium tequila -Garnish with peppers and lime, Zing Zang Cadillac Margarita -3 oz Zing ZangR Margarita Mix -1 ½ oz favorite tequila -1 oz Grand MarnierR -Serve in a sugar-rimmed glass & garnish with orange zest, Zing Zang Chi Chi Colada -3 oz Zing Zang Pina Colada Mix -1 oz favorite vodka -Pour over ice & garnish with lemon wedge, Zing Zang Strawberry Margarita -1 oz Zing Zang Strawberry Daiquiri Mix -2oz Zing Zang Margarita Mix -1oz favorite tequila -Shake with ice & pour into glass with a salted rim & lime garnish, Zing Zang Rye Sour -3 oz Zing Zang Sweet & Sour Mix -1oz favorite rye whiskey -Pour over ice & garnish with a cherry. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 6pk cans $ 8.99. ex. $4.99. However, I received 6 cans, not 24. Write a Review. Zing Zang. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Always read labels and directions before using a product. Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary: 4 parts Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix: 1 part of your favorite vodka. The cans are much easier to transport if you are going on vacation which we were. Tell us what you think! Zing Zang is America’s #1 Bloody Mary Mix! Zing Zang Bloody Maria: : 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium blanco tequila. Reviewed in the United States on June 7, 2020. Select Option. My brother and I used rum and ice in a blender. The blend is near perfect and much easier than making it from scratch. It tastes more watered down and thin. Zing Zang Bloody Caser: 3 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium vodka, 1.5 oz clam juice. Add squeeze of lime. Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon & celery. Add to cart. Zing Zang is the best bloody Mary mix and the small cans are great when you're just one person wanting a bloody mary... no waste. One year later, the Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix took first place in a blind Bloody Mary tasting at the Fiery Food Challenge in Albuquerque, N.M. Today, the Zing Zang team of seven sells its nine drink mixes in 50 states and Canada. It helps save time, especially when serving multiple people. Our unique blend of all natural coconut flavors combined with just the right amount of fresh pineapple juice for sweetness creates a tropical fruit experience. Putting it in a blender with ice makes for a 'thicker" drink. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Share this product. Our distinctive 7 vegetable juice blend in new 8oz single serve cans are perfect when you just want one, on-the-go or outdoors golfing or tailgating. Shake well before using! Name a more iconic duo...we’ll wait😎 Okay, since we’re waiting we might as well remind you that you can order combo packs (4, 12) of just about any of your favorite McClure’s products. How long do these typically last before going bad? Zing Zang. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix 8 oz Cans, 6 pk. Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon & … Add squeeze of lime. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Fantastic with a bit of Absolut Citron. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I found Zing Zang and thought I would give it a try. I love Zing Zhang. This mix makes a very nice pina colada. ZING ZANG BLOODY MARY MIX 6CANS $ 12.99. Shake with ice & pour in martini glass. Master Of Mixes. The three, sold in four-packs of sleek 12oz slim cans, are vaulting Zing Zang’s already popular recipes and familiar name into new territory. Prize includes: 12oz Bru Mate, 6pk of Zing Zang Bloody Mary Cans, 6 Smithworks & Zing Zang insulated solo cups plus a Drizly promo card for $5 off any purchase of @Smithworksvodka. And viola! ), CELERY SALT, PEPPER SAUCE (VINEGAR, RED PEPPER, SALT), CELERY SEED, BLACK PEPPER. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. it was very enjoyable, Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2019. Add 1 oz. Instructions: Zing Zang Classic Bloody Mary: 4 parts Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix: 1 part of your favorite vodka. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram anteposuerit litterarum. Zing Zang. 1 L. Daily's Cocktails. Just add your favorite tequila to make the perfect Margarita! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Zing Zang said today that its namesake range will comprise three varieties - Bloody Mary, Margarita and Bourbon Whiskey Sour. The Bloody Mary cocktail mix has the ingredients that you need, so you do not have to gather them one by one. A tasty bloody mary, Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2020. Great flavor, and convenient, just pull a can out, add vodka (and extra stuff like olives, pickles, celery, etc.) This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Please try again. $8.99 + CRV . Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Bloody Mary Mix. Check Nearby Stores. US cocktail mix company Zing Zang has launched its first range of spirits-based RTDs. Zing Zang Gin Mary: 4 oz Zing Zang, 1.5 oz premium gin. The blend is near perfect and much easier than making it from scratch. 64 oz. Garnish with seafood seasoning, lemon & celery. There is interesting thing about bloody marry. These don't taste the same as the mix in the bottle. Zing Zang’s All Natural Margarita Mix has a unique 3 juice blend combining fresh lime, key lime and grapefruit with 100% BLUE AGAVE NECTAR to create a citrus forward experience with a not too sweet, honey-like finish. $30.98. Please use a different way to share. Add to Wishlist. To eliminate variables, I used the same vodka (Stolichnaya) and limited add-ons to celery, olive, and lemon. I expected something decent or close to what I remembered but this blew me away. Our original product, the first place award-winning Bloody Mary Mix. Have a Bloody Rebellion while munching on some Bada Bing Bada Boom potatoe chip dip, Bold, tangy, robust, this bloody mary is nothing ordinary and all extraordinary. The Bloody Mary cocktail mix has the ingredients that you need, so you do not have to gather them one by one. It is low in sodium and calories and tastes great with or without your favorite vodka. Garnish with celery stalk. All icy-cold. Zing Zang’s RTD pre-mix canned cocktails Zing Zang’s pre-mixed cocktails mark the Chicago company’s debut in the alcoholic category Category – Spirits-based RTDs, 9% abv Available – From this month Location – The US, initially available in 20 states Price – SRP of US$12.99 per 4x12oz (35.5cl) cans US cocktail mix company Zing Zang has … A great gift idea for friends and family or for entertaining guests with a great mixed drink. Great taste! Great flavor in the ease of a can. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Award winning Bloody Mary mix is not like any others, Can be ready to serve in just a few moments. Refrigerate after opening. Add a dash of vodka and we've done the hard work for you! See more details at. Customer Questions These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, 24 - 8 Oz Cans, Low Calorie, Low Carb, Seven Vegetable Juice Blend, Cocktail Mixer 4.8 out of 5 stars 264. OUR DISTINCTIVE 7 VEGETABLE JUICE BLEND and complex array of SEASONINGS provide a unique, bold flavor that makes the perfect Bloody Mary. Thick & Spicy Bloody Mary Mix. There are 20 calories in 3 fl oz (89 ml) of Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix. The package suggests one oz rum to 3 of mix. Shake well before using! Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. $8.49 Loaded Bloody Mary. Enjoy Zing Zang’s delicious spicy flavor on its own or add your favorite spirit and garnish to make your own cocktail creation! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. The bartender uses Zing Zang bloody Mary mix, or some other shortcut, then feels the need to add their own touch.